What does Sup Forums think of Houkago Tea Time?

What does Sup Forums think of Houkago Tea Time?

It's so fucking sad that they're probably the best rock band since the strokes.

I'm so horny right now and your pic give me ideas to fap to k-on!

Which of the 5 girls on the pic should I go first? Dubs sequence them for me...

no, thank you is a legitimately solid pop rock song
yui, how is this even a question?

Yui gets me rock hard user

stupid weeb crap

if you're gonna watch anime watch something with depth to it not a bunch of schoolgirls giggling in a tea room for a half hour

you're wrong

no u

Do not sexualize the K-On!
DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE K-On!

Inspiring, both musically and sexually.

I would fuck Ritsu's vagina until she bleeds.

おめでとう

wow you're so deep and cultured huh you're not like these other anime fans huh. i bet you like evangelion and cowboy bebop and think they're the gold standard.

I want to hump azunyan and squeeze tight on her little titties!!

Mio best girl and I don't wanna hear another word about it

Fucking shut the fuck up before i would the fuck out. Do you even know how pure they are? You goddamn Monkeys you only think about sex, do you even know how this Girls would feel about your existence and the things you say? They would fucking puke. You disgusting PIGS. Do not sexualize these Girls or you might fucking get yourself a beatdown. Faggots

New fav pasta

DELETE THIS!!!! BEBOP IS THE PINNACLE OF ANIME

daily reminder that they've all graduated college by now and were all over 18 the last time you saw them and you'd have to be literally gay not to sexualize them

This. But you got the wrong idea. It's meaningless if they are young or not. The thing is, these are not whores. Making them sexual is off the limits. They don't fuck. They make Sweet , tender and passionate love with THE MAN THEY LOVE. And AFTER MARRIAGE. Pure. Innocent and conceived by our only God.

if you read the manga instead of taking the word of the manufactured drivel anime you'd know that they all are already gay for each other and your protests are moot

I want to fuck that anime

>man they love
they love each other

it is great but i know the type who says these sort of things

they hate on slice of life then say they like more ''challenging'' anime only and they always say their favs are eva and bebop. every. single. time.

Shut up
Wait, what? Seriously? Are they truly whores? Fuck you this is not true. If this is correct (i don't think it is) then Yes, sexualize these sluts as much as you want. Still, you peeps shouldn't just go around wanting to fuck anime girls. You need to know that some are for fucking and some are for love. The K-Ons who i still believe are pure innocent childs are for love. Some are sluts like Tsubasa Hanekawa, Kurokami Medaka or any of The Highschool DxD who are Made for fucking, but Girls like Saya Endou, Hachikuji Mayoi or Princess Samidare (or in this example, the K-Ons) are Made for love. LOVE. Love and sex coexist. This is a fact. But pure sex is for sex Girls. And these filthy attitudes fit whores, not love Girls. I hope you can understand this and not sexualize love Girls

has anyone heard the EP's they made for each girl? yui's and azusa's got some legit good songs

hi shamepai

nothin wrong w/ that

Hi

>weeb
It's an anime. It was made by Japanese people. It cannot be wannabe Japanese.

>depth
I.e. pretentiousness and social signalling.

do you like k on also what is your favorite anime

They're high school students. If they didn't go to an all-girl high school Ritsu would already have a baby and Mio would have been with every male person in the school. Instead they just fondle each other. If you want some real 'love girls', this isn't the series for them. Go read ゆるゆり or something.

Anime music is shit

shut up poser

>They're high school students
They're anime characters and you're trying to apply real world logic to them.

Hidamari Sketch takes place in a co-ed high school but the characters are still not involved with boys.

ITT: Autists defending fictional non-existences characters

Their parents paid for them to enroll in some kind of art academy. I'm sure if you asked them what a penis is they wouldn't know.
Seriously, what did you think Mio meant when she said that the band was her boyfriend?

Yes i do, and no i don't know what my favorite anime would be
Well Well Well if it isn't fuckboy Mcwrong. You are in this moment so stupid and wrong that i can't even express in Words the sheer idiocy of your post. You have never interacted with the kind of Girl that gets pregnant right ? Of course you haven't. Because you are always with your head so far up your ass making WRONG statements that you are unable to see that. Would a slut get all worked up by a love Letter? Would a slut be so shy She wouldn't even Sing in front of her school? Would a slut go out with her friends for fun, without the thought of charming men crossing their Mind? Obviously not. You fucking RETARD. I already lost my will to debate, Because you stupid folks are just saying things that you know are wrong in order to get me mad
Specially you Montie

You do have your HTT records, right Sup Forums?

If they're defending them then that must mean someone is attacking them--how is that not autistic then?

I'm saying they AREN'T involved with boys.

The love letter scene never happened. I warned you about KyoAni adaptions. They're highly inaccurate. Also you have no idea how sluts or shy girls operate.

Again they are anime characters, not real people.

If that was a valid qualifier, then how come there exists anime characters in active sexual relationships? How does hentai anime even exist? Just admit the keions are potential sluts. You'll be much happier then than you are now.

>how come there exists anime characters in active sexual relationships
Anime are written by countless people in different genres in different styles about different characters and topics.

>Just admit the keions are potential sluts.
You are trying to apply real person logic to anime characters. You are completely clueless.

>'attacking' something that exists compared to something that doesn't
>implying there is any 'attack' or some sort

How does it feel to be braindead?

If there's no attack then there's also no defense, and you're complaining about something that never happened. How does it feel to be Tumblr?

dang, that's pretty cool. i admire your fandom.

You're not admitting it. You cannot use the "they're anime characters not people" excuse at the same time as valuing anime as an art form above mere cartoons. In fact you wouldn't use it at all if it was the only thing saving you from admitting your favorite characters were sluts.

It's not an excuse, it's how things work whether you like it or not. K-On does not operate according to real world logic. The characters aren't sluts just because real teenage girls are likely to be. You don't understand how anime works.

And yes anime is indeed artistically superior to cartoons. I don't understand how K-On is supposed to disprove that.

this is the dumbest argument

Well their teacher is a slut and it's heavily implied that Jun fucks her brother. If these things happen, how can you keep denying what you're denying? You can't. This is attrition at this point. When do you plan on giving up?

Fuck anime

You don't understand anime and have no idea what you're talking about. You also seem to have some unresolved issues you're projecting onto anime.

Oh no anime watchers got BTFO because some normie on social media said so.

I see all you're doing is attacking my person and not actually refuting my argument. Do you mind giving up?

Agreed. Obviously Sup Forums, and by extension most of Sup Forums will disagree.

He says this when his name is literally "person from the planet Boobies". His opinion is worth like half of that of a MLP person, and what does that say about his initial figure?

I already refuted it.

>cries ad hominem
>attacks the person by asking them to give up

Hello typical hypocritical Sup Forumstant

No you didn't. I just told you that the rules you say don't apply do in fact apply in the same universe in which you said they didn't apply. It is now up to you to defend how somehow these particular females wouldn't follow these rules that exist in this universe. Can you?

ritz has the tastiest bits
haha u got em, Sup Forumsro ;^)

Your logic is that because real teenage girls are likely to be sluts, it therefore follows that K-On's characters are also likely to be sluts. But it does not work like that. It's fiction. The writer can write whatever shit he wants to and doesn't have to adhere to how things work in reality.

Promiscuity in general is extremely rare in anime, and in shows like K-On it's inconceivable.

You don't understand how anime works.

The difference is that in this anime there is a canonically promiscuous character and several other implied ones. You don't seem to acknowledge this let alone refute it, and you say I don't understand how anime works.

Citation needed.

tbf Filthy Frank's opinion is like 1/6 of a normal persons.

His fan base is more cancer than anime and MLP and that's saying a lot.

Fuck off pedophile

山中さわ子

>living in a planet that have actual Boobies
>compared to weeaboos living in their fantasy 2D world that doesn't exist

Who's opinion is worst now?

>muh fanbase is better than ur fanbase meme

Both are shit, don't acting high and mighty just because you're a part of something that you enjoy

What about her?

You are probably talking about otaku, not weeaboos.

okay so miku's shows are going over extraordinarily well how long until we get a houkago tea time hologram tour

please its all i want my life would be complete

You know what. Do you even know what those three kanji mean?

Again: what about her? If you have something to say then just say it.

i-i was false flagging

i'm sorry

>all these butthurt weebs proving him right
Filthy Frank is funnier than any "comedy" anime ever made

I'm not butthurt or a weeb and I didn't prove him right. Try again.

I retract my statement about you knowing what. I guess what they say is true about ignorance being bliss. Just learn to acknowledge what you don't know and not get into arguments about it.

You brought her up and now you can't explain what significance she has and how she supports your position.

Good job.

Her existence supports my position. If you are ignorant of what she is and stands for, it is better for you and your ego that I don't clue you in.

Explain how her existence supports your position.

jesus christ even the garbage ERP keion threads on Sup Forums are less autistic than this
yeah dude

Read the thing. Or don't and spare your idols.

Read what?

Fuck off normalfag

Wait, what. What does OP's post have to do with pedophilia?

Have you been drunk this whole time? What do you even think we're talking about?

They're cute

We're talking about your inability to explain what you're talking about. You keep insisting Sawako is central to your argument yet you cannot explain how. If you had something you would have already posted it, but you don't. You're full of shit.

Talking about non-existence girls?

God you're right, we need to leave the house once in awhile and talk to real girls.

No I have the big CD box they released a while ago.

Everyone stop arguing and someone post the copypasta about what all of the k-on's assholes are like already

We're talking about a work of fiction. I'd assume you would have read said work of fiction. Why haven't you? Go drink some coffee and go to sleep.

You've got nothing and you're full of shit. That's why you're just dancing around and trying to confuse the situation instead of explaining anything.

You know in this time you've been accusing me of dancing around you could have gotten to the part in the thing already. Read the damn thing.

Explain how Sawako supports your position. Protip: YOU CAN'T.

Just look at these legs, goddamn.

protip: you could yourself had you read the damn thing

This is a complete bullshit non-argument. If you had an explanation for how Sawako supports your position you would have posted it a long time ago. But you don't. You are full of shit.

depths of literary criticism
level 1 - did this thing happen?
level 2 - what would have followed if this thing didn't happen?
level 3 - what statement was the author making by having this thing happen?
You're stuck on level 1. You are literally asking me to tell you whether or not Yui is a redhead.

Now you're moving onto a different form of diversionary bullshit. First it was the kanji in her name, then it was "read 6 volumes of the manga to look for an unspecified piece of evidence," now this. It's fucking incredible how badly you've messed this up.