youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8
youtube.com/watch?v=uWwnVYvqaAw
youtube.com/watch?v=G9zHx4WSmkI
youtu.be/wY3Mns0_i4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he had no fear

i'm missouri boy starting an power electronics group called "Nigger"

be on the look out for us in the proceeding years

Because he was trashy and wanted attention.

What "N-word" are you talking about?

hispanics have a pass to say nigga

Sure, i'll check out the obituaries.

Why could she say the N-word in the late 70s?
youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

kikes didnt start forcing equality shit and politics in music yet so it was much more fun and care free

bc she had fat boobers

patti smith could get away with anything

As it wasn't racially motivated.

You didn't even live through the 90s you little bitch. Go back to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWwnVYvqaAw
>I'll show you how official niggers fuck it up

do you wanna fight motherfucker i´ll stab you in the face

How is that racially motivated?

nTHOSE DIGITS
b/c women cant be racist

I unironically like this pink-haired faggot

Bob Dylan said it too, in the hurricane

HELLO EVERYONE WE'RE NIGGER

Peanut Butter Wolf said it too lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=G9zHx4WSmkI

Hidden gem

MSI is one of those high school-core bands that you just can't seem to outgrow.

This. Not always or in every context but hispanics and blacks are almost universally perfectly comfortable calling each other "my nigga".

MSI is good

the real MVP
Such an odd choice for him to put it on a proper LP too, he compiled them from his cassette albums (i.e. "mixtapes") and there was definitely plenty of other cuts to choose from
youtu.be/wY3Mns0_i4E

Which I don't get. The Spanish outlawed slavery AFTER Britain.

It has to do with oppression, latinos are treated about as equally terribly as black people in the US. Maybe even worse in border "tuk er jawbs!" states like Texas.

I have a Latino friend who regularly refers to black friends as "nigga". Every time he does it I wonder why he can and I can't. It makes me wonder if it isn't just the "white people are always racist" meme.

He also used to regularly slag me off for my "white privilege", even though I come from a poor family and never experience any sort of special privilege.

>where are the obligatory niggers

I used to sometimes feel unjustly vilified by my black friends too and then after coming to the realization that a lot of white people support dumbass Donald fucking Trump I started to see their perspective a little better. It's gotta be hard out there

oh boy here we go
anything and i mean anything is better than more years of the status quo and hillary corruption

what a dummy. Yes, the system is corrupt, blah blah fuckin blah. I'd way rather have the corporate stooge who won't change anything but actually understand how government and foreign relations work than a dumbass with the vocabulary of a second grader who expresses morally abhorent views, lies 98% of the time, and would undoubtedly lead the country into international isolation and economic depression. If you feel otherwise you're either retarded, racist, or fucking insane

third party then
because i'll be damned if i ever cast a vote for hillary ever

It was still okay to be a little bit racist then

Nice meme dude. How about you actually research Trump?

as cliched as it is, you're Literally throwing your vote away
Hillary is no more evil than an average politican anyway. Half of her scandals have been drummed up by Fox News and are things literally no one would care about if the right-wing talking heads didn't tell people they should.
At the core of it all, I agree with Hillary's stance on issues far more than Trump's (not that you could ever pinpoint Trump's stance on issues anyway with all the lying and flip-flopping he does every single day)

>Boy you've been a naughty girl, you've let your niggers down
Would he have got away with it if he wasn't a madman?

Regardless of the tons of political reading I do regularly, I have heard him speak. Many times.
That is more than enough to know he's an enormous fucking idiot.

can you provide us with some info that would change our mind if we aren't planning on voting for trump?

Jesus, he used to be such a good fucking performer

>all you niggas in the back come and jack me off
What did he mean by this?

You'll get nowhere. You'll blame your lack of success on political correctness and use that as an excuse to stop improving.