Saw Alex G live this year and it was really disappointing. They were awful

Saw Alex G live this year and it was really disappointing. They were awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcL1tO6eZBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

Yeah he sucks live

How so?

Just is

Ok

ok cool

He fucking sucks

saw him live a couple times, he's good

Yep, although got a good story out of it. I'm friends of friends with Tony Molina band. I hang out with Tony maybe once a month. They played with Alex G a while back, and they where not allowed back stage. Thinking that's bullshit, they went back there and stole all their free beers. "Yo fuck that, I don't know who they are."

That's crazy WOOOOOOOOW

I'm jelly af if you really hang with Tony, his music is good as fuck. That being said I've seen Alex G live twice and thought he was good both times. Much noisier and louder than you would expect from his album's. He does some weird ass thing when he plays where he sways back and forth out of rhythm I thought was weird, but it was fun. People moshed during a song or two which was nice to see for an indie rock concert

You really need to be quiet the swaying is dumb

I noticed that on his UO performance shit looks weird as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=DcL1tO6eZBQ

I agree the swaying looked dumb as fuck but I still had a bunch of fun both times I saw him. Seems like a really awkward performer but both sets I saw were full of energy and the crowd was really into it. Dude seems weird af based on those performances but damn if he didn't rock

It's really weird looking and the music is awful

I saw him back in 2013 and he didn't swing swing or sing through his teeth, saw him this year and was disappointed. What happened?

They've always been bad they're just getting worse

This is half of G Love and the Special Sauce?

What

They just toured with Porches who are infinitely better, stole the show completely.

Not hard to steal the show when you're playing alongside Alex g

who the fuck is so mad at alex g ITT lol

he has an ear for melody, he doesn't make the most unique music but dsu and trick and rules were very good

live he's good