youtube.com/watch?v=eL6Ry4Oru0s
youtube.com/watch?v=PYvrxXKg6QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that thing on the left not a Korean hip-hop album

it's not.
youtube.com/watch?v=0YkjMeKZcA8

whst's the name of the yellow one?

factory floor

thanks have you tried the new pantha du prince?

yeah, it was alright but it didn't really have enough energy or synth stuff I guess

op, try nisennenmondai. it leans no-wave, not new-wave but i assume for your purposes any techno-not-techno will do.
youtube.com/watch?v=wo3xrfFKYOI
youtube.com/watch?v=2tzdO7dpDiU

this is perfect thank you

their earlier records won't be as motorik, but everything they've done since 2013's 'N' definitely carries the same vibe

oh yeah also have you check out the records Nik Void (of FF) put out with Carter Tutti (of Throbbing Gristle)?
youtube.com/watch?v=hlAfcgEgef4

this is alright but I'm looking for more hypnotic stuff if that means anything

I gotchu senpai.

mm ok, well i feel you on that. that collabo is kind of wank to be honest imo. one of the guys from FF has some side project called Bronze Teeth, you could try this if you're after something similar to FF's aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=cSnAR4RimHw

or if you are hunting for proper minimal techno in the general sense, you can try these, they are GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=8QZ8-OCrB5s
youtube.com/watch?v=W5tiI-Je5o8

novelty-tier t.b.h.

Not really, the way the percussion ebbs and flows throughout is really cool and good.

thank you friend
can you help me with stuff similar to andy stott's music?

>it's 37 minutes of euphonium
if youre going to post any half-hour-long villalobos track it may as well be that Celestial Voice Amnesia Resurrection Mix of his.. speaking of which..

Andy Stott with or without lady voices?
>without
google "dubtechno" now
>with
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1z0z1_kkE

what?

neither andy stott's nor my knowledge of it go too "deep" if you know what i am saying

have this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=lHswVBmIHAI

either works
I prefer luxury problems to the albums post and prior but not for any reason other than I think it has the most interesting sound

I like his "muffled rave" sound if that makes sense

this, no question. won't even post any samples to ruin it. there's a version out there with a 2nd disc called Liumin Reduced with a bunch of field recordings and whatnot but Liumin itself is the top for the muffled rave sound (and a gapless record to boot) so go with that

"muffled rave" pretty much is what dub techno is, of which Basic Channel are one of the stalwarts. Basic Channel is itself a label for a bunch of their pseudonyms and the two of them release some music on their own

youtube.com/watch?v=oPtwlNv-9ek
youtube.com/watch?v=OhINyqFPmt4
youtube.com/watch?v=eL6Ry4Oru0s

and the first mix posted in is itself a good overview of their oeuvre

alright I tried that once but I didn't really commit to it, I will listen to it in full per your recommendation
on a final note can you think of anything that sounded like Rave Tapes?

not familiar, sorry

fuck buttons? black dice? health?

dunno, holy fuck has a new record out, maybe try that youtube.com/watch?v=PYvrxXKg6QM

HEALTH is the only band of those I like
I also really like Marry Me Tonight by HTRK but I haven't been able to find a lot of similar lusty darkwave

>lusty darkwave
thisreminds me of this one album i saw years back with the cover had this rotund woman in some gothic-looking garb in front of some curtains but like on the bottom

though yeah, wont be of any help to you there i'm afraid

Thé Au Harem d'Archimède