Why are the just sitting there?

Why are the just sitting there?

they*

Bitches always sit for James and only for James

well it looks like they're watching a music performance user

The Just were the second act. They played that guy after that's why they were sitting.

>they're watching
exactly! they obviously dont hear the music otherwise its not possible to sit on one place at least on this exact performance.

The music was so shit, their motor functions died.

this sounds more like you have ADHD than a problem with them, my friend

>listening to ferraro's mind blowing stuff
>adhd

who?

but listening is exactly what those people in the picture are doing
just because they're not wandering around like an autistic teenager during a math class doesn't mean they're not paying attention

>wandering around like an autistic teenager
never said that.also they seems to not even care about the performance

you can't even see their faces because of the lighting, what do you want them to do

>he never seen the video
damn...

post it

It's nice to get off your knees after gagging on cock for a few hours.

People sit down in classical concerts too

yeah but his music is quite different from classical.its just they look so apathetic even though its feels like the whole building will fall.

doesn't mean they can't sit down

>doesn't mean they can't sit down

tell us what you'd be doing if you were there

What would I do?I will start regenerating my cells and repair my dna to evolve in a post transhuman nomad with alien soul which is the purpose of his music.

real people can't do that user
that's why they're sitting down

>real people
YOU'RE A FILTHY MORTAL?

post the damn video you fucking scum

i'm pretty sure he was playing a new age/ambient set, there's no reason to stand up during an ambient concert

there's no reason to stand up at any concert if they have seats and you can see from them 2bh

not going to spoon-feed you newfig. you can find it in mere seconds.

Is there a cringier fanbase than James Ferraro's? What a bunch of memeing faggots

which of these videos is it

>spoon-feed
that is implying i care for your gay shit enough to look it up

>h-hey guys! discuss my thing please!! i made a thread!!
>no, find the thing yourself haha

>hour threads of pure autism about meme grips, memehead,old man wearing calboy hate and waifuism is perfectly
>someone makes once in a few month thread about ferraro
>stop spamming my board :(((#
if you don't know what the topic is about nobody cares about your opinion anyway.

Swans>Death Grips>Radiohead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>James Ferraro

>if you don't know what the topic is about nobody cares about your opinion anyway.

>how can they be sitting at this performance
>haha no you can't see it lol!

from this thread, it seems like nobody cares about your shit too

>they obviously dont hear the music otherwise its not possible to sit on one place at least on this exact performance.
>>listening to ferraro's mind blowing stuff
>they look so apathetic even though its feels like the whole building will fall.

This is some cringe-worthy fangirling my nigga

(you)
do you have reading disability?if you dont know the topic or cant spend 10 seconds for research dont embarrass yourself
>
bix nood

>do you have reading disability?

>more autism

>he makes another stupid reply
feel free to give me more loosh f am.its a bit sad that most people on neo/mu/ have room temperature iq.