youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the template

probably husker du

This is indeed true

Some kind of german/chav electronic music or experimental rock

Indie rock/indietronica

are you homeless?

You see a lot of homeless people with giant knives?

are you Asian

>Camus

LOL pleb lit taste. That's like the most entry-level "I like art!" tier shit.

So is this a daily thing now?

someone explain to me why books are considered part of an outfit

>the communist manifesto
>those glasses
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Patrick Stickles is that you?

>filename

yung lean and trap remixes

burzum

>65632910
Husker Du and unwound

"indie" and art rock

Awww someone can't understand how Camus wrote some of the greatest prose upon the human condition and the profound absurdity of life, that's cute.

The sounds of dicks slapping male asses

No,European

Spot on,also something else but probably no one is going to find it

>protip it's kinda Sup Forumscore

I've been told I look like him before actually

deep house
stoner rock
beach boys
>fa as fuck
you dress like an ugly lesbian. is dressing in full black considered fashionable these days?
talking about music, i get a feeling you're a p4k drone
obviously not kanye
judging by your boots and book, you listen to korn

>taking "fa as fuck" seriously
>what is sarcasm

Lots of people walk around with a book to read on the bus or train to college or work. Much like including the brand of cigarettes you smoke it illustrates what sort of person you are

>it's a "Sup Forums treats art like a fashion accessory" thread
You're all pseuds, but OP is perhaps the biggest pseud for making this thread in the first place

pseud
pseud
pseud
pseud

You again. What's your favorite Husker Du release?
Foetus

surely it just means you like books

>VTC mini mod
That's a nice choice

>everyone is a pseudo-intellectual but me
>what, your aoty last year was Kendrick's? Fucking pleb, mine was a black and white cover album of nearly inaudible bleeps and bloops that 15 people know of

I do not deny that this is the case but to be fair you're currently upon Sup Forums...we're all pretentious

This as well but I was more answering as to why someone would include them within the thread
>65633477

nope, i didn't take it seriously and i have no idea how you reached that conclusion. i just made a commentary on the way you look and since you actually get out dressed like that,you're probably liking it unless you want to embarrass youreself in pubic, dressing ironically and shit.

Candy Apple Grey is my overall favourite release by them but that's because I listened to it when I was eleven or twelve and it got me into listening to all sorts of new and interesting music when I was young. However probably their best album is Zen Arcade.

I don't get this post. If your AOTY was TPAB, yes, you are a pleb

If you carry a book around for the specific purpose of letting other people know you read books, it means that you don't like literature at all, you simply like the image associated with it. It's pretty disgusting stuff

There's a difference between assigning an unwarranted sense of importance to one's self and consuming art for the sake of image rather than emotional and intellectual investment. It's shallow and superficial, and frankly, something that unintelligent people do because seriously engaging with art is too hard for them

no but who the fuck leaves their house without a phone in 2016. also why the matches id you don't smoke?

yeah that's what i mean, there shouldn't be any deep meaning to carrying a book around other than that you're trying to read it

Alright calm down, it's just a bit of fun.

You're the pseud for using the word pseud instead of just saying poseur like anyone who doesn't have a mental disability would

>1999+17
>using either of these

my entire wardrobe is this comination

youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E

I bet you un-ironically know all the words to this song.

i don't know the name of that album with the little cartoon nerd guy on the cover but it suits you, probably

Milo Goes to College by The Descendants?

idk man
probably some hardcore industrial shit like Cocteau Twins or Kate Bush
but probably also like, shellac, piglet, heccra, under-appreciated shoegaze bands like Chapterhouse or something.
duster, sunny day real estate, pretends to enjoy burial and arca but secretly doesn't really get the hype

that's the one

is that a real bag

it might as well be
it's a basic ass bag, but damn if it isn't durable for $60

was that template supposed to be 125 pixels wide?

>calls other pseud
>"If your AOTY was TPAB, yes, you are a pleb"
It never fails

>nope, i didn't take it seriously

>want to embarrass youreself in pubic, dressing ironically and shit.
say that to our faces

I don't count the phone cause that's some gay shit, and the matches are for a thing....

please stop setting animals on fire user

here's mine

spotify workout playlist

absolute madman

are you an aussie?

tegan and sara or transgender dysphoria blues

no, but I get where you coming from

no what the fuck. but you sound mentally ill

that's a real album but okay

Can you even feel/taste the Camel Silvers?

lol they're 6 tar/0.5 nic which is fairly average/strong

get off Sup Forums transphobe

w2c jacket?

here mine

transphobe pls leave

anime soundtracks

come at me

what the fuck are those awful frog things

i thought i was lame but then i came to this thread lmao

vibram 5 fingers, it's for hiking and feels like you're walking barefoot. i used to hate em but they're really nice to actually wear.

oh that's okay, i thought you were wearing them out on the street or something

I wear em at work every once in a while if I don't feel like wearing socks and they somehow don't break dress code. I generally wear chucks in the winter and the sanuks in the summer.