ITT: redpilled albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiL0kYwzdNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awful thread

youtube.com/watch?v=FiL0kYwzdNk

wordfilter on "redpilled" when?

What do you queens have against the word "redpilled"

spirit of eden and laughingstock are objectively two of the greatest albums of the 20th century.

>pls nip moot censor those who disagree with me like my goverment does

fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot

what the hell is your problem dude
did somebody who says "redpill" fuck your sister

Literally how?

Triggered

it taught me to love jesus

It's extremely spiritual and introspective. It's basically the polar opposite of the nigger shit that Jewish labels were pushing on the population in 1991. The fact that Hollis had to fight the kikes tooth and nail to even record it is proof enough of its validity. Basically when somebody says "white people have no culture" this is the perfect counterpoint to that claim.

>cries about interracial couples in tv/media
>cries about fags on tv/media
>cries about anything vaguely feminist on tv/media
>"durr censorship"

>album with huge influences from jazz, gospel and r&b the "opposite of nigger shit"

lmfao get real dude

no black person would ever make something like Laughing Stock

fact

>It's extremely spiritual and introspective. It's basically the polar opposite of the nigger shit that Jewish labels were pushing on the population in 1991. The fact that Hollis had to fight the kikes tooth and nail to even record it is proof enough of its validity. Basically when somebody says "white people have no culture" this is the perfect counterpoint to that claim.

laughing stock would not exist without black contributions to music

fact

a new copypasta is born

ITT: Faggot autists fighting about things that don't fucking matter. Hollish was credibly one of the greater genius musicians and exorbitantly talented singers of his generation. Widely respected in Britain. Gave up his career to raise his family.

SoE and LS are indeed spiritual journeys. Now drink some fucking bleach and calm the fuck down.

check'd for fucking truth. (by myself you fucking faggots)

what the fuck does redpill mean

>laughing stock wouldn't have existed if it weren't for black people playing white people's traditional folk music on white people's instruments

ok

I think you're just projecting your racist political views onto fucking everything, even this record. You're just an edgy SJW. At least you have balls, on paper.

that doesn't mean the music on it wasn't influenced by jazz music, which inherently was dominated by black people. Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock (as well as atmospheric parts of Colour of Spring) have a lot of common sound-wise with albums such as In a Silent Way and it's hard for me to imagine Hollis and co. were not directly influenced by more atmospheric, "chamber" jazz.

literally what are you talking about

I love many forms of traditional folk music from white countries like england, ireland and norway and that music has literally almost nothing in common with the influences we were discussing

the blues root does not exist in any of those forms of music, do you even understand basic theory

Nobody is arguing that Talk Talk is bad. Don't have a cow man.

damn you need to get laid user

redpill = you wanna pretend you know the truth about world by sitting in home on your ass browsing wikipedia. eating up the shit you see online means you´re bluepilled as fuck

I'm married.

Enjoy your fruitless tinder swiping, nu male
I'm sure if you virtue signal hard enough girls will throw their pussies at you

>Married
>still on Sup Forums

Top jej