>Why are you alone tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsJOeIKvBBE
youtube.com/watch?v=lQTrVPlnRnE
youtube.com/watch?v=TXgsjNH6LfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty drunk

Thinking fellers Union

I just got home from the bar with my friends from Thailand and looking to shitpost in solitude

Drunk with bros

Listening to a mix but right now on a Can kick

Not alone. Just on my phone while one friend drops another drunk friend

>What are you feeling?
I feel really uncomfortable, as though my body is decaying. Weird feeling.
I'm also really uncomfortable mentally, as I feel very anxious all the time. These are all somewhat recent feelings.

>What are you listening to
Wild Nothing - Nocturne

Disappear Always really captured how I feel
youtube.com/watch?v=xsJOeIKvBBE

>Why are you alone
Again, I'm feeling way to anxious to go out tonight. I was actually invited out my an old friend, which was really surprising and nice, but I couldn't get myself to go.

Oh hey it's the weekly depression-waving pity party thread!

Boy I can't wait to find out who has the BIGGEST, HARDEST depression in ALL of Sup Forums and how tastefully they arrange it with their music taste.

I wish I had a depression like all the cool kids on Sup Forums. Then my enjoyment of dark or sad music would be multiplied tenfold AND I'd get to brag about how suited it is to my personal life! I'm so jealous.

You are here with us on a Friday night user.. Stop hiding your sadness behind defensive insults

>Don't know. Too many things racing around inside my head.
>Katatonia - Brave Murder Day
>I'm not alone but I might as well be.

bored, unfulfilled, biding my time until I have to move to the dorms in a few months

ryuichi sakamato

i'm going to a party tomorrow. i'm alone tonight because all my friends are busy with work or something else or have gfs and i don't nor do i want one

>>What are you feeling?
Energy hype and that feel you get when your inner american hick is trying to come out

>>What are you listening to?
Just ended Evil Empire (Rage), TPAB, now going through MBDTF

>>Why are you alone tonight?
Busy writing several raps and shit

disgusting

but look at him
he's happy

>try to put sweater on dog because its cold as shit
>dog bares teeth

>Feeling melancholy. Feeling like I peaked long ago, and this is just another season in my slow inevitable decline into failing. All my friends have nice internships at great companies while I'm stuck working in retail. I'm trying to write but everything I'm writing is shit. I can't create music even though I love the media to death.
>Some obscure deep house share
>Alone is my normal. I wish I were a more social person. I wish I were a better person.

>What are you feeling?
Pain and annoyance at wearing my headphones after the hinge broke. I would rather wear earbuds at this point.

>What are you listening to?
Some indie rock station, though I really want to find something like Eskimo by The Residents if anyone knows something.

Too many reasons to list

>What are you feeling?
wanna kill myself, but that's not a new feel, i don't want to get a job and become a wage slave, i wanna be a musician but i suck at music
The Police
i had a family get together today, but everyone left now so i'm getting drunk by myself to feel better for a couple hours, also i think i might be an alchoholic

>Haven't gone out with friends in a couple of weeks. Probably a month by now. 2 of my best friends are not in town, I have no car.
>Depressive episodes seem to be coming in every now and then . Staying busy by exercising once or twice a day, playing guitar, reading, and teaching myself french don't seem to be doing much
>I listened to Carrie And Lowell earlier, but for the first time in a while, I don't feel like listening to anything.
>Feeling like I should stop coming here and just dedicate my day to just learning some shit. I get so distracted here that I forget to do someof the things I do above.

>What are you feeling?
Erratic. I'm starting to even out from a recent weeks-long emotional rollercoaster, but while the emotional spikes and drops aren't as intense, they oscillate no less quickly. When it gets bad, I tell myself, "This feeling won't last forever," but that only works because I'm going to be feeling something wildly different in half an hour and I know it. It's just a matter of having more patience than the misery.

Bat Shit - Arrah and the Ferns
youtube.com/watch?v=lQTrVPlnRnE

Being around people terrifies me. If I'm alone, I at least have a chance at being comfortable.

>working 57hr weeks
>see daughter 4 days a month
>have herpes on peen
>current gf is stage 5 clinger
>closest friend died after aneurysm
>can't quit drinking
>computer just fried
>car is a fucking bucket
>no social life because of work hours
>paying baby momma $550 a month
>back tight as a rubber band
>posting my feels on a croatian anime board
But I still find happiness in my day. So, overall babunt.

Good feels here, guess ill repost mine

>invite qt girl to cool hip show
>shes excited, sick
>arrive there, chill, good vibes all around
>we wait 30 min, pretty standard for a indie show
>"user this is boring, I might leave"
>and there she goes
>leaves me standing there like a dumbass
>I leave as the band enters the stage

Currently listening to together pangea, eating a burger

It doesnt get better but you learn to ignore it eventually

Same, people keep telling Im talented and will get a job ez
>"B-but I dont want one"

Sup Forums is too familiar, I hate it. It looks like hell but it feels like home

I just woke up ( at 11 pm ) so being wide awake during the silent hours of the night is simultaneously peaceful and depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXgsjNH6LfE

Friends had a get-together tonight but I didn't really have the energy for social drinking.

>It doesnt get better but you learn to ignore it eventually
I know. I've been dealing with this for a long time. Meds help but I go off them too often.

>cozy, content

>pic related

>gf fell asleep a few minutes ago but I'm still restless

That's rude as shit, sorry user

>>gf fell asleep a few minutes ago but I'm still restless
I wonder what it's like to share a bed with a lover. I don't think I'd be comfortable. The only person I feel okay sharing a bed with is my brother.

It's honestly one of the most comforting things, to feel someone you love rest in your arms so peacefully. It sounds stupid maybe but it makes my day every time.

>on vacation until mid July or August i don't know
>no work
>only really hang out with two friends but i haven't hit them up because whenever we do stuff together is always the same shit, also one of them just got a gf and is probably busy with that while i'm kinda drifting away from the other guy and haven't seen him irl since December
>have absolutely nothing to do all day
>no gf
>ennui starting to rain over me
>the less i have to do the more i start to think
>the more i'm alone with my thoughts the more frustated i get
Familiar feels to be honest senpai, what do you do all day to get you busy? What can you do outside when you don't really have anyone to do stuff with?

wasted

wasnt even lurking ITT but holy shit thosee digits

>What are you feeling?
Anxious and kinda sad because I don't pretty bad at my first cycle of college and because I pretty dumb.

Have this estrange impulse to listen to Avril Lavigne, especially the sad sounding songs, for some reason.

My waifu doesn't exist in this dimension in a physical form.

Checked

>sad because I don't pretty
Woah, my spelling is shit today.

>What are you feeling?
sadness
white light/white heat, i skipped the gift because after many years of listening i find it kinda boring
the few friends i have are doing things i guess, also i have to get up early