Why is it "cool" to hate on Aphex Twin now?

Why is it "cool" to hate on Aphex Twin now?

Because he is a fucking meme.

cuz hes a fuckin hack m8

What time of year is it?
Summer

How so?

>le aphex twin is a "hack" ammirite guize? xD
Nice buzzword, kid

fuck off montie

who hates on yer boy afx
wtf yall talkin about

he snogged my gf, he's a cunt

>"cool"
>meme
>hack
>m8
>summer
>le
>"hack"
>amimirite guize
>buzzword
>kid
>funny meme image to go with it
>fuck off montie

This and I never thought I'd agree with Montie

hey montie, hows it goin my man

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>a
>u
>t
>i
>s
>m

P good, listening to True Capitalist Radio

because he won a fucking grammy, and Sup Forums is full of contrarian 12 yearolds... before Syro he was the underground IDM master meme.
I like this fucker, say what you want but he's interesting and very creative, just like an autistic kid making music and i love that

It's not, you just spend too much time on Sup Forums

>before Syro he was the underground IDM master meme.
How delusional can you be?

no one hates him everyones memeing

hes like a fucking meme magnet

Isn't this right though?

I was obviously referring to Sup Forums in the OP

I have never ever seen anyone sincerely hate on Aphex Twin

No? Aphex haven't been underground since about 1997

Not him, but that's like calling something like Modest Mouse, AnCo, or Arcade Fire underground "lolindie" masters. They're so popular within their scenes/genres and have enough exposure outside them that anybody with a remote passing interest in the genre has likely heard of them.

Aren't you a high schooler yourself though? Or are you just a weak manlet and thus your Twitter was misleading in terms of age or maturity

Cause some people like to seem they listen to music on a completely different plane of existence but they actually just listen to autechre and ryoji ikeda

He makes easily digestible "experimental" electronic for people too afraid to venture more into better works.

Please throw out some recommendations then

Amnesia Scanner is probably one of the most interesting acts recently. Check out Angels Rig Hook

Thanks

Lol, no. Drukqs is the only one of his albums that could be considered slightly "experimental" - but the dude has pretty much always made dance music that pulls from acid and jungle.

I don't hate him but desu I just can't really care about his output anymore. I've heard too much music since I first discovered him to care about the same bleep bloops and piano twing twangs he's been relying on for decades now. He's undoubtedly incredibly talented and worthy of respect, but Syro was straight out of 2002, and I don't have high hopes that he'll be embracing more modern techniques or finding new ones anymore.

Somebody should tell the fucker he has been irrelevant since the nineties. Also, tell him to get a real job, because conning money out of 12 year olds is low even for blaggers like him.

>easily
>digestible
>"experimental"
i hate "music" fans what a fucking cancer

>I
>hate
>"music"
>fans

I can greentext random parts of sentences too