Girl i love broke up

>Girl i love broke up
>spend days trying to come up with an excuse to talk
>she's posting pics with her new date...

m-music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zyhwfPuaVMo
youtube.com/watch?v=P4u0dCFqaNc
youtube.com/watch?v=nUja5B8ei2U
youtube.com/watch?v=fva2s9UOFoY
youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64&ab_channel=TaylorSwiftVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
youtube.com/watch?v=rIyXJxPFVz4
youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jkpl-N-FGm8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLoY_zadsE
youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=rXwMrBb2x1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=zyhwfPuaVMo

youtube.com/watch?v=P4u0dCFqaNc

youtube.com/watch?v=nUja5B8ei2U

youtube.com/watch?v=fva2s9UOFoY

youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64&ab_channel=TaylorSwiftVEVO

youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Some women are whores dude. She's already on a date within days of breaking up, she's a worthless slut and you can do better.

I know ALL women are whores. I just want one whore

>ALL women are whores
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Yeah, yeah. Apology for bad english

youtube.com/watch?v=rIyXJxPFVz4

They weren't making fun of you for your English, but rather your ideas

Should have said all are whores but this one. Although that contradicts my first post. Nah, fuck that bitch, i'll stick with my prostitutes.

Cool man

i wonder why she would break up with a gentleman like you

don't worry user, dates don't alway lead to a relationship, they can just be dates

but keep in mind that she ain't coming to you, don't just sit there and wait, rejection feels a whole lot better than wondering what if, that shit will eat you inside

A tripfag without reading comprehension. That's why no one likes your kind

>i know ALL women are whores
what did he mean by this?

I know user. But i can't approach her without it being obvious. I feel like i should tell her before-hand. But that never works

Do you have any classes with her? You can get to know her that way, or maybe if see her out one night you can approach her, or even during the day, don't be scared of being direct, just start some small talk with her (with confidence, don't be creepy) and see if you can get her number. Worst thing that could happen is she says no

It means you should go back to Sup Forums

get the fuck over the girl and live your life. what's so important about her that you can't find someone else with the same characteristics?

It means that; while he values chasteness, the majority of people do not, and the result is that very many women are unchaste, aka whores.

you're pathetic

She was a friend from college. We're actually pretty close. But i haven't met with her in almost two years, we talk mostly on facebook

Again with your reading disability. I said i'll get over her and carry on my descent to hell a few posts back. Fuck off, fred

oh I was under the impression that you two were complete strangers

Do you live in the same city? If so, maybe ask her to grab a cup of coffee with you just to catch up

It's tough to start something romantic if she only sees you as a friend, but you can pull it off if you do and say the right things

>he's worried he'd bad at sex
gotcha

you'll have sex one day user, it's ok :)

Nah, man. She reads me like an open book. Im doomed from the start

>tfw I felt this feel today

It's a bit of a hallow feeling. I feel like I want her to be happy, but then something like this still ruins my day. Feels bad man. Good luck though, OP. I hope you'll get better.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUegJBEusoI

well, if there's nothing you can then there's nothing you can do

hope you feel better, listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=Jkpl-N-FGm8

Fred, you're the only guy in this thread who made me feel better about myself. Keep up the good work

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9MLoY_zadsE

dips fedooda

Do you think women are actually impressed by your limp-wristed cuck white-knight bullshit?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o