What is Sup Forums's opinion of death grips?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of death grips?

Blurryface is their best album

Their music is much deeper than a new listener would imagine. One of the best bands I've ever heard.

"Very shallow listening" is referencing the fans that don't explore the lyrics/ideas within their music.

A conecptual exhibition uprooting everything we thought we knew about art and existence. Fucking UNBELIEVABLE.

they're the best thing to ever happen to me

where should I start if I want to get into them?

Do you like punk or electronic music better

I'd say punk.
Loads of my friends listen to them so I thought I should too, what should I keep in mind when i listen to them? What with the whole "shallow listening" thing

I am a very big punk fan and I like my hiphop/electronic shit but I'm picky. I hated Death Grips at a passing by listen at the library once and then I was like fuck it and listened to Exmilitary all the way through no stopping. I didn't want to stop either. Great fucking mixtape/album/whatever

bottomless pit would be a good starter then

Agreed. In my top 3 of their works and much more on the rock/punk side of things for the most part.

Is that Moby in the back

i wish mc ride was a qt girl

Is that female Panda Bear, whose name I've forgotten?

you already know faget

Ex Military or Bottomless pit

an interesting experiment into publicity stunts, cult-of-personality and image over musical substance

Best group of the 10's imo

>opinion of death grips?
The answer to life bruh.

do you mean grouper? if so, yes.

liz harris aka grouper
this picture was taken with her group Helen

Yeah that's it. I'm still convinced they're the same person. There's even all those picture with her hanging out with AnCo, but I've yet to see one with her and Panda both in it.

One of the most powerful bands on the planet

this

Everyone says bottomless pit but if you like punk you need to listen to Jenny Death and the les claypool collab.

What if I like electronic music better?
Where should I start?