Good Night Sweet Prince

R I P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMn8cqd_2Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=UELiMQ7mZvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>food-network.gov/Lil-Wayne-Gravy-and-Fentanyl-Overdose-In-Syrian-Hostel/876hgiJo44

Holy shit it's real

He'll be discharged from hospital and die before the week ends

I can guarantee it

lewronggeneration kids across America will be celebrating.

R.i.p.

reports say he tried to butt chug that lean and his anus couldn't handle it

Just imagine Lil Wayne being lauded as much as Biggie or 2Pac

>wake up

>lil wayne and alf are dead

Man 2016 been crazy

>implying lil wayne is relevant in 2016

The best thing he can do for his legacy is die young

if he died 5, 6 years ago maybe

He was a better lyricist

I was just saying that a lot of teenagers who hate modern music keep bringing him up as an example. No shit he isn't relevant anymore, which just goes to show how little these kids actually know their shit.

wayne is a brilliant dude, hope everything goes well.

people love to hate him but have the haters really listened to what he did at his peak?

youtube.com/watch?v=uMn8cqd_2Qs

this is not really wayne at his best but you can hear the god flow.

How did this motherfucker fall off so hard? Was it because of the disputes with his label?

hopefully this kills the lean fad.

probably constantly being fucked on syrup

could be bad since his voice is his livelihood. what if he ends up sounding funny after this?

biggie>wayne>tupac>>>>thugger>>>>>>>>>>kendrick

he'll be fine

This isn't his first seizure.

haha nice meme

He'll never be lauded at that level, especially considering how hard he fell off, but he'll definitely be considered a great.

Even more so in a few years when the current generation kiddies grow out of their lewronggeneration phase and realise how good he was.

youtube.com/watch?v=UELiMQ7mZvk

his peak was Carter 2

Some white folk call it a seizure

I call it dance

PUSSY PUSSY PUSSAY PUSSY PUSSAY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSAY

yeah no

>having epilepsy and doing that many drugs

Jesus Christ. I have epilepsy and I know you gotta be careful. I've had seizures the next day after drinking too much. I got too drunk, forgot my meds and then that coupled with the all the alcohol caused a seizure.

If you're going to do any drugs just smoke weed and drink responsibly and you'll be fucking fine.

no song on 2 is as good as A Milli, Dr. Carter, Phone Home, Good Life or Lollipop, not even close

>Good Life

meant Got Money, got them mixed up because they both have T-Pain

wee ooo wee ooo wee
wee ooo wee ooo wee
wee ooo wee ooo wee
like a ambulance

>having shit opinions

this post is so funny

youll be fine

3 Peat is a GOAT opening track

What albums should I listen to to get into wayne? Everyone says the Carter II and III are his magnum opuses.

rip

REST IN LEAN BOI

Blokes and shielas, where should I get a crack on this crazy buffoon Little Wayne

>thinking carter 3 is his best
>not the mixtapes he released before that that completely changed the rap game
>dedication 4
>drought 3
>the drought is over
>the list goes on

this place is too pleb for me.

Biggie is so garbage and only stupid college honkies and try hard niggers actually think he is the best rapper ever

I refuse to listen to them because the bitrate is like 128kbps. Pathetic I know.

most obnoxious post ever. if you have an ounce of rhythm in your body you will understand why biggie is celebrated.

how is lean anyway? never got around to trying it during my druggie days and i'm trying to live sober now.

I used to think he was overrated, not garbage. But then I listened to Life After Death. What an album.

Don't bother. Stay sober and stay healthy friend. Not to sound like a preaching faggot, but when I'm sober, all around I feel a lot better.

That's not to say I don't ever have the occasional drink though.

Dedication 2 and Da Drought 3

wait fr

>Don't bother. Stay sober and stay healthy friend.
i plan to. not interested in trying lean, just interested in hearing from someone who has. drugs degraded my body, damaged my mind, and above all else wasted my precious time.

i'll still have a few drinks here and there but rarely more than what would get me buzzed

not confirmed dead but he's still in hospital

What kind of drugs were you into mate?

SERVANT TO THE DOPE FIEND

What a dumb nigger. I hope he dies. Most forgettable music related death of 2013 + 4.

thugger's schtick isnt even lyrics, it's just crazy delivery.

anything i could get my hands on. pot, opiods, amphetamines, coke, hallucinogens, mdma, benzos, even managed to find ketamine a few times. above all else i was a heavy drinker.

i don't mean to imply i've ever been seriously addicted, as all it took for me to get clean was some introspection and a little bit of willpower. however once i did so i really noticed the negative consequences my lifestyle had brought about.

That's good to hear. I don't understand drug culture and drug glorification. It seems to be really prevalent in society. Going to places like /r/drugs just makes me cringe.

kys sub-human trash.

not the dude you are replying to but curious to know how you got over the initial hump of sobriety.

i've used most of the drugs you listed and it's so hard to face myself sober. feels like the anxiety is almost physical, someone holding me down, making me give up. hardest fucking thing ever to find meaning in sober living.

I don't understand this. There's a lot more to life than getting fucked up man.You'd be surprised how addictive healthy vices can be. Reading, exercise, lifting weights, joining community groups/classes, sports teams etc.

Grocery bags

i get that. what drives drug addiction (in my opinion) is wanting to escape who you are. so activities like that feel unachievable. but good post regardless, it's all true.

That was Gudda Gudda tho

Upboated

Sorry man. I understand how you feel. I'm a depressive myself. I don't know your condition, but after a bad bout of drinking when I was around 19 I made several mistakes and I just wanted to clean myself up. Now I'm sober, fit as all hell and mostly content. I'm still depressed and unemployed, but at least I have my health.

>I don't understand drug culture and drug glorification.
i don't either, now that i'm away from it. i look upon that period of my life almost as if it were acted out by someone other than myself.

it was a bit of a process. at first i continued to drink and smoke regularly but cut out everything else. when i tried to wean myself off that i found it difficult. ultimately it took some time away from home to set myself straight. once returning, i kept myself occupied with work, exercise, literature, music, and shitposting. i'd get urges and often give in to them, but then i'd remind myself why i needed to stay away to begin with, and eventually stopped giving in.

also stay the fuck away from your drug buddies.

I hope you quit smoking cigarettes too man. Shit is such a boring pointless addiction. I went to a funeral of a lady I knew and she was barely 55. Stage IV lung cancer, two strokes, coma, dead.

by 'smoke' i meant pot haha. thankfully i never got involved with cigarettes.

Ah fair enough man. Good, don't get into them. I smoked for a few years from about 16-20. Glad I cut that shit out quick enough. I thought I could get away with cigars but after that ladies funeral it put me off tobacco completely. It was only a few weeks ago.

good on you. though i never got involved with the stuff, many of my old 'drug buddies' smoked like chimneys. despite only being in their twenties, some of them looked so fucking worn out and squalid. you can just see it in their face and skin. granted, they had other habits which i'm sure were compounding factors.

it might sound mean, but on the occasions i run into them, i'm reminded of why i have to stay away from that lifestyle. they're gaining weight (or conversely looking emaciated), their skin is wrinkled, overall they just look so defeated. i don't want any part of that.

tupac is better than biggie in every way possible

Those are the albums I'd check out, imo his best mixtapes are Dedication 2 and Da Drought 3. Those were Wayne at his absolute best.

Seizures are a big deal, I hope he's fine

in 2016 tupac would come off as a corny, preachy backpacker that tries to appeal to the trap crowd hopelessly. Biggie invented the modern flow too

>in 2016 tupac would come off as a corny, preachy backpacker that tries to appeal to the trap crowd hopelessly
but he wasn't and encapsulates conscious hip hop, name one rapper who spoke about trials and tribulations better than him. and all biggie got was flow, his lyrics weren't better and his songwriting definitely wasn't in the same league

Best news I've gotten all night.

2whac is overrated desu

Except Tupac wasn't just a rapper, he was a huge leader, he could move masses of people, and he lived and represented the life. His persona spoke for itself even while he was alive.

>rhymes 'nigga' with 'nigga'

considering with the internet that happening is far too common he would just be another rapper dude with some fans desu

Kill yourself, cancer