What do you rate them?

bump?

Just happy Forever Changes made the cut

nobody has time for tbat

but i'll tell you which ones are 10/10s:
TVU&N
ITAOTS

that's it

Is Since I Left You back just because new album's coming?

the album is very much liked here and discussed here, so, no.

except no.

>Pet Sounds-9.5/10
>TVU&N-10/10
>Forever Changes-8/10
>TMR-9.5/10
>ITCOTCK-9/10
>Tago Mago-9/10
>CTTE-7/10
>Low-9/10
>RIL-9/10
>Spiderland-10/10
>Loveless-10/10
>Laughing Stock-10/10
>SAW85-92-7/10
>SFTB-10/10
>TLS-9.5/10
>ITAOTS-9/10
>Kid A-10/10
>LYSFLATH-10/10
>SILY-8/10
>V:D:C-6/10
>Madvillainy-9.5/10
>MPP-8/10
>HOOM-haven't listened
>MBDTF-7/10
>TMS-9/10

Really happy with how it turned out, need to listen to HOOM, and I'm a little upset that Deathconciousness did t make the cut.

Lol no

>happy certain album made it into a meme chart on a japanese cartoon board

Are you stupid? Do you post on Sup Forums at all?

Isn't MPP the most "8" album in existence?

Yeah it really is.

>You can't have fun in this website because I said so
lel

>having fun is getting a certain album into a meme chart
heh, glad you're having fun

Perfect except that mbdtf is horrid

>Sweet Trip

Oh great now all of you faggots are going to meme sweet trip into oblivion

Turned out really good guys - great work!
I still feel like ITAOTS isn't discussed too much anymore, the next chart this board makes will probably exclude it. Also, I find it weird that with how popular hip hop got here recently no new hip hop albums were added (hinting at TPAB)...

That album is overrated "lol so obscure" shit.

Oh great it's already started

Bitch you can't even pretend that albums good, I don't even think enough people talk about sweet trip for it to warrant Sup Forums core.

whatever you say pal

>Dance Site
7.5/10
>Pyokotra
10/10
>LOVE Machine
8/10
>Kimagure Princess
7.2/10
>One Two Three
8.3/10
>Morning Coffee
10/10
>Toki wo Koe
10/10
>Happy Summer
9/10

I actually wanted TPAB in the chart. Some people didnt agree tho

eh

replace talk talk, tat barely gets discussed much compared to other material, same with newsom and sweet trip. i see it occasionally but this looks more like a chart someone would've made in 2011. replace them with TPAB or twin fantasy or something to that manner

>Madvillainy a 5

Back the fuck off?!

no u

the original plan was to have TPAB and Twin Fantsy instead of Talk Talk and MBDTF

Explain why it's good.

>pet sounds - 100000/10
>vu&n - 10/10
>forever changes - 8/10
>trout mask - 7/10
>Crimson King - 9/10
>tago Mago - just started listening to this recently so too early to say but so far 8+
>close to the edge - eh/10
>low - 10/10
>remain in light - 10/10
>spiderland - 9/10
>loveless - 10/10
>laughing stock - holy fuck/10
>85-92 - 8/10
>soundtracks for the blind - 10/10
>ITAOTS - what do you think/10
>kid eh - the eyes of God/10
>LYSFLATH - I want this to be the last album I hear before I die/10
>MPP - 7/10
>MBDTF - 8/10

>twin fantasy gets discussed more than Talk Talk or HOOM

No just no, that is so very very wrong.

you haven't heard forever changes, low, close to the edge, laughing stock or ambient works, and want people to give a shit about your other ratings?

Pet Sounds - 8/10
TVU&N - 9/10
Trout Mask Replica - 8/10
ITCOTCK - 8/10
Close to the Edge - 8/10
Spiderland - 10/10
Loveless - 10/10
Laughing Stock - 8/10
SAW 85-92 - 9/10
SFTB - 9/10
ITAOTS - 8/10
Kid A - 9/10
LYSFLATH - 9/10
Madvillainy - 8/10
Merriweather Post Pavilion - 9/10
MBDTF - 10/10
The Money Store - 7/10

wow I really like Sup Forumscore huh

Pretty accurate tbqh.

I don't care if you don't care mane. Will give them a listen, don't worry. Do you agree with the other ratings tho?

yeah that makes sense, probably just anti-toledo shitposters running amok again like here. TPAB did cause a huge wave similar to MBDTF's release so the replacement would make sense. Overall i think those are the only fixes needed to make this a chart that's actually current and relevant.

I never said he was bad, he just is rarely discussed here and most people hate him or haven't evens listens to anything by him.

give us albums you'd consider 10s

>rarely discussed
i see at least 10 threads in the catalog every day about his works so that argument it just a little invalid. haven't seen anybody try to start discussion about talk talk in ages. (sadly)

you are way too influenced by the board lol

or, you know, he likes albums that happen to be critically acclaimed?

I don't have to explain shit tough guy

This Heat - Deceit
The Mystery of The Bulgarian Voices - Vol 1
Beethoven's last piano sonatas performed by either Pollini or Richter

but user, don't you know that you can't like anything Sup Forums likes if you want to be cool?

>Beethoven's last piano sonatas performed by either Pollini or Richter

dropped

>10 threads a day

Slow down with the exaggerations there pal. One it's like three at the most and zero on most days.

Secondly they rarely discuss his music and mostly just talk about how he got famous on Sup Forums. I bet less than half this board has even heard Twin Fantasy.

Typical

:^(

yikes

hold it with the exaggerations there buddy.

wat happing

I honestly don't think this is that edgy. I'm rating only my enjoyment of the album, since fuck me if I could consider its "objective" merits or context inside the genre

>Skinny fists
>4

Yeah I love deathconciousness too, unfortunately it was mentioned literally 0 times the whole day when i was working on the chart. Same with Burial, and amfootball only once. Just to give an idea of some of the updates

btw, what was wrong with the previous chart? Why is there a new one?

What exaggerations? I agree three was probably to much I think the most I've ever seen was 2 in one day but that's it.

>meme into oblivion
this really is an exaggerated fear. Not everything has the meme potential of death grips and animal collective.

Pet Sounds 9
VU&N 8
ITCOCK 10
Low 8
Remain in Light 8
Spiderland 8
Loveless 8
aphx twin 6
STFTB 10
ITAOTS 7
Kid A 9
Madvillainy 7
Merriweather 8
Kanye 8
DG 8

it's not obscure, what are you talking about

Yeah I actually started out with tpab in te chart. it stayed for a long time until near the end when a couple people decided King Crimson had to make the cut, so I decided to cut TPAB.

1) A lot of newfags will have heard of it anyway because of how recent and popular it is

2) quite divisive on Sup Forums, and a ton of people are annoyed by how critically acclaimed it is, many for meme racial reasons but many (like me) because its not thaaat good. (10, fantano? really?)

3) TMR is divisive as well, and its inclusion was contentious, but we decided to keep it simply because of how big a part of this board's culture it is.

not so much meme the shit out of it as just collectively shit on it because some underage fags saw it on the chart and therefore it must be bad because it's popular

We discussed this ad nauseum yesterday. IMHO talk talk is essential. It's so commonly recommended to newfags - look at that In Rainbows thread yesterday where the drunk Sup Forums newfag got recd talk talk 100 times. ill link the thread when i get back to my computer.

what about newsom? her album is barely discussed here to warrant being on a chart of "core" albums.

She's very much discussed in threads about females musicians. She always takes a central role in those threads. Waifugas love her (like it or not, they're a part of the community), and, unlike some other female musicians, she almost universally acclaimed for her music.

>10/10
TVU&N
ITCOTCK
Kid A
Madvillainy
MBDTF
>9.5/10
Remain in Light
Since I Left You
Spiderland
Laughing Stock
>9/10
Low
Close to The Edge
MPP
>8.5/10
Loveless
Long Season

haven't listened to the rest

Good taste

>pet sounds
never heard
>banana
never heard
>forever changes
10/10
>fish meme
never heard
>mouth
never heard
>can
never heard
>green thing
never heard
>bowie
never heard but i hate him
>talking heads
2/10
>spiderman
quit in the middle of the first song
>loveless
7/10
>tree thing
never heard
>aphex
8/10
>swans
4/10
>fishmans
6/10
>itaots
5/10
>radiohead
never heard
>gybe
5/10
>islands thing
never heard
>corner thing
never heard
>mask guy
never heard
>mpp
5/10
>joanna
6/10
>kanye
never heard
>meme grips
never heard

admittedly, the waifu fanboys was precisely why i asked. as long as it doesn't devolve to kpop on the chart i'm fine. only album here i've never seen before at all is velocity design comfort

this. was originally planning also to have a bjork album but too many people were against it. there were shouts for art angels as well. I think HOOM covers the waifu quota pretty nicely.

here's the thread

>Low
No
>Tago Mago
No, not discussed enough or really something that has to do with Sup Forums at all. Just a good canon album.
>TMR
why
>No Endtroducing

thx

>someone hasn't wasted time listening to the same popular music as me, they must be baiting

>tago mago
>not discussed on Sup Forums
>TMR
I hate it too but it's a necessary evil
>endtroducing
not that great an album and not discussed as much as this other material either

That hasn't really happened with loveless, itcotck, etc. I mean sure it could happen but including it will bring it to the attention of a lot of people who will fall in love with it who otherwise wouldn't have. I think that outweighs most negatives.

best chart ITT

If you were going to make a new Sup Forumscore you'd really have to make a big ass chart again. At least one with second tier classics.

Forgot ITAOTS, it's an 8.5

best chart itt

hahaha :^)

>typical
W e W

Second tier classics and so on get way too far down the rabbit hole and it's impossible to be objective. 25 is plenty.

Besides, if someone wants some more classics, they can get a much, much better experience from using the rym charts than from a bigass chart. And lets be honest, rym's taste (and userbase) matches up quite closely with Sup Forums's

Sorry these bands are 2popular4u mr. Obsecure. Please enlighten us with your eclectic taste

N/A
N/A

damn, also forgot Pet Sounds, it's 9.5

Seems quite weird, TPAB is discussed a lot more than Crimson. Newfags heard about Kanye as well, you know, it's discussed daily and is loved by many mutants. Also, some hate it for meme reasons, but whoever has a legitimate reason usually doesn't hate it, just thinks it's overrated.

you certainly are, it's shitting up the thread

Hm, fair point. TPAB is definitely, definitely more popular and relevant today in the normie sphere than MBDTF is, however. Idk, it's a close call. I think it's fine as it is because you can make a very convincing argument for King Crimson as well. With Madvillainy, MBDTF, and TMS I think there's enough hip-hop.

Gay

why isnt american football on there

nahhhh

it's rarely talked about anymore. Along with Burial and HANL, other casualties

my two cents

Yes yes it is. Even by Sup Forums standards it's obscure.

several of the different albums were discussed and rejected in the threads yesterday. tpab, twin fantasy were both v close to making it in.

Objectively wrong