Is Pharmakon a skank?

Is Pharmakon a skank?

She definitely "sucks", if you know what I mean.

I don't know her, but yes.

youmean her music is bad or???????//

(You)

Find me one woman in her 20s that doesn't like having sex

do we have a final count on # of dudes she's banged lately? Also the only evidence of her skankiness is that she's always rolling around on the ground letting people look up her skirt but that's not the worst thing ever

>do we have a final count on # of dudes she's banged lately?

I imagine it's in double digits for sure.

it'd be a bit sad if it wasn't. I reached double digits before my teens ended.

Shameful, vapid faggot. This is why we need Trump.

>tfw no margaret gf

why is she so perfect Sup Forums? I genuinely feel the pointlessness of life whenever I see her, knowing that I will never get a gf like this. I'm not even joking. just let me die in my sleep tonight f.a.m

Lol whore.
Whatever happened to self-control, respectability and development of substantial long-term relationships with a partner instead of just relentlessly emptying your nuts into whoever happens to be nearby like a fucking sex-obsessed monkey?

>hurr durr sex bad me no like

I would say each to their own, but I can't help but to judge you two as pathetic chaste faggots right now

My ex

>chaste

What makes you say that? I'm in a perfectly healthy relationship with someone and have been in it for almost 7 years now, a relationship that's equally stimulating and rewarding both physically and emotionally.

You, on the other hand, seem to equate a love of sex with promiscuity and momentary relationships, as if the two are bound to go hand in hand, as if the only way to satiate your needs in this regard is fucking an endless row of nobodies. This makes me think that you're the one with a warped perspective on love and sex here, not anyone else.
Are you a fag, by any chance?

ITT: Losers talking about their dicks

>let me die in my sleep tonight
okay you're allowed, I guess

You strike me as a person who, if not in any relationship and got asked to have casual sex by attractive woman would refuse, and see people that had numerous sexual partners as morally inferior. I don't look too highly of person with this kind of point of view.

and no, i'm completely straight

i'd be pretty surprised if she wasn't a skank considering how trashy she is

>I reached double digits before my teens ended.
>he says this as if it's something to be proud of

boy, did your parents fuck up

You realize it was just she didn't want to fuck you, right?

She's a fuckin slag, no doubt about it.