>inb4 kevin spacey.

Is this a meme you're trying to start?

Damn. Nice meme.

This song is real good, still fucking hate Frankie Sinatra though

i love gorillaz

Definitely the best track we've heard so far

That QOTSA sample

>it's mono
Just awful. I'd rather hold off. Try playing SILY in mono and you'll see what i mean.

well its here in stereo

For what purpose

I lold

I'm loving this

since i left you was better

What is in that mega link?

The leaked album. I'm listening now, it's ok.

don't be mean.

Dude chill hes being resonable.

wtf this is legit

this is shit. the nigger features ruin the whole album.

Fuck off, it's 10/10.

You are a piece of shit.

thanks for link but the albums trash

is this the ariel pink song?

>racist
>listens to the avalanches

it's a miracle you know how to breathe

not even the right length for frankie

danke meme /10

It's very chill, but it feels like it's not really going anywhere.

Where do you hear that?

Don't like it, feels like Daft Punk but doesn't progress at all. I loved the mantra style of SILY but I'm really afraid that this album just won't match up.

This track sounds a bit half-assed, but judging from the samples from Amazon (which have been removed), the album actually sounds like it's going to be a cohesive and coherent work. Some of the tracks actually sound incredible -- except for the ones with jigs barking drivel.

Not user, but I would consider myself a racist and I guarantee I listen to more Jazz artists than you can name. And I'm also a big fan of a lot of 90's hip hop -- but at least I can acknowledge that most of it is utterly fucking retarded (hip hop).

The thing is, I also acknowledge the fact that there are smarter and more talented blacks than me, but most blacks are a fucking scourge on civilization who aren't able to assimilate and rise above their social/economic class IN ANY COUNTRY THEY INFEST.

Racism is logical to a certain degree. Not all races are entirely equal, and despite what all the bleeding-heart dipshits want us to think, diversity isn't necessarily a good thing.

Having that said, I would gladly have taken a bullet for Miles Davis or John Coltrane. Danny Brown?... not so much.

you are not racist user you just have too big of a definition.

cuntbag

I like it more than anything on SILY

Just the Clone Radio intro portion of You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, But I Feel Like a Millionaire is sampled
youtube.com/watch?v=mS8LvHT_zcQ

Well I think the problem is that liberals have removed any real meaning from the term, due to the fact that they use it so fucking frivolously.

That said, we should have just left the useless, incompetant Africans alone in the first place -- I'd be willing to exchange the music for a more stable country, as I'm more interested in classical-related stuff anyway lol

okay now you are racist

Yes, when I said I was a racist... I meant it.

However, unlike many left-leaning individuals (which I am), I'm less concerned with moral posturing than I am with facts.

the radio dude from the songs for the deaf?

this track is amazing

good spot

really like this track.

So, with The Avalanches making a return, does this mean they'll be doing a tour?
Can anyone vouch for what to expect from seeing them live?

Just like Frankie, I want to say I'm not sure how I feel but I grooved the whole track.

They're doing shows at the moment, dunno about a full tour.

Apparently these new shows are pretty bad, but then their turntablist is grounded in Australia until he gets a new passport, so later ones will probably be better.

did they forget how to make good music?

Great track.

I just want the whole fucking thing to leak, all these contextless short snippets are driving me mad.

Sounded like one of the lesser interesting ones from the 30 second snippets, but the whole thing is actually a nice groove

it's good

It's been 10 days since Frankie came out and we already have all the song previews and at least 4 full songs. How much longer until it inevitably leaks?

Press/review copies have already been sent out, which is where all these russian leaks have come from. They're all watermarked, so no one with these preview copies will upload them, I'm guessing, or they would have already.

That means we probably have to wait for the scene to leak it, which might take a few more weeks.

Doesn anyone have the Sunshine & Because Im Me Leaks?

Yeah, im looking for these too

What's this track called?

If I Was a Folkstar.

What's so great about since I left you? I've listened to the whole thing a couple of times now and besides the amount of samples used I don't think it's THAT great

this is the feat. Toro y Moi track, i don't it, sounds a common track, talking about the drum pattern and the Moi part is just his style without any addictions, overall its a passable track

vocaroo.com/i/s1rhfmGtW51a

Ok this is actually a good track. Finally

For me the appeal comes from how well the album flows and the atmosphere it creates throughout. It's the kind of album to put on at home and just relax to it

Good track, but I'm done listening to any new stuff. I want to listen to everything the way it was meant to be listened to...in actual album form and not some shitty audio stream.

>mega.nz/#!dNpxjYTB!I4dLT-Lah-TIs6ilo5lZ92_ghSV0gKW_bNi5ukDhdV0
What's actually in here?

Fake songs disguised with the actual titles and lengths

I gathered that - but is it SILY or something else entirely?

The same retarded indie song cut at different lengths

dear fuck

this is amazing

10/10 this album will be a masterpiece and talked about for decades to come.
>mfw i have the privilege to witness this

Full versions of Sunshine and Because I'm Me leaked.
Sunshine is good and sounds like something off of SILY.
Because I'm Me sounds fantastic and probably is one of my favorite Avalanches songs.

>E
>L
>E
>C
>T
>R
>O

>S
>W
>I
>N
>G