What is kanye's worst album?

What is kanye's worst album?

All of them

Tough call between Life of Pablo and Graduation. I'd go with Life of Pablo though.

>he fell for the TLOP is bad meme
normies REEEEEE

the answer is Graduation, but not by much.

Lol TLOP is pretty disappointing considering what Kanye is capable of. He should've listened to his ghostwriters more for that album. The lyrics are straight garbage.

allufem

Correct answer

808's is easily the worst but TLoP is a heavy contender for the title.

But Graduation has more bright spots than TLOP

MBDTF > TLOP > Yeezus > LR = Grad > CD > 808s

Yeezus by far.

Graduation for its lack of depth. It's good to listen to once or twice but it doesn't hit any of the highs that his other albums hit. Jury is still out on 808s and Heartbreak for me, but it's growing on me while Graduation is plain boring after a while, even though it has really catchy tunes.

My overall ranking is, not including 808s,
CD>TLOP=MBDTF>Yeezus>LR>Graduation

>not by much
>complains about tlop being lower
??

the correct answer is
Yeezus > MBDTF > TLOP > CD > 808s > LR = Grad

Yeezus

All memes aside, 808's is my favorite album of all time, and I can sit someone down, buy them a cup of coffee, and thoroughly explain to them why.

Graduation

808s and Heartbreaks > Yeezus > MBDTF > Late Registration > The Life of Pablo = The College Dropout > Graduation.

anyone got 320 for champions?

This. But I'm personally not a fan of his soul style beat choice I like when he gets experimental.

for me its Yeezus

Life of Pablo or Graduation are both acceptable answers imo. 808s is really good

Yeezus > MBDTF > TLOP > LR > CD > G > 808s

MBDTF > TCD > 808 > Yeezus > Grad > LR >>> TLOP >> WTT >>>>>>>>>>>>>> CS

You'd still come off as a mouth breathing retard.

You too moron.

Yeezus.

these pretty much. Sure it was cohesive and had a decent theme but the songs themselves (except black skinhead which I sortof liked) were just so meh...

Even TLOP is better because at least there are some fun tracks on there. Yeezus just felt like kanye whining and complaining like a little bitch.

yeezus was trash

i can't believe how many people here actually like the album. Is this like that death grips meme thing where you pretend it's not shit?

Switch Yeezus and CD and you are completely spot on.

Why would anyone pretend to like an album or band? Particularly when it's as popular as Kanye or even as popular as Death Grips

Just accept that people like shit you don't like

I'm down user. Where do u live?

First post best post. Fuck Kanye and fuck his autistic tumblr-core faggot nu-male white-guilt SJW "fans".

are you training for the buzzword olympics?

>autistic tumblr-core faggot nu-male white-guilt SJW

what did he mean by this?

college drop out

enjoy your skits tho.

Is Silver Surfer and on part of the official tracklist or are they considered bonus tracks? If Frank's Track is the closer on TLOP then Graduation is the worst. If Fade is the closer then TLOP is the worst

It's Graduation.

1Yeezus
2Late Registration
3MBDTF
4College Dropout
5TLOP
6808's
7WTT
8Graduation

lol

1. 808s
2. MBDTF
3. LR
4. CD
5. Yeezus
6. TLOP
7. Graduation

I'm tired of seeing this dumb nigger posted everywhere

Anyone who doesn't like Yeezus is pleb as fuck and listens to other people more than they do the music. It's Kanye at his storytelling zenith. All complains about his lyrics are for the most part overblown. Also, The run from Hold my Liquor to Bound 2 is perfection, about as good as it gets in music today.

Not liking Watch the Throne is plebby as fuck.

How do I get into Kanye? Anyone have 320 links to his music? I heard he used minimoogs for his album 808s, and I really love late 70's music with moogs like Devo

Wolves is the official closer.

Yeezus gets better every time I go back to it.

I second this, anyone have a flowchart?

TLOP and Yeezus are both pretty shit. TLOPs the worst tho

>thinks TLOP is better than Graduation
o i am laffin

first post best post

Kanye is literally shit and if you like him your either a nigger or 12 lol

Try going back to it some more, then.

Kanye West is shit stay pleb

Unpopular opinion but Late Registration, simply because all of his albums are at least good but LR feels like the least progessive sonically

what the fuck are you doing user

kekekekek

Enjoy your shitty nigger music faggot

Every album I guess

the edge is unreal

Your shit taste is unreal

Easily Late Registration.

your need to look cool on the internet is unreal

Lol, look cool? I'm calling your taste for what it is shit. Can't handle that faggot? Go listen to some kanyshit too cool off

ok, then what do you listen to buddy?

CD > 808s = Yeezus > Grad > MBDTF > TLOP > WTT > LR

Not that guy but it's fine not to like West's music. I don't see the point in shitposting and getting angry over it. Why not create a thread about music you do enjoy or join an existing one? Right now, you just sound like an angry teenage youtube commenter

swap 808s and CD and this list is perfect

epic xddddddddddddd

hes smarter than you for sure, so what does that make you?