ITT: God tier closers

ITT: God tier closers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun
youtube.com/watch?v=KcY3UF6_IaM
youtu.be/mSKVSAq0vt8
youtu.be/gOZKz_sPM6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Radiohead is pretty damn good with their closers in general, Street Spirit, Wold at the Door, Life in a Glasshouse

This closer is only god tier because it finally puts this shit album to an end

I kek'd, even though you're wrong

Radiohead are overrated. Deal with it, you idiot with unoriginal taste.

/thread

>Radiohead
>singular
>are
>plural
wew

Was going to post The Age of Adz but that one's too obvious

One of my all-time favorite songs

Where did Thommy touch you? Point for me,

>no Videotape

:(

Caroline, No

and Surfs Up

top-tier finales

>Radiohead is a group
>group is formed by five people
>five people are
>plural is fine

The mother of all closers. When the drop happens it feels like you just kicked the chair out from under yourself and there's no going back.

Videotape never grew on me

true

Don't you mean "Radiohead are a group"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_noun
Not the guy you formed the beef with, but here you go you fucking retard.

My family has five people in it. I say "My family goes to the zoo" not "my family go to the zoo."

My class has 100 students in it. I say "My class takes the exam" not "My class take the exam".

The grammar jury has 12 people on it. I say "The jury sees that you are fucking retarded" not "The jury see that you are fucking retarded."

Maybe you should wait until you pass high school English before you start posting on this board.

Yeah Videotape is not even that good to be completely honest with you family memeber

Pet sounds is my goat album and I'm not really a Caroline no fan

Try the live 2006 versions if you haven't. The bonnaroo 2006 version of that song makes the album version look weak

Try listening to the "In the Basement" version. That made me like it a lot more, for some reason.

But for Radiohead in general, Motion Picture Sountrack is unparalleled. Possibly my favorite closing track of all time, even outside of Radiohead.

haha the retarded disproved himself

30 is the best song on the album. easily the best danny brown song as well. fucking incredible.

You're referring to a single group, it should be singular.

Every one of Dan's closers is amazing. I heard Destinos for the first time the other day and my jaw actually fell.

If I Let Him In is a nice one too. Black Wing was definitely my AOTY, I like that he tried something completely different from everything he'd done before and still made it sound very distinctly ELHR

agree

fucking kek

Absolutely BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=KcY3UF6_IaM

youtu.be/mSKVSAq0vt8

>And I said, "physician, heal thyself"
>you're in no position to heal thyself
>you're in no position to kill yourself

Pro tip: you can't

THIS

I actually pity you.

I'm now gonna go smoke a dope and sit in the bath with one candle while listening to Kid A.

Living the fucking life.

youtu.be/gOZKz_sPM6U
I get goosebumps everytime

this

Your examples are all tenses, not actually based on singular/plural grammar.

joy division lol

You might be wrong.

Honestly, the album version Videotape is my favourite Radiohead track. It gives me chills every every time I listen to it. I never got why it was so hated.

>listening to "albums"
>caring about muh closers
>caring about tracks order more than the music itself

die

Hot opinion right here