This fucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later

This fucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later.

Sweet child, your darkest moments are yet to come.

This, lmao

gr8 b8 m8

ITT: post an album that makes you come off a pussy if you post OP's text with it.

Here's one

fucking screencapped r/Sup Forums is gonna love this

my fourth step dad used to play this on blast as my mom and him did heroine and he beat her

wrong

I did like the beginning of Tokyo Times Ten...the rest though I find unlistenable. Maybe harsh noise fans find it enjoyable.

>maybe harsh noise fans enjoy one of the most celebrated classics of the genre
Anything's possible

Pulse Demon isn't a celebrated classic of the genre by any stretch of the imagination.
It's pretty well known and generally agreed upon that it's a mediocre album which only attracts attention online because of the album cover, which catches the eyes of people who have never heard noise before and who then proceed to overreact and overact their "shock" once they do hear it.
It's an album that very rarely pops up in discussions of Merzbow and noise that are engaged in by actual experienced noise listeners.

Just because it's become a meme doesn't mean it's bad...I have never heard someone shit talk that album for anything other than it becoming a meme. It may be babby's first harsh noise but having revisited it after a fairly intensive exploration of the noise genre I have to say it still holds up. Not my favorite of the genre, not my favorite of merzbow, but I don't know what you're talking about if you say it's not good

>This fucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later

Yeah the joke's over now, let the thread die

ucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later

Fuck off Montie

only album i can think of that wouldnt make you look like a pussy but would make you look like an incredibly brave survivor of child abuse.

Montie isn't brave

thats because that statement isnt true for him... he was posting it as a joke retard....