I just had a realisation

I just had a realisation.

Young Thug's entire career is literally all just spawn of this album.

It's literally this album over trap instrumentals.

Everyone talks about how "unique" Thugger's sound is. There's nothing unique about him. He's just Lil Wayne's rock album.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTurfn7vvCk
youtube.com/watch?v=kY1DgtW5kIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping with the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTurfn7vvCk

You know it's true.

His originality is in his flows and melodies as well as the way he varies them within albums and even single tracks. It's not his content.

You're probably baiting anyways,

The flows and melodies are all taken from Rebirth.

>Everyone talks about how "unique" Thugger's sound is.

White people that just started listening to rap in 2011=/= everyone

The vast majority of rap fans(blacks, and hispanics mainly) know that young thug isnt the coming of christ that white hipsters pretend he is.

>His originality is in his flows

Stopped reading there. There's nothing unique about his flows, most of his flows are flows other trap artists are also using, the only thing unique about him is his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=kY1DgtW5kIQ

Literally Young Thug.

I forgot about this album
>PRAAAAAM QUEEN

>I LIKED HER FANCY UNDAHWEEEEEAR

do black people even listen to young thug? pretty sure most of them think he's a faggot

This album is a supreme masterpiece.

I like I Am Not A Human Being More, but Rebirth is a fucking breakup. The i don't care feel, after completly dominating hip-hop as the best rapper alive between 2006 and 2008 with the Peak with Tha Carter 3, No Ceilings, D3.

He simply made his cut and left for a moment, and even with a follow up kinda mediocre "The Carter IV" he won in the charts doing 900k first week.

Now passing the Young Money torch to Drake and Nicki Minaj, hes cooking the Tha Carter V, using i think this Birdman drama, to reach Detox-status and finally "retire".

yeah they do. What, do you expect black people to be edgy hipster faggots that listen to the same Sup Forums essentials everyday?

They fucking love Young Thug lol.

The whole weird aesthetic is trendy right now. Niggas like Uzi, Famous Dex, Carti, Yachty, Kodak, etc are all popular right now.

Sure Thugga was heavily inspired by Lil Wayne, but it was only obvious with his I Came From Nothing mixtapes. Afterwards, Wayne's influence was only made apparent every now and then on a few songs. Thing is, Young Thug has been able to take his Lil Wayne influence and has been able to make it his own. Listen to Barter 6 or Slime Season 3. It's clear that his flow and harmonic melodies are clearly unique and it's gotten to the point where it's made him one of the hottest rappers in the game. There's a reason rappers like Kanye want him on his album, and there's a reason rappers like Usher and Chance are bitting his style (with No Limit and Mixtape respectively).

tl;dr Young Thug is avant-garde

>this is what nu-males actually believe

Lil Wayne has been completely replaced by Young Thug, the biggest style-biter of all time. Shame, but true. I remember back in the mid-2000s when I thought hip-hop couldn't get any worse than lil gayne, and now I'm just sitting here looking at what the fuck the genre has turned into nowadays.

>le nu male meme

never fails to trigger betas that take memes seriously

Hey man there's still some good stuff out there! J Cole has some pretty good joints lost ones , born sinner, wet dreams. Kendrick, while over hyped is definitely talented. Logics ability to spit bars is almost on par with tech and em. Some of the underground rappers are dope, immortal technique and diabolic come to mind.

Tha Carter III is a classic tbqhfam.

carter 2 is better in every way, 3 just sold more

>beta
lmao nigga you dont live that lifestyle do you? you probably just sit in your moms basement listening to the same anti-social classics. Pathetic desu lmao. 90's hip hop is fucking dead because it was boring. Today's music has better production and has rappers with better flows

>Lil Wayne has been completely replaced by Young Thug

t. White "boy" that just started listening to rap in 2012

They arent in the same lane, and how can thug replace wayne when thug isnt even doing as well as other trap artists?

Carter 2 and 3 and classics, but Wayne's mixtapes are much better than his albums

Thug hasn't reached his peak yet. He's getting there. He's been getting connections with big names, and his music has been continuously improving. Just wait for HiTunes. He's already top 5 most popular trap rappers in the game. Future and Gucci are more popular right now, but I'm pretty sure Young Thug is third

Where the fuck from did you pull this opinion out? Are you a fucking teenager who just recently discovered his mixtapes and consider No Ceilings his best work?
He never made anything more cohesive and good than Carter II, and as far as mixtapes go, Dedication 2 is his best

>just wait for hitunes

people keep saying this, i have a theory ss3 and i'm up were supposed to be hitunes but thug got worried about getting overshadowed by future dropping 2 full mixtapes he split the hitunes songs into two 30 min releases to keep the hype going

>He's getting there

he already peaked some time last year, have you heard that last 12 or so snippets he's released? They're all ass. Also his music is getting a bit repetitive, Thug wont be here in 2 years if he keeps going the way he's going.

>Dedication 2 is his best
respectable opinion

>Where the fuck from did you pull this opinion out?

because he has more good mixtapes than good albums.

>Are you a fucking teenager who just recently discovered his mixtapes and consider No Ceilings his best work?
No, I started listening to Wayne in '04

No Ceilings is good but it's not nearly as good as Drought 3 or Dedication

If that was the case, his 3 years into works debut wouldnt have so many bad songs considering he recorded probably 350+ more

that theory is wrong, Thug has been working on HiTunes since Barter 6 was complete. It's going to be a masterpiece and likely AOTY.

I have to disagree. Everyone thought Thugger's masterpiece Barter 6 was Thugger's peak, but to everyone's surprise, he reveals that Barter 6 wasn't his first studio album and later discloses the production of a magnum opus called HiTunes. I don't see how you think Thugger is getting repetitive when everything since the creation of Barter 6 has consistently been improving (excluding I'm Up, which is still a fantastic mixtape). Not only that, he's also had some of the best features with other artists (such as Jamie xx) and has created what will likely be a summer hit with Travis Scott (Pick Up The Phone feat. Quavo)