Sorry but this album is fucking incredible. I don't care if it's a meme it's good af. Same with Swans

Sorry but this album is fucking incredible. I don't care if it's a meme it's good af. Same with Swans.

ITT post meme albums that are actually good

Jesus, post the fuckin name and band at least otherwise fuck off. I'm not googling this shit.

how fucking new
its fishman - long season

kys

Sounds gay

I put my fingers into my eyes...

Should I filter Long Season now? I haven't seen any actual discussion on it in months.

You newfags who fall for the ironic shitposting are worse than the shitposters themselves. Long Season is only a "meme album" if clueless faggots start thinking of it as such.

Do whatever the fuck you want, we couldn't give a shit you attention seeking cock muncher

kek

filters are for your own sake, do what you want. all discussion on Sup Forums is shit though so having 'standards' seems to defeat the purpose of the site desu

Why is this suddenly popping up recently? No one really gave a shit about it a couple of years ago, except those well versed in Japanese music scenes.

It had a devoted yet small following on this site. Then some people felt the need to meme on that album since every time it was posted the reception was, in general, positive ad no one really disliked it.

people disliked the rym users who would spam it in every thread

poop splash

this is the biggest meme, and the best album.
its unfortunate that some won't even listen to it because of the meme, and some listen just to force themselves to hate it

More like I put my fingers into my ears

can you be this newfag?

Pretty sure the rym hate is also a meme. Avant-teens were always made fun of, but now every album with high ratings on rym that isn't unniversally acclaimed by every popular reviewer is instantly dismissed as rym-core and memed on.

"Real trad" be damned, this album is a great time.

Besides the filler songs its p good