Spotify vs. Apple Music

Conflicted between getting either Spotify or apple music. I like the recommendations Spotify gives me but I feel like Apple Music is a bit more organized and doesn't leave songs out of some albums.
Inb4: Soulseek or digital copies

Other urls found in this thread:

whatinterviewprep.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd say the quality of stream in Apple Music is much better than in Spotify.

Spotify has
1. Higher bitrates
2. Faster/cleaner interface
3. Less selection, but earlier adding than Apple Music

I'd say Spotify. I've tried all the streaming options except Rhapsody.

premium spotify is 320kps

>streaming

Why does no one ever mention google music?

>Soulseek
So you do know that's a thing. Why the fuck are you asking this question then.

What a fucking idiot.

>not having a What account
>not having a seedbox
Do you even enjoy music

So do you guys not have the HD space for your music or are yall just lazy?

Idk tbqh fampai

>lazy
this one personally

I have 8TB of space my sweet-natured friend, Spot and AM are just quicker and more convenient than fucking around with files.

It's okay OP I get it, I also have a job and dont mind paying 10 dollars a month for convenience and not getting my internet turned off. Once mommy and daddy's internet gets turned off and the majority of this thread gets grounded for it they'll understand.

But anyway, Spotify. Especially if you listen to a lot of music on your phone. Apple music is a fucking data hog.

go with what.cd you get to keep all of your music and not deal with ads also it costs $0

but if you really need to support the artists/rights-holder you can always just buy physical copies

>tfw have never tried bars
am I missing out?
I hear about how much fun xanax is in rap music and I just want to have fun

I like Tidal

I took half of a bar last night on an empty stomach, I felt really mellow for a while and i cant remember how i got to bed

If youre into that then ya xannax is for you

I have a what and don't even use it because of streaming.

Hook me up with an invite senpai
[email protected]

I too have a job and don't waste $10 on being lazy

why is that particular green tea drink a meme? I buy that exact one on occasion

it's tasty

benzo addiction is the worst thing to happen to your brain & there's no real turning back on it

aside from that yes, it's very fun

Dude job LMAO

Because streaming is more convenient, espically if you listen to music while you're out/driving. I know leaving the house is hard to imagine for you, though.

um just put the songs on your music player?

Dude, i've been renaming, tagging, downloading, storing, hunting down files since 1999. Give me a fucking break, i'm bored with all that shit now.

I tried the 3 month trial on Apple Music. After about a month, I just went back to Spotify. The app is way better, it sounds better and is just overall better. Fuck Apple Music.

no user, you don't get it. Its cool to spend retarded amounts of time tagging all your music. Its way better to drop money on hard drives than to just pay 10$ (5 with student discount) and enjoy music. Enjoying music a meme.

he won't do this. his goal is to stream and utilize his first world amenities that support the artist

>needing Internet connection to listen to a dinky 128kbps predetermined library of artists
Sounds killer bro

Apple music is fucking trash on a PC/laptop compared to Spotify, even on OS X

why the fuck do basement dwelling neckbeard listening to music exclusively on .flac files downloaded from Soulseek on their installation of Gentoo giving us shit for streaming

sorry we have fucking lives and want to listen to our music on the go holy shit

I did the math on supporting artists through streaming once.
At least with Spotify's rates, if you buy a premium membership and stream for more than something like 3 hours a day, they actually pay the artists more than you pay them

i dwell in the basement and just use mp3's or wav and i use my deactivated phone with no numbers to listen to my anime and video game ost's

>not knowing there's an offline mode that downloads tracks, plus I have Premium as i'm not a povertyfag so it's 320, which is good enough for anyone's ears unless you're a small mammal.

supporting the artists through streaming sounds like a great idea but i don't think it's really that great. it's chump change unless ur like katy perry or something, even then it's still chump change to them. it's still something tho

I use both, don't know why people are so salty about what other people use
Like if it's not on what sometimes it's on spotify and if it is not on both I search on slsk

I use Google Play Music.

I hit the 10k song limit on Spotify and was pissed that it even existed. Plus with GPM I can upload my music that's not on there.

Same here, who cares.

iduno how relevent this is now, since its like a year old but shows how artists get paid through services

>streaming
Pleb

Plz leave kanye

I really don't believe Spotify streams lossy
And if you're content with Spotify's library (and I use this word reluctantly) you're a fucking pleb

>paying for music
>not using godtier Youtube recommendations after typing in ur fave song
lmaooo

Yeah, the money per listen isn't much but it's the only way that you can actually give the artists more than you pay (disregarding ads cause that's paying too)

I can't believe people actually waste money on "streaming services". Lmao, literally cheaper in the long term to just buy a tb hard drive and just load that shit up

Then be content with your delusions and fuck off and leave me alone to enjoy myself. Confirmed for never even using it, there's all kinds of obscure shite on there.

Posting this in case any of you idiots wanna stop shilling out your money for non physical media

whatinterviewprep.com/

Wow Sup Forums is actually shit now

neckbeards*

because I'm really going to carry a terabyte hard drive around with me everywhere

fucking autist

I'm honestly curious, what's the risk in using a site like what.cd? I've never torrented before, and it might just be the propaganda against it, but I've always been unsure whether its worth it.

>buying music

SUMMER FAGGOTS LEAVE

>caring what other people do

that might be a bit worse than only having spent a little time on an anime image board