youtube.com/watch?v=6o_N3eeDdvc
soundcloud.com/tomegatherion
youtube.com/watch?v=WjCn7WdYGHM
youtube.com/watch?v=kspYEw9YkDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pmurkFbXg
youtu.be/RKYbvLyUDDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=6o_N3eeDdvc

I can appreciate the aesthetic value but the music is hot trash.

Is that the girl from watamote? So hot

She was like the girl from breakfast club on steroids.

God dam I love unhygienic women

haters gonna hate. this is underground music.

yes she is, I also made that cover.

Older album.

Also available on SKRD!!! for free.

i think you should pick up a different hobby OP

P O L S K A
O
L
S
K
A

proszę wrócić na karaczan

you can't make me down faggit. I produce for many european and japanese labels and play on underground parties. surface cunts like you will never understand it.

SKRD is a label from poland ;) polcore ftw!

how do you make speed core? what's the process like for you?

yes, I noticed from "DZIWKO" at the end of the label name

this music isn't my cup of tea but as a Polish guy who does stupid music shit and releases it on the interwebs I support what you're doing wholeheartedly :^)

I got inspired by M1dy and Round Wave Crusher in 2010. I work started working with abelton. Now I'm using FL Studio 10 Professional Edition. I don't make noisy speedcore. Mine is more melodic. I pick up good melodies and combine them with hard kicks and pads. This makes the track sound very euphoric.

The label Speedcore Worldwide will release a new compilation soon. I collabed with a Shamancore DJ from finland. Check it out!

haha true, people call our mush trash. but fuck the haters.

>soundcloud.com/tomegatherion

i'm listening to
Tomegatherion
Sins Of Nanamiya (Empty Eyes)

isn't this just gabber with memes?

No it's basically Terrorocore. Gabber is between 150 to 190 bpm and the kicks sounds different. This is 230 bpm. A bit faster. You can call it Terrorcore or uptempo hardcore.

My tracks have strong anime influences. Some call it j-core. but since I'm not japanese I would not call it j-core.

those distinctions sound really arbitrary. This is the problem with electronic music, everyone feels the need to define some super strict genre in an attempt to stand out.

If you have a jazz song or rock song where the tempo is a little faster with different sounding kick, it's just a different song and no one feels the need to make up a genre.

>little
let's say these are subgenres of the hardcore techno. I work with some people who produce splittercore (600 to 1000 bpm) or even Extratone... (1000 bpm to ???) It's called extratone because the beats are so fast, you hear a tone... but that is kinda... to much for me.

>My tracks have strong anime influences
this is what I mean, it's literally just gabber with memes. it's gabber music with a bunch of anime samples, which you wouldn't be putting there if it weren't for the internet memeic culture that created the idiom of anime themed music

so then it's drone music. also it's not like any of that has to do with the distinction we are talking about here, it's completely irrelevant

and what is gabber then? hard techno with memes? This isn't true. my tracks contain breakcore and chiptune elements. The kicks I use sound completely different. Just like Frenchcore. it basically sounds exactly like hardcore, but the kick sounds different. I recommend you watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjCn7WdYGHM

The girl from breakfast club is actually cute and wants people to hate her.

Gabber is hard house with memes.
Despite the name "hardcore techno" it has nothing to do with techno.

Haha, maybe I use tomoko as mascot because I miss a person like her in my life ;)

I wish Americans would stop trying to define European Genres (see: 90% of genres) as it's too cringey to see them do it.

Well you're not a fan of subgenres and categorization. I like it that way.

>the internet memeic culture that created the idiom of anime themed music

anime themed music predates internet meme culture, don't talk about things you don't know about next time

I'm from euorpe. And gabber & hardcore comes from holland.

is this weebgrind's distant cousin?

Yeah I know already I've been listening to it for more than a decade. There's no "memes" in gabber.

It's not weebgrind it's loligrind/ cyberloli.

check my stuff out, and tell me if it's really gabber with anime "memes"...

what's with the influx of cybergrind, goregrind, speedcore and terrorcore bands with anime imagery this decade

As someone who's been listening to lolicore/ splittercore/ dancecore/ terrocore/ mashcore/ extratone etc since 2010 as long as you don't do what Ayane Fukumi does you're doing it right.

well, I just love anime and speedcore. I just combine my hobbies.

ITT

What do you think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=kspYEw9YkDc

>this decade

Hello Newfriend, this started on Sup Forums in 2006 and the first instance outside of Sup Forums was in Japan in 2006, though if we count J-Core it's been slightly longer.

>ksp
ah psycho filth records. that is a nice label. I have many of their albums :D

Who gives a shit.
People who listen to music with a bpm higher than 145 are all retards.

aren't you a retard because you listen to music which is too slow? no offense.

Btw, I talk alot to Akira (the first member of the AKIRADEATH group). His new name is Coakira.

weeb speedcore/terrorcore/cybergrind and related genres date back to 2006 and weeb grindcore dates back to 2002

Hello autist. how are you today?

TOMOKO IS NOT FOR SEXUALIZING YOU FREAKS

>anime themed music predates internet meme culture,
no it doesn't, not to scale.

>The kicks I use sound completely different.
this is what I mean. other genres having a different kick sound is just part of being an artist and doing production, but you use it as some imperative to conform to an arbitrary standard to make your music part of a 'genre' to get more attention.

why not?

#no waifu no laifu

>anything
>not for sexualizing
I bet you don't even fap to shitting dicknipples

>no it doesn't, not to scale.

Haha I remember my first three years on Sup Forums like a decade ago, good times. Enjoy them 2014 friend.

SKRD still releases anything? gosh, i though they stopped doing that

By the way, I will play live on HSB 2016 soon! (Hardcore Summer Bash at Happyhardcore.radio)

Older Liveset. See, I don't produce music with anime stuff only.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pmurkFbXg

what do you mean with "anything" ? SKRD is a label for this kind of stuff...

That's really pathetic and disheartening, and not even an accusation that supports your argument in any way. Clearly you are an example why no one should be on Sup Forums that long, as you have lost any logical reasoning abilities you once had.

no quality control.

Take the moral high ground my man, it's clear you don't know anything about what you're talking about and using your moral stance to justify your stupidity. Not everything is a maymay so maybe once you realise this you can talk with bravo on certain subjects relating to the internet.

bitch my stuff is HQ. I master it.

there's hardly any moral argument at all in my pointing out how you can't even make a logical argument and it it really ironic that you think I'm the party here that thinks everything is a meme considering how you have conducted yourself in this debate.

I acknowledged that anime themed music existed before the internet, but argued that's irrelevant because it was not nearly on the same scale, and it's clearly the present day scaled version that spawns the imitative music we are discussing, and to counter this argument you accused me of being a newfag, only you didn't even do so as a dismissive memeic gesture, you actually thought it was a reasonable argument that supported your case. Your retarded brain has internalized memes to a degree that you are incapable of forming a logical response, further evidenced by your nonsensical claim that I'm diverting the argument with some moral claim.

The non sequitur are real. You need to take a break and learn how to communicate bro.

I can't even begin to explain to you all the reasons this post is completely fucking retarded. Isn't there some comedian that does a bit about stupid people wearing signs? anyone know what that was, i never saw it just heard about it. Anyway, that's what your post is like. It's just a big banner that says I know nothing about this shit, don't listen to me, I'm functionally retarded.

degenerate.

>and it it really ironic that you think I'm the party here that thinks everything is a meme considering how you have conducted yourself in this debate

if u want to seem like your saying something tho u should stop talking like this as u seem real mad lmao

>I acknowledged that anime themed music existed before the internet, but argued that's irrelevant because it was not nearly on the same scale, and it's clearly the present day scaled version that spawns the imitative music we are discussing, and to counter this argument you accused me of being a newfag, only you didn't even do so as a dismissive memeic gesture, you actually thought it was a reasonable argument that supported your case. Your retarded brain has internalized memes to a degree that you are incapable of forming a logical response, further evidenced by your nonsensical claim that I'm diverting the argument with some moral claim.

No you didn't you dismissed it as part of the "meme" culture. You obviously never listened to a-pop/ denpa as you wouldn't make such idiotic statements as you have done (yet again). Again, memer, not everything is a meme, clearly you are new as only people using the internet for less than a decade would say such a thing, no this isn't '''counter argument''' it's an axiom, though I wouldn't expect a memer like you to get that.

Ok, I will explain why you are retarded.

>bitch my stuff is HQ. I master it.

BITCH, first of all, a track being mastered has fuck all to do with the quality of it's composition. Second, you compressing maximizing and equalizing with plugins in your bedroom is in no way equatable to a mastering engineer doing the same in an acoustically sound space with professional gear. And again, there no reason to assume something is of quality because it's been mastered, it's like you are a pizza maker and you are saying 'my pizza is quality because I put cheese on it.' it's fucking retarded. Like a cab driver that says 'my taxi service is of quality cause it takes you to your destination' or saying 'i am a quality foot baller because I kick the ball'

you sound like a dumbass fucking child that doesn't know dick about music, it's no wonder you make anime meme music. Fucking children all latch on to some easily replicated extra-musical idiom to distinguish their garbage music and be celebrated by a community of mediocre peers that do the same boring shit while invariably claiming the trite drivel has some high brow underground authenticity.

meme is not a term exclusive to the internet despite what your limited experience spent on forums tells you.

I didn't dismiss anything as part of 'meme culture.' When you make a genre of music that is musically indistinct from an existing genre, and use memes to characterize your new invented genre, like j-core, then you aren't inventing a new genre, and the fact there's a community of moronic children and man-children telling you otherwise, no one who does music seriously holds any of that bullshit in a respectable regard, the same way no one doing music seriously would say>bitch my stuff is HQ. I master it.

You are a retarded child.

yea, that's what I thought... lmao.

>if u want to seem like your saying something tho u should stop talking like this as u seem real mad lmao

again, the fucking irony is dumb founding. your response is yet another meme, 'lel you mad'

see>it it really ironic that you think I'm the party here that thinks everything is a meme considering how you have conducted yourself in this debate.
>Your retarded brain has internalized memes to a degree that you are incapable of forming a logical response,

now you are posting reaction images.

How can you accuse someone else of only understanding the world in internet terms when your whole argument is calling someone a newfag, insisting that they must be mad, and then posting reaction images?

shit is hilarious, you must be 14

>meme is not a term exclusive to the internet despite what your limited experience spent on forums tells you.

and faggot isn't a term exclusive to u but has several meanings and I'm sure if you called a homosexual a faggot he wouldn't be too happy, u know where u are so stop being a faggot and reffering to everything as a meme lmao

>I didn't dismiss anything as part of 'meme culture.' When you make a genre of music that is musically indistinct from an existing genre, and use memes to characterize your new invented genre, like j-core, then you aren't inventing a new genre, and the fact there's a community of moronic children and man-children telling you otherwise, no one who does music seriously holds any of that bullshit in a respectable regard, the same way no one doing music seriously would say

lmao there are no memes at play u literal mongoloid, perhaps your extremely linited knowledge makes u think that but if u had any idea in the history/ development of these genres u wouldn't make such short sighted statements. Who said this it's supposed to be serious/ has a deeper meaning?? Seriously mate u know jack shit and pretend to be knowledgable, gb2/KYM/ and edit the dat boi page to include citations of the tumblr pages that u follow that used it first.

Literally lmaoing at your life rn.

Lolicore came way before that iirc

u mad bro?

>faggot

lamo,

>newfag
>you mad
>reaction images
>faggot

You must be the dullest person. it's like Sup Forums has supplanted any semblance of a personality you have. again, no wonder you make this awful music.

shouldn't this post be in response to the mongoloid spewing vitriol and memes without even addressing any of the points being debated (if you can even call this a debate)

Hit dogs will bark.

>You must be the dullest person. it's like Sup Forums has supplanted any semblance of a personality you have. again, no wonder you make this awful music.

i didn't use reaction images i'm another person on this board (and one of many irl) that think u are a downsie lmao

This isn't a debate mongboi, this is us treating you like the babby you are.

he seems to be a very negative and pessimistic human. let him sulk and cry some more. I enjoy every second.

I'd say he has some form of mental regression in all honesty, I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't so persistent.

nice idiom you are repeating, here's a new one I wrote just for you:

Those who can't will meme.

Applies to your posting and your music.

to be clear are you the guy that said "hurr I master" or are you defending that retard?

and to be clear I'm not the guy that said the music wasn't quality, just someone who thought that interaction was so laughable and thought I would join in telling you why your retarded.

I'm pretty optimistic about my prospects considering how low functioning people like you appear.

This is getting boring though so I'll leave you to it if you want to congratulate each other over acting like children when you get called on being full of shit.

so, we can't be friends?

you can't even banter properly, so no.

>to be clear are you the guy that said "hurr I master" or are you defending that retard?

I'm not him/ defending him, I'm laughing at you.

>and to be clear I'm not the guy that said the music wasn't quality, just someone who thought that interaction was so laughable and thought I would join in telling you why your retarded.

''Your'' a turbotard?

your reactions tell a different story. lol

He's too assrangled to tell banter from serious interactions, he's probably an American so ignore him.

yeah wow I must be an idiot cause I had a typo

you seem to confuse someone calling someone who's a retard a retard with someone who's mad.

wow how many of you are there now? can't just one of you actually respond to an argument? You would think there would be at least one of you that's capable.

I thougt you wanted to leave? butthurt? your stupidity is getting awkward. I just made a simple joke and you're ready to kill me. you need help.

>yeah wow I must be an idiot cause I had a typo

True, that and you can't into uppercase.

>wow how many of you are there now? can't just one of you actually respond to an argument? You would think there would be at least one of you that's capable.

As many as the number of people who respect you IRL, so like 2 (I included your parents in this as I didn't want to be mean and say no one respects you).

right so no arguments then, as expected.

I don't need arguments to smash you brah.

the only thing you are smashing is your dick while you beat off to these banal childish posts of yours.

Why would someone argue with a boy with the intelligence of a piece of paper.

wew what the fuck is going on in here right now

(you)

that's a good question. I don't know. I enjoy pissing on him.

some butthurt fag went full retard.

no, just a viral advertiser says some moronic shit, gets called on it in detail, then spends the rest of the tread hurling every basic Sup Forums meme on the books to distract and pedestrians latch on to the viral poster cause 'lel he mad' while no one bothers to address any of the bullshit said viraler was called on.

Chill my man, everyone caught you with your pants down banana up ass, don't make it a hot oil on dick scenario.

lmao. nice one.

oh yeah I can totally see now from that post how this isn't what happened.

like I said, you must actually be 14.

youtu.be/RKYbvLyUDDU

I'm actually 27 and a succesful 3D artist. I could buy your family.

uh huh I'm actually a 73 year old astronaut and I could by your state.

listing credentials just means you've lost btw

btw, isn't the joke with the age getting a bit old? try to be a bit more creative :)

it's not a joke or an insult

what you are is all talk and no muscle people kill shits like you daily. couple dollars doesnt stop a knife from spilling your guts on the streets