yeah, he did that

A damn great album?
Sure he did

Don't care either way

There's no fuckin way

i hope so

AOTC? Yes

mfw rape is a meme

Why would she rape Larkin when he could have raped Annie Clark when she went to the studio to record To Be Kind.

why are people so keen to paint a picture one way or the other?

nobody knows what happened, anyone who tries to convince you either way is doing it for their own personal reasons, agenda or whatever

>Sup Forums - memes

not believing the woman is textbook misogyny

>patriarchy in action

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

Tbh as a fan of both, this makes me uneasy. Larkin is a fantastic musician, and so is Gira. I'm just gonna try to separate artist from art and focus on their music.

Did he do it?

He's a nigger. Of course.

Incorrect way to judge music

Reminder that there is a 92% probability that he raped her.

nice textbook Sup Forums indoctrination reply, no one saw that one coming

it wasn't even a particularly good reply, he repeated himself

What the fuck else do you expect on a music board? Someone to take a rape case seriously and undergo actual investigation or some shit? This is not the place to ask for that if that's what you're expecting as answer.

>It's OK to be unintelligent

It's one thing to be unintelligent, and it's another thing not to actually care, dear memester.

What does intelligence have to do with any of this

Nah.

Not really. They are one in the same.
If you can't figure it out, you are only proving my point.

Maybe you don't comprehend the definition of intelligence.

If you can't demonstrate it, it probably doesn't exist.

No urs is :^P

>Someone to take a rape case seriously and undergo actual investigation or some shit
nice dichotomy fuckbrains, i expect banter that's not stale nigger posting but it's summer so maybe im hoping for too much

(You)
Glad (You) felt upset about my comment!

Also, thanks for that award! Don't think it was deserved, but I appreciate it regardless. Is the attached file enough repayment for (You)? I certainly hope so!

what?
Be a total hack for 20 years? If so, then, yes.
In case you're about that rape allegation, no, and everyone forgot about it already

btw...any developments on this case? I hope everything's okay with Gira.
Reading the statements of the two, its pretty clear that this is just a typical example of misunderstanding between a man and woman. They were unsure of their relationship. The two got intimate...and regretted it. And now after several years Larkin is just pointing fingers at Gira calling him a "rapist"...when he's just a normal man. She got kicked out his label...so I guess she has all the more reason to seek vengeance. Really...as an adult she should take equal responsibility and not just play a victim. M. Gira is in no way a creepy perv who wants to hurt a woman for pleasure. You can't just call everything "rape" just because you're a woman.

around that time he kicked everybody from the label. he already knew he'd start swans and as he said numerous times the profits from YGR were shit

I'd like to believe that he didn't

he's only good making instrumentals

u are all fukin faggots, just letting u kno.

you pretty much hit the nail on there head there