Which ambient albums are good to sleep to...

Which ambient albums are good to sleep to? I tried pic related and the beginning is beautiful but despite it being pretty minimal, the mood is a little too melancholy and the progressions are keeping me too mentally stimulated for me to drift off - plus the noise of the whimpering dog not far in bummed me out.

I'd prefer something completely atmospheric, with absolute minimal progression, the absolute focus being calming , still atmospheres but still very beautiful. If you could deliver something that will send me off to sleep I would be ridiculously grateful, I have problems getting to sleep that border on mild insomnia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ld5uEuA0Fg
youtu.be/LDvKwSVuUGA
bleakfiction.bandcamp.com/music
youtube.com/watch?v=Riz6AKeBpa0
youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno
youtube.com/watch?v=mjnAE5go9dI
youtube.com/watch?v=pX_jySkFIK4
youtube.com/watch?v=W9Q_gY-0onA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHGA-EDR98o
youtube.com/watch?v=mU495ULEXfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CSfNyaXvNwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spacemen 3 - Dreamweapon is my go to for sleepless situations (pair with melatonin valerian chamomile hops lemon balm)

i like to listen to this, for some reason i find it calming that a young italian girl is counting to me in spanish

Ametsub-All Is Silence

Even the slight pulse in the drone in this will keep me awake at the moment, cheers though.

Talking will be too much information too.

I think I need a pure relaxing ambience. Like something droney with no semblance of rhythm, and any semblance of melodic progression might have to be at an absolute snails pace. Not sure how clearly I'm explaining this because my brain is utterly fried, I rly need this honestly, I feel like the right sounds could push me over the edge into slumber

>has beats
naw mayne. This sounds good though so thanks, will listen another time

Ridiculously relaxing drone music with a complete focus on the drone, the only details in the music being different layers of atmosphere - that sounds perfect. anybody? please?

Literally designed for sleeping
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ld5uEuA0Fg

Cheers bro, will try this

Nope. Not doing it. Jesus. Any other suggestions?

halp guys

Aquatic Ambience is god tier sleep music

Whole soundtrack is fucking great desu

gimme your most minimal drones
soothe my anxious brain

dude this

Woops forgot to post link
youtu.be/LDvKwSVuUGA

Give it a try OP

bleakfiction.bandcamp.com/music

jefre cantu ledesma's bloodstream sermons is a must op. it's just too perfect for drifting off

"Earth 2" by Earth.

The most relaxing metal you'll ever hear, mark my words.

Here ya go

this too

Thanks for this one

Its my go to sleep album, just deep Frozen tundras and their spacious void.

I love Stars of the Lid and A Winged Victory For the Sullen for sleeping. You should check this out; it's BT's Morceau Subrosa.

these

youtube.com/watch?v=Riz6AKeBpa0

youtube.com/watch?v=d81G9W8pEno

youtube.com/watch?v=mjnAE5go9dI

youtube.com/watch?v=pX_jySkFIK4

Pretty much anything by Alio Die:

youtube.com/watch?v=W9Q_gY-0onA

youtube.com/watch?v=uHGA-EDR98o

youtube.com/watch?v=mU495ULEXfE

Also El Camino Real by William Basinski:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSfNyaXvNwI
(this is just an excerpt)