Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0119bTM2LscnJI0he
youtube.com/watch?v=TYUaJGGneiI
youtube.com/watch?v=XU1YCUnWHF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*(((White)))* corporate manipulation of the black image thru rap

Good goy

not cringe just sad

She's repeating after black people but not understanding why they say what they say, highlighting the actual problem with cultural appropriation (and not the perceived problem with cultural appropriation)

why is it sad

Can you imagine living your life every day as this person

that people like this are being taken seriously and even encouraged

I couldn't even imagine having a twitter account

To clarify, the perceived problem with cultural appropriation is authorship, as in "hey I did that first! I own it!", but the actual problem with cultural appropriation is that the cultural appropriator is largely ignorant to the actual meaning of what they're appropriating is and is probably being extremely offensive without realizing it.

Last night's Grimmie shitposts

do these "people" have anything else going on in their lives or can they only say stupid shit on the intrenet

Why does any of this matter at all? I don't get it.

>is probably being extremely offensive without realizing it.
Then how come that in a very large majority of cases of "cultural appropriation", it's always white people saying "we really shouldn't do that" while the minority that might be concerned doesn't care or doesn't take offense in any way?

Black people should stop culturally appropriating white culture by walking upright

He is completely right, except for the very first tweet
Are you talking about yourself right now?

Because it makes white people look like idiots

it's interesting how it's only usually white people complaining about white music, like stfu you dumb twat and stop self-flagellating yourself

Mind if I share this with our brothers back at /r/nickland?

I mean am I so fucking wrong for thinking that no race makes worse music than the other? can I listen to my pere ubu and my bloody valentine and radiohead without people shit talking them because white = boring apparently?

it's so annoying because people often make really good points in the process about bringing other races up and liberation and all that, but then they spice it up with "as if we need more white music amirite whites are boring hehe i'm one of the good ones!!!" and it just dilutes the point into more whitey bullshit. ain't nothing more white than being a white-savior slacktivist on social media.

Leftists want to segregate cultures, i mean you could be fighting poverty or the oligarchy but OH MY GOD A WHITE GUY WORE A SOMBRERO.

This is why turmp is winning, everyone is tired of self hating whites trying to impress thier nigger masters with how much they hate themselves

>"Wait so let me get this straight. Some black people think hip-hop makes black people look like idiots, but if a white person says the same thing, it's racist?"

Yep.

Actually, yes.

she's right about soulja boy being better than radiohead, but everything else is stupid, especially the whole "white kids don't deserve to make music" as if black music hasn't stagnated for the past 3 years.

no he isn't
at all
about anything
he's a moron who swallows tumblr propaganda

it boils my fucking blood when people try to dictate what people can make certain art, even if it has no effect just the sheer arrogance and audacity to even say it is incredible

*30 years

epic cringe:
discord.gg/0119bTM2LscnJI0he

Liberals aren't leftists

I present you
>GGneil
youtube.com/watch?v=TYUaJGGneiI

people like the one in the OP aren't liberals

>Soujla Boy is more important than Radiohead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm Didn't mean to quote you kek sorry

>that filename
holy shit my sides

Why does tumblr come here? Just get out, you faggots aren't compatible with this site.

T.H.I.S

Lol, did you actually look up the word "white" on twitter looking for be offended? You right wing SJWs are hilarious.

cultural appropriation isn't real

yeah this is pretty fucking dumb lmao

He's right though, Soulja boy is a genius who pioneered meme rap

Radiohead's only album of worth is amnesiac and even then it's nothing major

>right wing SJWs
>w-we're taking the word back

Honestly I'm so fucking tired of this post-Tumblr aestethic or whatever people call it.
You take a cute image like a puppy and add some filter for purposely cringy realism and then give yourself some weird username like it's a long-ass indie bandcamp release title.
Always write in lowercase, emphasis is made through *bold* or _italic_ and whatever... so random and shit, Goddamn, you can spot a tumblrfag or shit from thirty miles.

youtube.com/watch?v=XU1YCUnWHF8

try to make it to "shoegaze"

Got to emo, heard him pronounce "time" and my ears turned inside out.

Thanks, asshole.

They ALWAYS write in lower caps, often throw the word "like" in their sentence structure a lot, and generally try to be visibly stupid but also have intelligence behind their arguments. Also a rejection of traditional academic standards, self-deprecation (because they hate themselves) and generally quirky random behavior as well to show how loose and calm they are. It's a really annoying aesthetic desu.

So back on the topic of cringe does anyone have that video where the girl sings Frontier Psychiatrist really quickly and complains about le wrong generation?

>$w@g

Where's that vid of that hambeast """rapping""" about being oh so sad about being fat?

how the fuck was that shoegaze?

You'd have to be some hardcore kind of pleb to think Soulja Boy isn't better than Radiohead

shell be fine

DID

>trump is winning
nigga he's down 5 points

lmao