Getting pretty tired of normal music. What are some other weird albums like this?

Getting pretty tired of normal music. What are some other weird albums like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM
youtube.com/watch?v=myIJWxrZx1E
youtube.com/user/ZombieSunset?feature=hovercard
youtube.com/watch?v=iWQMZbnn5R4
youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KllhmlFqIsY
mega.co.nz/#!ThBHGIgA!P_nsxYNq4ZwIt81-S_sqGe3ezlnWNmrC-kQokjA8hRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM

The viral shilling continues

FUCK OFF WILL FFS

Well maybe not quite that weird.

Eat a dick Rozel.

This is as avant-garde as you can get: youtube.com/watch?v=myIJWxrZx1E

did dj rozwell piss off one specific Sup Forumstant from an old bandcamp thread or something? he's barely discussed ever but within 10 minutes of someone mentioning NOTIR some user will always drop by and say some shit about "shilling". literally seems like the same poster every time.

They're being ironic I suppose
Will shilling is pretty real though

I've seen you shill and viral before, faggot. Same shit, different day.

Probably. Indie musicians have the mentality of crabs in a bucket. If you can't gain fame you might as well start shit with a more well known artist so some of their fame rubs off, and if you're too timid for that you can just try to discredit them anonymously.

youtube.com/user/ZombieSunset?feature=hovercard

get your fill of basic bitch weird/shite

Rozwell's shilling is real because no one cares or has heard about this album outside of Sup Forums, it's literally only posted here, and of course in bandcamp threads as well proving the artist posts here. It's nothing special really. Even if people do listen to bc thread music, it's unlikely it'd warrant threads of its own
Will on the other hand is pretty famous. Pretty unlikely he doesn't have better things to do by now than shitpost on mu

ayy, I used to love that channel

Is this you?

There's a 90% chance you're Will.

You can stop now, buddy. Your cover has been blown. There's no use in continuing.

but it's fucking stupid. like, i can verify i'm not him. i found out about his album from a tripfag on /tg/ a while ago, so yeah it's still Sup Forums, but it's retarded to say it's literally only posted here.

that, and it's always the exact same user who types the exact same weirdly pissed off/aggressive kind of way lol. i'm pretty interested in the backstory there.

How far does the rabbit hole go...

It's because people are sick of your viraling, dumbass.

Well, I'm not that user, I dunno if I've ever said anything about him viralling before. Maybe you aren't him, I can't act omniscient. But it does seem suspect when someone you recognize from a bandcamp thread gets their own threads ever so often without seeming to blow up anywhere else, that's really all it is.

I do NOT understand why people think Will is shilling though, do you guys literally not turn on the TV? dude is famous

It's just a meme, dude. Sup Forums tends to grab hold of a meme and rape it until it is but bloody pulp on their dick. You learn to live with it.

Kek

I've been watching the IP count and every time someone complains about OP shilling the IP count remains the same but whenever someone else posts it's a real person

You're the only person in here viralling.

except like i said he's moderately known in other places

i mean goddamn it's not like there's zero ground between mom's basement and pitchfork BNM

it's bizarre that we're allowed to talk about random vaporwave or black metal artists without being accused of shilling because those are genres where obscurity is masturbated over

I'm responding to you after you quote me. That's not viraling.

Anyways, I'm done bumping your shill thread. But just know that trying to trick people into listening to your music and acting like you're some big deal (with 200 plays on youtube lol) you're just embarrassing yourself.

>someone you recognize from a bandcamp thread

So, you admit you're a Bandcamp musician then. Why should we trust you either, bucketcrab?

I'm saying public opinion doesn't lie

1 person bitching loudly about shilling and replying to everyone else just sounds like reverse-shilling to me

do you even into social currency?

Anti-shilling is just shilling in a different flavor. It achieves the same effect, if not better. Same reason why scandals and controversy sells albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWQMZbnn5R4

If you haven't heard KFC Murder Chicks check them out, he produces for them.

did someone say viral shilling??

youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4

stop viraling about viraling you're the problem. we don't care

>trick people into listening to your music

>music is only useful to me if i can make up some story about discovering it myself

This is genuinely the most fucked way to look at music ever.

this

Try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=KllhmlFqIsY

mega.co.nz/#!ThBHGIgA!P_nsxYNq4ZwIt81-S_sqGe3ezlnWNmrC-kQokjA8hRs

>completely missing the point of that post

>5.22 gb

Before I DL, I need to know, is this actual music or just obnoxious super-loud meme mashups or something?

monster movie fight scenes + music

What type of music?

this. i need to know, the idea of giant monster fights set to music sounds nice but I need to know what kind of music they use.

variety
some noise rock, some psych, some surf, some blipblops, some sludge, etc

Is it a mixtape or did the creator make all the music themselves

mix

holy hell I'm downloading this then