Hey Sup Forums, I haven't downloaded an album in over a month, and feel like I've hit a wall with discovery...

Hey Sup Forums, I haven't downloaded an album in over a month, and feel like I've hit a wall with discovery. I feel like I've listened to every album that I'd consider a classic that is discoverable by my own will, knowing my own tastes. I'd like to challenge that. I have no idea what direction to search in right now for new music.

Please hit me with any album you've really been feeling, doesn't matter what it is, and I'd love to listen to it.

Bonus points if a 22-year-old overwhelmed male who just moved to a big city where they don't know a single person and feel like their unpaid internship is incredibly unfulfilling after busting their dick off in grad school and is now questioning their career choice; who now feels so isolated because of how much time and money they're putting into this questionable career that they haven't had any type of close relationship with a girl in dozens of months now, and don't know what to do with themselves ----- can relate to it.

Feel free to ignore the last run-on sentence/paragraph. I needed to get that off my chest in one way or another. I'm also getting drunk on wine alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwtTaxaDX0k
youtube.com/watch?v=n1YO2gfemTw
youtube.com/watch?v=oW2_89RWlGY
youtube.com/watch?v=_LHFswk8K3o
youtube.com/watch?v=_wCWRsj-o0c
mega.nz/#!dNpxjYTB!I4dLT-Lah-TIs6ilo5lZ92_ghSV0gKW_bNi5ukDhdV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off with your shitty meme

Well, they're from Ann Arbor, so +1 for that. I'm from around that area actually.

Will give it a listen.

maybe try The Astonishing

youtube.com/watch?v=hwtTaxaDX0k
youtube.com/watch?v=n1YO2gfemTw

Enjoy being ear fucked

This chart is pretty fun to go through. I would recommend "Prison" first, it's crazy.

Dude, holy shit. This is just what I needed. It's like a pissed-off and bitter Tom Waits felt like making a punky Trout Mask Replica. I hate Trout Mask Replica, but this is really resonating well with me. Fantastic.

Thanks for the rec, I'll be sure to go through this asap.

I have no idea what that is. Album? Band?

they have a bunch of albums and all of them are brutal
youtube.com/watch?v=oW2_89RWlGY

Just hit up their RYM page. Will be sure to go through each album and pick my favorites. Thanks for the rec, m8. It's much appreciated.

>Album? Band?
He's memeing on you, it's a shitty prog metal album that was released this year. The trailer is great for a laugh though.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LHFswk8K3o

np man, this band is tight and deserves all the exposure they can get

Oh. My. Fuck. This is glorious. I haven't had much time to hop on this board in the past 6 months, so apparently I've missed this dank meme lmao.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=_wCWRsj-o0c

because I fucking love this band

Fffffffuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk yyyyyyoooooooouuuuuuuu.

listen to the new avalanches album
mega.nz/#!dNpxjYTB!I4dLT-Lah-TIs6ilo5lZ92_ghSV0gKW_bNi5ukDhdV0

This is amazing

I'll give you some random shit I like that sounds unique
Bogdan Raczynski - Myloveilove
Clark - Body Riddle
Black Moth Super Rainbow - Start A People
and some stuff that you very well may have already tried but I still love
Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica, Garden of Delete
Tim Hecker - Virgins
Animal Collective - Hollinndagain
Yellow Swans - Going Places
OCS - 3 & 4
Grouper - Cover the Windows and the Walls

Washed Out - Paracosm is pretty good

is this supposed to be a poorly made swastika or something

Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy

Are there any genres you've avoided thus far?

Enjoy the grooves. Its only 15ish minutes so you might as well give it all a go, I'm sure it'll get you moving.

oh shit

this meme keeps getting more and more abstract

this album is disappointing