What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andr- sorry, AJJ.

Andrew Jackson Jihad

Hopefully the sound of a shotgun to ''''''his''''' head.

Sup Forumscore

Lana Del Ray, Chance the Rapper, AJJ.

WA-HEY!

Who do these people think they're impressing?
>that fucking nose

Tpab, Bon Iver, beach house

they think girls will like them for being le tolerant and progressive

they don't

Music I don't like.

the sound of god

He's ugly as fuck and has no spine. Even if you disagree with homophobia or whatever the better thing to do is to ignore it. That makes you look like a better person. Instead of whinging online for attention and "likes".

girls only like you for being one of the montieboys

>Sup Forums browser talking about what girls do and don't like

look at all these people you're fooling

Grimes
The Smith Street Band
Courtney Barnett
The Drones
AJJ
Father John Misty
Beyonce
Kendrick
Drake
Kanye
Larkin Grimm

>not realizing this site has been flooded with normies since 2010

They don't like effeminate guys who post about ''problematic'' opinions on facebook every minute I can tell you that.

why would you take a picture like this in public

>le i am so different and unusual xD
Who the fuck are you cunts fooling faggot. You're just as normal as everyone else.

define effeminate for us

>You're just as normal as everyone else.

you have no idea how much I wish this were true lad

they like effeminate guys if they have a strong jaw line and look "dangerous"
Im pretty, a total bitch, and dress like a fucking degenerate and I have sex with normie girls a lot

I don't even smoke, but I do at parties cause some drunk retard of a girl who i probably talked to earlier that night will come out and talk to me and ask to smoke a cigarette

I honestly hate this attitude if you use Sup Forums. You're not different to anyone else. You aren't some special snowflake because you use an anonymous image board. Sure you might be depressed, or unemployed, or have some social problems, but you're not the only one. And god knows there are people like you who don't use Sup Forums. Stop thinking you're so fucking special. You're not. You are absolutely dead on average boring.

im a total normie, unlike you autistic burdens on society
You guys rarely even rec me good music anymore which i thought spergs were suppose to be good at

thanks for the useless anecdote that does nothing but further discredit anything you say

yeesh lots of of projection fammo

Yeah I was gonna say some guys can pull off pretty boy/effeminate but you have to have some damn good facial aesthetics which the guy in OP does NOT have.

deafheaven, burzum, liturgy

not really sure his anecdote is any less valuable than your "this is true trust me I'm autistic" statements about the way things are

you literally sound like a tumblr user rn

its a website. you're not unique for using it.

normies my man. Just popular culture circle jerk. Im indifferent about gays

>special

I don't want to be special at all, I want to fit in with the "normies"

why are you so angry faggot

I loathe shit posting. I'm always happy to recommend good music if someone wants to listen to something new. I was pointing out a fact that people think they're different simply because they use Sup Forums.
I'm depressed, but that's about it. I'm still average as far as people go.

Schnozz

that was my first post, I just wanted to say I think you're a faggot

Yes i know it's you you samefagging idiot

''Normies'' aren't a real thing you idiot. You think you're not one so you're some sort of ''outsider'' type. Fuck off.

You're not special.

You're not an autist.

You're not a weirdo.

You're not a social outcast.

You choose to identify by those things because of the shitty culture that Sup Forums identifies with.

You're average as fuck and nothing more or less than.

what's wrong pal, did someone call you a normie because of your shit music taste and now you're upset?

ok captain autism

>When you're friends with someone then you find out they are incredibly """tolerant"""/progressive/ matrix-citizens

music for this feel?

Also nice samefag

maybe next time try spacing your posts out by more than one minute

>he thinks he's anything other than average
You're just a disappointing average person. You're not the special weirdo snowflake with superior music taste that you think you are kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_kR7u6mM4

Even if people actually split people into categories of ''normie'' and ''not normie'' in real life, it wouldn't be an insult. By calling me a normie you're implying I'm successful, well liked, good looking, and have lots of sexual partners. Thanks man.

>I wish I were a normie so bad that I'm going to attack everyone who uses the term until I can convince myself that I'm not an autistic pile of shit

Dude, epic. Simply. Fucking. Epic.

Maybe you should kill yourself if your so depressed and autistic like you say you are.

>being normal, i.e "conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural" means you're "successful, well liked, good looking, and have lots of sexual partners"

"no"

>he thinks he isn't normal
What is it about you that makes you so set apart from the rest of society kid?

roasted

and the trips

get wrekt son

wow cool I know how to use ms paint too

go back to twitter normie

I'm an intellectual who listens to intellectual music such as death grips and Captain Beefheart and I don't believe in a phony God because I am naturally euphoric

get off of my site you normie

Youre describing a chad not a normie

I'm from Australia. I highly doubt the other poster is. We're not samefagging, as much as you'd like to believe we are. You're just pathetic in thinking that you're any different from the rest of us.

keep back pedaling you samefag autist, your location is completely irrelevant

It's possible to have multiple sexual partners, be successful and be a good person at the same time.

Again with the buzzwords though. Who the fuck actually uses the term "chad" outside of the internet?

2 ez

Because i'm Intelligent, Nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor. The sheep just don't understand my complex way of thinking and my lack of outward emotion. I don't have time to play those games of love and affection and superficiality. I am busy planning, crafting, thinking of solutions to save mankind and my brothers from the injustices of the world. Cultural marxism, etc. We will unite and rise up against the normies and Chads trying to keep us boxed in and locked away forever, deprived of the pleasures others have been gifted based solely on their appearance. It's over, bub. We're ready, willing, and able to kick your fucking asses.

the pasta is real

What does "she" listen to?

/r9k/ users who then wonder why they can't make friends

It's become quite a popular term in 2016 on Sup Forums. I don't remember it even existing till this year. Apparently the word has been around for years though.

I know a guy who used the term Chad irl, he also said cuck a few times

which I don't get because he has a bunch of friends and is far from a virgin, fucking autist

pretty sure it's a complete failure to make friends which leads people to /r9k/ friend, not the other way round

Dunno but I'd fuck her.
>dem legs

yeah and you go there because you can't make friends, then you wonder why, because of the shitty attitude that would lead you to staying on /r9k/, regularly posting there, and agreeing with their autistic hate filled philosophies.

That is strange. Cuck is probably my most hated word on this website. It's so fucking pointless and it's lost all of it's original definition. People just use it now as a blatant insult.

It has a pretty obvious definition actually.

It's used to refer to someone who feels white guilt/a liberal mostly i.e. they're going against their self interests i.e. they're getting ''cucked'' by a minority because they're taking away their rights and their women. It's a stupid term but that's what they mean by it.

Honestly it's not hard to fit in society. The strawmen beliefs like "tumblr feminists/sjws" that people preach on here are basically exactly that. A strawman. Some of them exist, but I've only ever met one personally out of the thousands of people I've crossed through my life.

I tried listening to this trash and I got three tracks in

It made me feel like I was in a starbucks with my wife's son blogging about Bernie on tumblr

true cuck-core

It's my favorite word because it makes so many little bitch bois angry and totally derails threads with "hurr durr gb2 Sup Forums" shit

it only works on Sup Forums though, any other board it just gets ignored

he seems like one of those movement types who've become so dedicated to their higher causes and societal necessities that they feel the need to insert their political opinion into every interaction they make. he's probably like a walking "hey guys look I'm progressive" advertisement in real life. can you imagine being that sad? and the funniest part is, most of these types don't really belong to the communities they advocate for. they just want to feel like they're empathetic. it all borders on creepy obsession rather than advocacy to be honest. even as a fag it's embarrassing knowing that these are the types of people I'm associated with because of an accident at birth.

>her
user I...

I hate it because it's a pointless word. I already said that. I'll pretty much stop replying to anybody who without any sense of irony uses the word "cuck" in a discussion. It's childish and stupid. No one should act like people on this website. It's definitely got worse over the years despite people saying it hasn't.
I thought it was mostly sexually related with a man wanting his wife to be fucked by a black man. Hence "cuckholding".

close your eyes nigga, who cares it's just a word you cuck

It was, that's how it evolved into the white guilt meaning. They use it to refer to liberals who put the needs of blacks/etc. and constantly praise them while disparaging their own race/economic group. They're letting their group/race get ''fucked'' by a minority by advancing the ''white genocide'' or whatever they call it.

But that's not happening.

nigger detected

That's what they think, though.

Why are you posting a strawman?

white australian

t: cuck

Not an argument. Besides, I don't even have any ethnic friends.

oh so you're the same guy who was projecting all over the first half of the thread

nobody cares about where you live you kangaroo fucking aboriginal shitposter

I actually wasn't. I came at the later half of the thread.

c u c k

just give it up you petrol guzzling ape you're not fooling anyone

What does that even mean? Do you talk to people like this in the real world?

I don't even know what's going on anymore.

holy shit its reddit

found your pic dud

B A C K T O R E D D I T

You know a lot of Sup Forums users also use reddit?
>falling for the reddit meme

Then they should stay there and stop shitting this site up with their faggotry.

>all this autism

thanks for all of the (You) 's you dumb leddit poster

>their faggotry
You do see the irony in this right? You're shit posting all over the place and unable to have a conversation without using Sup Forums and internet buzz words.

>her

Go post about bernie and le atheism and taking care of your wife's son if you don't like what we do here.