The Suburbs >>> Funeral

I agree.

Also, Surf's Up > Pet Sounds

The doors are trash

Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's, and Abby Road?

4/10. All of them.

he said controversial opinions not wrong opinions

lel

I can definitely see people thinking this. "Break on Through", "Light My Fire", and "The End" are literally the only good songs on their s/t debut and the album is entirely carried by these songs.

I lost any respect I had for arcade fire when they played those shows that had a dress code
They seem way too pretentious for their own good. Los Campesinos are so much better

Sprawl II is the only good song on it. It's long and boring as f, I don't see the appeal.

It wasn't really enforced though. They just asked people to. LCD Soundsystem did the same with their farewell (kek) show.

That's not controversial, since most self respecting music fans don't care for The Doors. Their music has aged so badly.

Maybe. They're too similar to tell for me, to be honest.

Eh, I dunno. They're definitely overrated, though. I think that Jim Morrison is a great singer.

CORRECT.

Now for mine: Rubber Soul, Songs of Leonard Cohen, Blood on the Tracks, and Dummy are all 2/10. Not kidding.

Going off the same theme as these two posts:

Radiohead's albums spanning from the Bends to Amnesiac, inclusive, are all 5/10. No exceptions.

For Pink Floyd: Dark Side is 5/10, Wish You Were Here is 4/10, Animals is a 5/10.

Loveless is garbage

ITT: shit taste

>Los Campesinos are so much better

This. Their last album was the best Arcade Fire album ever.

No.
Overplayed, but not trash

>only good songs on their s/t debut
Seriously? Not even Crystal Ship?

How is that controversial? It's the truth. And I haven't even heard Funeral.

do people like you just rate good albums low bc you look edgy and makes you think ur superior faggot

Reflektor > suburbs > funeral > neon bible > EP

not counting the EP, this is literally the opposite order of how they should be ranked.

Neon Bible > The Suburbs > Funeral > Reflektor

nice taste Mr Ride

Twenty two pilots are actually good but people dislike them because they're white and

I like vaporwave unironically

Yo La Tengo > Built to Spill > Dinosaur Jr. > Pavement

Funeral 10/10
The Suburbs 9.2/10
yep
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
nah
kill yourself
nah

Neon Bible > Every other AF album

fight me

>Los Campesinos better than Arcade Fire

Welcome to neo-Sup Forums

EVERYONE that really wants to play an instrument, should learn why 12tone is use and should, IF AND ONLY IF they decide 12 tone is not the BEST in their opinion, tune their instrument in the prefered way

No, it's because they make generic, forgettable pop music with an ""indie"" coat of paint slapped on top to pander to the tumblr crowd. Similar to Halsey, Lana Del Rey, Marina and the like.