>you would have been shoot
What did she mean by this?

me on the right

Bet it was the fat girl that posted it

That would be really unsettling.

Attention seeking knows no bounds.

>is christina shoot?
"no"

How did they take this picture after she'd been shot? She seems surprisingly cheerful?

She became shoot. RAP

She was shoot after

>would of

I'm perfectly okay with everyone who does it being shot too

>would of
>of

They're from Orlando. I'm proud that they got everything this close to being correct

is that jennifer wilbanks

>the south

The Dimebag Darrell of our generation

PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE PLEASE BE WHITE

They're saying it may have been a boyfriend

Is the poster the girl on the left or the right?

>2016
>expecting women to have some tact and not make everything about them

>be american
>get shoot

its probably the guy she cheated on