Should women be allowed to make experimental music considering how bad their track record is with it?

Should women be allowed to make experimental music considering how bad their track record is with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZGaONeH2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the new: "Is it ok to grope a girl that's crowdsurfing?"?

hissssss................ssssss.................

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM

SHITTY WHITE MAN

define good experimental music

"experimental" just means they don't actually know how to make music, so they just make some random noises and hope hipsters latch on.

how often are you gonna post shit op

Are these people aware what they look like?

why not, they might get it right at some point

t. newfrog

Gonna post some good fem "experimental".

I don't think I get it

following suit

>Bonnie Jones
Sweet

>all those hipsters

haha okay >.

Let me fix that for you OP
>Should women be allowed to make music considering how bad their track record is with it?

>t. bitter cuck whos mad he cant get any pussy

>Should women be allowed to make music

No.

that's by a man, bruh

>posting unknown experimental albums made by womeme
>therefore somehow it can be considered as 'good'

exception

>can't argue against that user
>hurr durr you can't get no pussy while i too can't get any even though i clean their cars with my tongue hurrrr

hissssss................ssssss.................

b8
No actually. Bonnie Jones is a woman. Bhob Rainey and Chris Cogburn are men.

do you have autism? just wondering

>unknown experimental albums
right click image
click search google for this image

>he doesn't listen to Ishome
youtube.com/watch?v=qzZGaONeH2c
better go and select some bodies of water in captcha

hissssss...............ssssss...............……

>ambient trap-influeced beatz
>experimental

kek nothing ITT is 'unknown' unless you started listening to music like two weeks ago.

That is in fact accurate
You still can't prove me wrong
Your waifus don't count as great musicians
Even if there are some good female musicians they're only exceptions to the formula (you could say their talent is just a mental illness) just as not all niggers are criminals and not all politicians are corrupt

>Even if there are some good female musicians they're only exceptions to the formula

there is no "formula". this honestly just sounds like something bitter aspies tell themselves to justify their autism. are good female musicians rarer than good male ones? yes, undoubtedly. but the rate of good musicians of each gender is probably the same if not similar. ie maybe 10% of all female musicians are good or at least decent and 10% of all male musicians are good or at least decent.

so yes theres less good female musicians but not for the reason you would think, its just because theres less female musicians in general than male ones. which will result in there being less good female musicians as a WHOLE but not when you take gender ratios into account.

not even a waifufag by the way

This

jfc why are you engaging that guy

Women cannot make good music, experimental or not. They just can't.

idek painkillers make me talkative

BLACKED

Most women suck in music so bad they don't even bother with it
And the ones that do make it are the exceptions and probably popular right now only because of third wave feminism and waifufags
Seriously the only females that made it in the past were autistic (Bjork / Janis Joplin / Nico) and in no way were "normal" females (not counting niggers who just played covers of jazz standards)