Can't listen to Panda Bear because of his pussy stage name...

can't listen to Panda Bear because of his pussy stage name. If he had a cool guy name like Ultra Bear maybe I could get behind him.

honestly same

Have you not heard Desiigner's hit song Panda? Pandas aren't just for squares anymore

Polar>Sloth>Grizzly>Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>panda

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch? Why don't you swing by the beach you nerd after you get off you little computer and I'll show you what these pecs are for

- Panda Bear

Ultra Bear sounds like a gay band

Exactly. Bears are big poofters, and Ultra almost always just means more gay.

>get behind him

I like the name Panda Bear

Well he was originally called "Grand Dragon", but Avey told him it was in bad taste

>Ultra bear

idk panda bear makes it sound more quaint and more his type of music rather that ultra bear, which just sound like a gay metal band

Holy kek I havent seen this in a long time

>Ultra Bear

how I felt too, cheers OP

what about gold panda

>See this thread Jan 2015
>see it now
holy shit have you just been biding your time?

>what can i do as traffic pass, gaurd my girl from all those black guys

What did he mean by this?

>Pow! Pow! All you need for a nigger
>You pull out the stick and you pull on the trigger
>Pow! Pow! All you need for a nigger
>You pull out the stick and you pull on the trigger

How'd he get away with this?

he's pointing at us, Sup Forums

I went to a Panda Bear show once and had to leave early because it was too hardcore for me. Don't let the name fool you; his shows are really fucking out there. There were people slamming their bodies into each other, strippers swinging from chandeliers, and midgets anally violating themselves with parking cones. I had to leave when Panda smashed a beer bottle and started cutting huge gashes into his chest and stomach with the shards after snorting coke off of his own dick. That was too much for me. I like his music, but damn, shit got crazy in there.

Wow

trips so it must be true
im glad you got out alive familia

>Billie Joe Armstrong.jpg

There was the same thread like a year ago