You can't tell me If My Truck Could Talk isn't an excellent example of experimental country and a great song altogether

You can't tell me If My Truck Could Talk isn't an excellent example of experimental country and a great song altogether.

>jason aldean general

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vG9z8fUgUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

definitely like the backing percussion on that one. What's everyones thoughts on ''burnin it down''? It's definitely more radio-friendly than his other projects but it's too good to be considered selling out

This isn't funny

I love the distorted diesel truck samples arranged to sound like a church choir. What a stroke of genius.

The song isn't supposed to be funny?

Is he supporting Mr. Donald J. Trump for President of the United States?

You better believe it bucko

It's not intended to be funny. It's intended to be discussion of music on a music board.

sorry you can't appreciate Jasons technique.

Yes. For once we have an artist who doesn't cater to liberal pussies.

a true patriot

>the guitar solo in that song
He's a modern Mozart

Patriotism is overrated

You have to go back Pablo.

you're over(master)bated

You wanna fucking fight?

I wish this chart was real. Would def listen to an artist like this

vocaroo.com/i/s0vG9z8fUgUk

My review of Old Boots New Dirt

A power-stroke of genius, if you will?

dank

man, i wish people could recognize the pure soft genius in wide open. Its like jandek mixed with sufjan stevens

Well done. It's so hard to really articulate Aldean's genius. No doubt this is a 10.

why wont the mods ban these threads

this meme has gone too far lmao

>this album
>meme

get out of here pleb lmao

Because it's a music thread you fucking retard. Jason Aldean is an artist, whether or not you like him. We should ban every thread about every band you personally don't like? Go fuck yourself kid, this isn't a safe space.

You aren't funny. Go away.

It's true though, it is a music thread.
Is Jason Aldean not a musician?
What is he then?

an unfunny forced meme from the epic trolls over at Sup Forums haha look we are pretending this album is good so the "newfags" will listen, haha you got them good xD

>over at Sup Forums