This fucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later

This fucking album takes me back to the darkest moment of my 18 years of life. It's just as devastating 11 months later.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/prurient/frozen_niagara_falls/
rateyourmusic.com/~Bishopboy1999
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_gerogerigegege/燃えない灰__moenai_hai_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K

That's some delicious pasta

What's on the cover?

handbag

of course it's the pitchforized release that did it, not the guy's other 300 albums ooh no

That's fucking stupid

Why

Because it's the least interesting concept and execution for a cover

Sure

Beast Mode

nice

damn these are some good dubs
DAMN these are IMPRESSIVE quints

I'm just here to check those digits

>5 5s

Wow!!!!!!! Once in a post-time! LOL

What a great thread

I have seen this same post before with different albums. Someone please educate me.

This album is where the post originated, as posted in the comments section of this album on its RYM page.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/prurient/frozen_niagara_falls/

WOOOAHH MAMA

Also, fucking lel at this underage poseur faggot.

rateyourmusic.com/~Bishopboy1999

same dude
>Yeah,my first listen of this was on a ferry minutes after noticing that I've been cheated on. Most devastated I've ever felt in my life yet. Thanks Prurient.

RYM laffo

>2016
>still being 18
just end it faggot

This is not a good meme

this faggot doesn't even remember 9/11 holy shit

a HHHandbaaag??

>people born after 2000 are already posting on Sup Forums

Lel.
As embarrassing as this album's RYM page is though, it's nothing compared the utter spectacle of clueless, overwrought teenage pretentiousness on this one.

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the_gerogerigegege/燃えない灰__moenai_hai_/

Oh, and check out the comments section of this for extra laughs once you're done with the reviews.

I say: czech 'em.

ugh
were any of these faglets even born when none friendly and hell driver came out?

It's pretty blatant that almost all of these posturing retards spend a lot of time on this board.

>these are the people calling you a pleb

I just realized that the same dork who wrote that thing in the OP reviewed this album, and that review is just as hilarious.

>My dad once said that music contains the soul of whoever performs it. Boy, is that statement true for this album. A very lonely album from a very lonely performer; seriously, I'm surprised Juntaro even got the motivation to make music again. Well, I'm glad he put so much emotion into this, as the lonely atmosphere really makes this album haunting. The first track is a Dark Ambient collage of field recordings from some city in Japan; clearly, Juntaro feels quite distant from whatever city he recorded. The second track is one of the most abrasive Shoegaze tracks I've ever heard; sounds like Big Black and The Goslings if they had a love child. Yet, the track still sounds like a Gerogerigegege track; the main riff reminds me of another Gerogerigegege track, "Sexual Behavior in the Human Male." The third track is another Dark Ambient track; a muted piano being played for twenty-two minutes. The notes are sparse and droney; it's an extremely gorgeous track. The fourth track is a Musique Concrete track; I have to say, that brief but sudden noise outburst that came after the first minute scared the shit out of me. The rest of the track is what I presume to be a toy instrument playing some notes; very empty, indeed. This is a brilliant album and definitely one of The Gerogerigegege's best; the high rating is well deserved.

Marcel better watch out, looks like he's got a heavy competitor for the title of the ultimate underage avant-teen.

>My dad once said that music contains the soul of whoever performs it. Boy, is that statement true for this album.

hahahaha
this poor lad is probably in this thread right now, go easy on him

that's from may 2015. ya'll need some new memes and thread ideas. everything is tired af on here.

Classy /theatre/ reference good sir

Should be a theatre board tbqh

>that's from may 2015.

no it's not, that comment is from a month ago this year.