47 years old

>47 years old
>still writing songs about smoking weed and being in his 20s

Why?

mid life crisis

hell

Montie, you like Oasis. Who do you think you are to talk about other people?

>47 years old
He's actually 1000 years old and a vampire

He's been a 20-something looking stoner for most of that time

It's supposed to be a concept album you stupid fucking tripfag.

well, weezer became normalfag famous which means this: if you try to deviate from what made you famous in any way, hordes of mindless drones will shit on you for 'selling out' or 'letting fame get to your head'. in order to maintain commercial success in this position, you must keep rehashing the same shit over and over again until you die.

so you're actually right, rivers is in creative hell.

Or he could not be a pussy and make new music

That also happens if you are indie famous.
It just happens that they shit on you if you dare make happy music.

He should take a break and write a screenplay about his life in Harvard then pitch it to 20th Century Fox or Universal.

Fuck off Montie

because he can't stop partying senpai

>white album
>concept

Wew.

he never grew up
there is literally nothing wrong with oasis you newtrip faggot
too bad weezy is dead

he diddles kids

only japanese ones

never

A pedo and a fetishist. What a great guy! His music is abysmal too. He's the full package!

i'm not quite as old as Rivers, but the way things are going I'm still gonna be smoking weed and in my 20's forever

Capitalism in the music industry and the "authenticity barrier" that bands needs to have so to be constant in their sound and lyrics.
If Rivers would have started writing songs about being 40, everyone would think that this is not Weezer. It is the "encapsulation method" of every major bands in the music industry.

Context? Did I miss something, or is this just a joke?

you're confusing rivers and brandon

He wrote a song about an underage fan he fell in love with, who sent him letters and really wished that they met. I think that's the joke/what they're on about.

His manchild audience would reject anything he made that wasn't like that.

I'll take: "he's a hack" for 500.

oasis is garbage tho

Reminder that Kurt Cobain faked his death to create Rivers Cuomo so he could write the pop music he always wanted to

>Rivers is 47 years old

Fuck, I feel old