What do you think of the new Sup Forumscore?

What do you think of the new Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

needs OBND

No Jason Aldean, but pretty accurate

half of those are never talked about here

morning musume isn't on it = it's worthless

Actually what?

which ones? if people agree i'll get rid of them

also if there are any you'd like on there then feel free

This Morning Musume guy...

How many people talk about Homogenic? Put LYSF if anything

fuck me I can't believe I haven't put LYSF. You sure it should be instead of Homogenic? There are a couple other questionable ones.

it's a female group but yeah

Yes and Homogenic don't belong there at all.
Replace with American Football and Jason Aldean.

I don't know, I haven't seen that many threads or discussions about Homogenic or Entroducing. While both fantastic albums, I feel like LYSF is always talked about and loved by your average Sup Forums user. It is a classic though.

remove Homogenic, Sunbather, Twin Fantasy, and Wu Tang, and maybe swicth the DG album for another one, then its perfect

Laughing Stock gets more discussion than Spirit of Eden

American Football hasn't really been talked about much lately imo.

Nobody ever talks about Jason Aldean, they just post the album cover for fun. I doubt even 5% of aldeanposters have even heard the album.

Definitely going to put LYSF in, can't believe I forgot it.

Homogenic is definitely out.

If I get a couple more people saying to get Sunbather, Twin Fantasy, and Wu Tang out I'll remove them. Endtroducing and CTTE as well. but I need at least 2 or 3 people to mention it.

This is true, but you should obviously hear spirit of eden before laughing stock.

Yeah Homogenic is sub Sup Forumscore but still a classic album

Emergency and I?

Marquee Moon also

hows this

I agree with that Laughing Stock should replace Spirit of Eden and I'm also not sure about Music Has the Right to Children as I don't see it discussed much

Still seems mostly complete though

Here's my opinion, not OP.

What the fuck happened? Did Sup Forums got ducked for a while? The board was frozen.

Anyway, I think this is the best version the only possible change is to switch Eden with Laughing stock, though both are ok. This is it, I think: The updated Sup Forumscore!

Now let's meme this thing to death.

I forgot about Deathconsciousness, Kind of Blue would be a good fit as well. I feel that Have One On Me and Selected Ambient Works are better fits for their respective bands though

Chart sucks. Same shit as 4 years ago. Only difference is, more transient albums everyone will forget.

I don't think Deathconsciousness is needed. There's very few discussion about it. If anything, Giles Corey would be a better fit. Actually, that's not a bad idea.

I see Deathconsciousness around 5 times more than I see Giles Corey

I don't see it as much. But leave it like that or replace some old mu-core, because the chart is increasingly looking more and more like the original mu-core.

Take out Kid A and replace it with Royal Blood or something.

For the record i'm not the same guy as OP, but I feel that most of the old Sup Forumscore albums are still being talked about and are therefore still Sup Forumscore

Here's my opinion
> youtube.com/watch?v=oICHvlqApBc&feature=youtu.be

>Sup Forumscore
>take out kid a

i agree.

I agree that laughing stock is talk talked about more than spirit of eden, and I personally like it better as well, but i'll keep spirit of eden for the benefit of someone going through all the albums on this chart - the two are very closely related and similar, so it's better to start with the first one. It'd be like putting TBK over the Seer, Ege Bamyasi over Tago Mago, or Amnesiac over Kid A.

is this agreeable? i just put what i've seen a lot more of lately, and i tried to make it so that it pays respect to the original chart