Is this album god tier or am i just pleb tier? And what other good albums does this band have?

Is this album god tier or am i just pleb tier? And what other good albums does this band have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgP_2zf0NV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Yes. None.

yeah that and steal this album are both really great works.

i wrote them off as one of my phase bands but revisited them recently and was blown away.

I SIT

There are no gods

WIRED WERE THE EYES

SOAD get too much hate, mostly for their political beliefs and their retarded fans. But when it comes to mainstream alt metal, they're pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=xgP_2zf0NV8

IN MY DESOLATE ROOM

The first SOAD album (Self-Titled) is God Tier. I was around when it first dropped in 99 and it was so distinct and found a way to stand out in the sea of nu-metal garbage.

Toxicity is great, has many of their hits, but not as good as the self-titled.

STEAL THIS ALBUM! is ok.

Mesmerize/Hypnotize work well as a double album.

And thats it.

I agree with that except I slightly prefer toxicity. It flows well from song to song.

That's their worst album.

It's their only good album
and it's fucking great

NO LIGHTS, NO MUSIC

It's OK. You don't have to feel guilty about liking them when they dumb down.

THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON

I just don't like their drum sound and the way every album of theirs is mixed. It sounds clunky. Terrible. They wrote some good songs though.

Maybe its clunky, I just enjoy the variety that they bring across each album

BRAND NEW SPANKING DEEEE-EEEEE-EEEAAALS

Mesmerised is good.

People who grew up listening to them have grown past their edgy phase of discarding teencore hard rock/nu-metal and now look back on them with nostalgia.

I don't see how anyone could hate them I mean they make good hardcore music

their riffs are simple but hardcore and god tier

soad is such a based band only hipsters dont like them

s/t, Toxicity and Mezmerize are all great albums. Hypnotize is not as good, but worth listening to because it has some great tracks and completes Mezmerize.

Used to love them, went through a several year metal phase (all of the underground sub-sub-sub-subgenre kvlt shit) after nu-metal and then a couple of years not liking music at all.

Thought I'd give this album a listen for some fun after realising that I still really enjoy Slipknot and some other nu-metal I hear now and then so I put on Toxicity and was extremely disappointed.

Toxicity is the most instrumentally bland album I can think of, the riffs are clearly intended to be as 'heavy' and shocking as possible but there is no weight, a couple of times in the album there will be no accompanying instrumentation just plain chugs over dead silence, it doesn't work at all.

The only saving grace is Serj's vocals which get irritating quickly, especially considering the cringe-tier lyrics and humour that I overlooked when I was an edgy teenager.

I remember hating the other albums so I think it's probably best to just keep SOAD a memory.

I still unironically love Chic n Stu.

The way Serj pronounces pepperoni is like crack to my ears for some reason

Came here to post this.

Most fag shit i ever read

It sucks they're label as Nu-Metal because their sound is unique and has intricacies to it while every other band of that genre blows squirming horse cock.

s/t and Steal This Album are art. ART.

it's one of danny brown's favourite albums. take from that what you will

PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY PSYCHO GROUPIE COCAINE CRAZY