Big whoop

>close to the edge
>bad
wew lad

hi dad

What signatures on CttE?

Most of my vinyl collection is inherited, that's the best I've got

nice

Mine is too, but it's 90% random forgettable pop from the 80s. Feels bad.

Chris Squire, Jon Anderson, Steve Howe.

Good shit, only copy of CttE I have is pretty beat cover wise which sucks.

i have every byrds album and rem's irs releases including chronic town

nothing else of note though

My grandma also have me a lot of jazz but a lot of the covers are in shit condition so I didn't post any

Am I the only person who noticed that all four albums are autographed?

Good shit

Don't really listen to dad rock anymore, but I used to collect records I found at thrift shops and stuff. Got a decent collection of gangster rap/hip hop CD's I found here and there while collecting.

Cd's and some cassettes. I know the picture quality is shit, but these pictures are old and I can't be fucked to take them all out again to satisfy you bastards.

>disintegration
>shit album

commit suicide

original 1978 pressing of chairs missing, 2006 reissue of pink flag, dopethrone on purple wax, and a perfect-sounding fear of music test 1979 test pressing

>implying the stooges aren't shit too

>yes
>slint

These r fun too

I mean I'm really too early into it to have anything that noteworthy, but I am looking forward to further developing an extensive Bill/Phil collection.

Neu! is an original Brain pressing from 1972, and it was reasonably priced.
Eros is the 2012 reissue but it's still neat and it's on sweet white vinyl. (and holy shit people are jacking up its price on discogs it's ridiculous)
Dubzilla is a test pressing, which is kinda cool.

Also, this.

I met Bill Callahan walking around at an Iggy Pop concert he opened in Los Angeles in April. Really cool guy, I'd never heard his music before that night, good stuff.

You have no idea how mad this image makes me

bump

Extensive Phil collection you say? ;)

Only thing of value I have is a test pressing of Nachtmystium's "Silencing Machine." Pic is pointless - it's literally two records, one of which has "Test Pressing" on the label, in paper sleeves with "Noiseland" printed on them. If you can envision that, you know what it looks like.

My only reason for thinking they're real is because the source from which I got them received them from the record producer Noiseland itself.

That's awesome dude, totally wanna amass something like that eventually. Was just showing the start.

do you have a tattoo of his face on your back?

Who's autograph is that?

old pic but w/e

>Glow pt 2 Vinyl
>Glow pt 2 CD
seriously why

oh shit how much was it

not him, but personally I find it pretty difficult to listen to vinyl in the car.

25 bucks plus 15 bucks shipping because it's not rare at all in Japan, just like many other japanese records a lot of dealers in Europe and America are inflating the prices and people follow because it's japanese so it has to be rare.

Nice, saw a copy for $30US (so like $40 here, plus an ungodly shipping amount) and couldn't bring myself to buy it for that price

>disintegration
>close to the fucking edge

>uses the 'hi dad' meme and defends Yes in the same post

jej

Yes is grandad rock at this point.

i'd be pissed if he drew a crown on the cover desu

i'd never be able to look at it seriously again

>Disintegration
>Not "THE BEST ALBUM EVER"

just ordered gluey porch treatments too

Are you 12?

Incredible!

bump

whats wrong with collecting an artists stuff?

Absolutely nothing.

Holy shit.

original On the Beach and Blue in the shrink, and a 1980 Japanese pressing of Strange Days

here's a few signed records i have.

aww shit thats fucking sick

Who are the 3 people that signed Disintegration?

Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, and Roger O'Donnell.

Mad because I have the bare cd's on the ground lol?

Going For The One is fucking great.

why would you want to look at it seriously

just put your CDs on the floor son nbd

I never got around to buying sleeves for them, they came in junky ass broken cases.

I do love me some Bill