So this is the guy who shot Christina Grimmie last night. And he's 27!

So this is the guy who shot Christina Grimmie last night. And he's 27!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

N U - M A L E

Ironically he was a fan of nu-metal!

>When she didn't follow the formula

JUST

SHOOT

MY

PENIS

You're killing me Kevin!

literally had no idea who that slut was until she died.

why did he shoot her?

Me too. Why are you making this post seeming as if you're special?

Because he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE

The beta uprising has begun

Looks like a cuck

How long do you think until one of the /kpg/ lunatics finally snaps?

Why are you projecting?

Dead at 27!

Clearly a waifu fag that has probably used Sup Forums

Oh, no... He was only a boy!

I'm not. Please explain you unintelligent imbelucant.

can somebody shop the JUST hair on him

if your a pathetic white male whose balding in your 20s and wants 15 minutes of fame at least kill someone cool. like kill trump or hillary or kanye or kim kardashian or something not some c list tv celebrity....

i'm not going to lie i'm depressed as fuck and want to kill myself and have fantasized about going out in an assassination suicide of an important cultural/ political figure.

>The 22-year-old singer died about five hours later at an Orlando hospital.

what would you listen to if you had 5 hours left?

Second

Maybe he fancied her or something.

I'm going to listen to THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD... KISS!!!

christina grimmie youtube covers

Came here to say this. Wow this guy fits it to the t.

We should put all numales on a government watchlist.

311 - Down

>N U - M A L E
What is that?

mods pls

except nu-males respect women and are anti-violence cucks.

Literally who?

>white "people"

lol he's probably an MRA type who thought he was entitled to her pussy but she never responded to his crazy emails or something

but you do now

His name is Kevin James Loibl. Age 27. He apparently lived in Florida, but not in Orlando. He travelled by public transportation and had a plan to travel back upon escaping. There was no indication that he knew Grimmie personally. No motive has been found, but detectives are attempting to get into his phone and are currently en route to searching his residence.

He was carrying two handguns, ammunition, and a large hunting knife.

you think he's a ricardo lopez type?

Makes sense. Older guy falls in love with teen singer who's to his age. Probably tried to communicate with her but failed to do so. Most likely had a lot of images and videos of her saved on his computer.

Am I right?

IS THAT MONTIE OMG

kevin james has had it rough after paul blart

she got shot in the head, she wasn't listening to shit

That's the only way I can see it. Google searches limited to pre-2015 aren't bringing up much. This guy seems to be a ghost in that sense.

Chances are that he was a mentally deficient introvert who took an obsession with Grimmie to an extreme. You know, you have to wonder how stalkers like that claim to fall in love with their targets of fixation, then go and shoot them. What's the psychology in that?

Didn't Dimebage get killed by someone similar? Like the shooter was a "die-hard" Pantera fan upset about their breakup.

>i'm not going to lie i'm depressed as fuck and want to kill myself and have fantasized about going out in an assassination suicide of an important cultural/ political figure.

taxi driver-core

And the panicked blame shifting begins.
>G...guys he was just a sub species of White male. One that hates guns.

You just know he posted on /m/, /r9k/ and Sup Forums.

I bet you ten dollars he left behind a suicide note in which he calls the girls his waifu.

Cue news anchors having to explain the term "waifu" to their audience.

>Early speculation about motive suggested that Gale, who was a Pantera fan, might have turned to violence in response to the breakup of the band, or the public dispute between Abbott and Pantera singer Phil Anselmo, but these were later ruled out by investigators. Another conjecture was that Gale believed Abbott had stolen a song that he had written. About six months prior to the shooting, Gale got into an altercation at a Damageplan concert in Cincinnati where he damaged $5,000 worth of equipment while being removed from the stage by security.

It would appear that no conclusion was ever found, given that Gale was killed by security.

HERES 5 FAST FACTS U NEED TO KNOW

Aren't a lot of stalker schizophrenic

hehe epic meme my nig nog
i'll go walk in the heart of detroit at 2 am over a white gated suburb for sure

I got all that from a US Today article, actually.
But yeah, the clickbait titles are almost all I find on Google.

Good point. Still, odd how it turns around from love to homicide.

>Kevin James Liobl

Why do all murderers (who assassinate famous people) have a middle name?

This is weird.

of course it's a white thug dindu

ricardo lopez felt betrayed by björk because she was dating goldie at the time for an example for why one may do that.

he (nathan gale) was also schizophrenic and thought that the band members were stealing his song lyrics.

Fun fact: Like every other category of violent crime, blacks are also overrepresented in mass shootings, and the "pasty white guy" stereotype of mass shooters is another dank anti-white meme!

>"I turned the corner and I see this poor girl getting compressions done to her and she's bleeding from the back of her head,"

So he shot her from behind then. From her POV it was probably over in an instant, like the ending of Sopranos.

balding cuck

lots of people have a middle name but i see what you're getting at, james earl ray, lee harvey oswald, sirhan sirhan sirhan...

it's not odd its the logical conclusion for them
since she refuses to acknowledge his existence. he takes it personal in a all or nothing way

could be worse. some of them kidnap and rape them

literally a joke don't get all sjw faggot

I know right. For some reason media loves to include the middle name.

Ah, that's right.
It's just weird to me, is all.

That's just how it is.
Lee Harvey Oswald, John Wilkes Booth, the list goes on.

Right, James Earl Ray is another one.

See above, though I would like to know where the kidnap/rape one happened.

crackies love to dish out but you little bitches can't take a hit back

Yet she's already a slut to you. :-)

>Be white
>Go to the mall
>Accidentally use my AR-15 military grade assault rifle assault rifle to kill 30 innocent, unarmed people
Oh wait that's not a white people problem, that's a white American (ie nigger) problem

Maybe I'm /edgyasfuck/ but FUCK, now my interest's piqued but there aren't many videos I can find of her or anyone else who died or was killed on stage dying. Post dying musicians gifs/webms fa m

Mark David Chapman

remember like a week ago when some guy shot his college professor then the media found out he was indian and not white so it conveniently went down a memory hole.
The media really loves pushing the angry white male narrative

you can't either without crying racism or blm whenever someone says something remotely critical of a black person

>assblasted white

wasn't Elliot Rodger a white male?

youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

>Balding
Lmao

Because most people have the same name.
There's more than one person named Kevin Liobl.
It's a journalism requirement. They add in the middle name to avoid public confusion.

>implying anyone will give a shit about this one either in the long run
Go wave around your persecution problem somewhere else

He was halfsies. He hated his Asian half though.

nice strawman white c uck

he was part asian

That's a lot of asians. Which is another privelaged race.

Bach

This

asian transexual

except it actually happens

Looks like Car Seat Headrest.

>27
Wtf he looks 50
Who fucking goes bald in there twenties lmao ??

Looks like a member of a 90s Indie rock band. I can imagine him in Built to Spill or Pavement

aw does media trigger you?

kek

Sup Forums is the media

People who fap too much.

Grimes is next I can feel it
these daily threads are gonna push some faggot over the edge

The media loves it because envious and resentful lumpenproles and progressives love it. They claim their desire for equality excuses their hypocrisy and hatred, but most don't want even equality--they want to assume the perceived superior position of the white male. Media manipulation and fostering animosity is a good way to do it.

I thought it was people who fap too little? (fapping = getting rid of all the testosterone that causes balding)

No wonder I'm so hairy then.

>49
What the fuck, did it raise so high?

Is this counting the people who committed suicide from depression after the fact or something.

lauren mayberry will definitively be next, her fans are next level freaks

Too much causes stress and lower levels of nearly every nutrient need for hair growth.

it's total killed+injured.

not at all

What school did you get your degree in broscience from?

The meme school

Lol if that were true like half the world would be bald