Tfw imagining all the great works of music that will never see the light of day

>tfw imagining all the great works of music that will never see the light of day

>tfw I know I have a 10/10 album in me but I have a full time job and I'm not sure how to find the time to write it
>tfw I'm 22 and the window of opportunity is closing

you have to make that album as kind of a goodbye to your youth

I made an album recently and I layered a field recording of my walking away from house for the duration of the album as a way to symbolize all of the things that I will have to leave behind soon...

That's absolutely lovely
Hit me with a link

i seriously doubt you do.

what kind of music do you want to make?

>all the incredible live performances you will never hear because they happened before recording devices but descriptions of them are there to taunt you

Mfw I missed out on Lisztomania and the premier of Rites of Spring

KEK fuck off snowflake, you're a talentless hack and this shitty album you "have in you" would've been made by you already if it was actually worthwhile

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow

>>tfw I know I have a 10/10 album in me but I have a full time job and I'm not sure how to find the time to write it

I would back you if I had the money

Actually I was ultra rich (15 billion or more) I would back every musical artist that follow those rules:

-Its not a post-grunge or pop-punk artist
-its not an cover band
-Dont use their name for the band unless they are 100% solo
-Arent 100% solo but act like they are (britney spears, lady gaga, rihanna, elvis presley, avril lavigne,.... i am looking at you)
-make solo acoustic guitar + voice music
-Talk about getting famous or thinks fame means something when talking about music
-Talks about saving music

I would order the non backed artists by time remaining and at the start of each week I would back the projects that are going to end this week.
I would pay just the amount of money needed to make the project be funded (if they asked less than they needed is not my problem) and would select the album as a reward to make sure they find a way to finish the thing

thats mighty kind of you to pretend like youd do any of that with money you dont have for people to pretend like they would be creative with talent that they also dont have

>music
>great works

>I know I have a 10/10 album in me
piss off you waste

>tfw currently writing and recording an album
>realize that I can't achieve what I want it to sound like with the very small amount of gear I have
>spend a lot of time learning about recording and stuff
>about to drop a lot of money on stuff
And it probably won't matter because very few people will ever hear it

Most jobs have shit-tier schedules. I'm lucky I work from 6AM to 2PM

>le music is bad meme

THIS is projecting

>tfw keep starting new projects 4/5ths of the way into completing a current one because i get to hyped for a new angle and i take to long finishing anything

maybe a 10/10 by modern music criticism standards, yeah, but a real 10/10 masterpiece? nah. these albums only come from those who give their blood to art, those who live for it. you're the guy who thinks having a full time job is excuse enough. not gonna make it, I'm sorry

I'll listen to it whether it's shit or not. Where can I hear it when it's done?

Sure, but it's nowhere near done

It's not about the substantial size of your impact, but the fact that you make an impact. If it's one or 1.000.000, it will be equally important. Even if you yourself is the one primarily being subjected.