Tell me what your favourite album of all time is. First one that I haven't listened to, I'll throw on...

Tell me what your favourite album of all time is. First one that I haven't listened to, I'll throw on. (pic related is mine)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvoeOLKeScU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Astonishing

Johnny Cash - Unchained

I own it. It's eh.
What's this?

Rudimentary Peni - Cacophony

30 heavenly tracks of lovecraftian-schizo punk

youtube.com/watch?v=lvoeOLKeScU

>I own it. It's eh.
on vinyl?

how can you take that goofy singing seriously

dang m8, I recently found this album, been listening to it straight through at least every other day.

It's probably going to be my #1 soon

Do you have any recommendations based on this?

On CD because it was cheap and I had nothing else to spend my Walmart gift card on.

I don't think you're supposed to. he uses many different types of voices, some of them are silly but he has a pretty great traditional punk snarl (i.e. on Only Child)

Must of all, it's punk, you can do whatever you want in punk. You don't have to explain anything

>having a single favourite album
fucking hell people are shallow

Damn this is pretty fuckin great, it's very different to anything I've heard from the genre.

Protest the Hero

Depends on what you like about it. If you like the proggy/avant-garde aspects, check out Mr. Bungle, maudlin of the Well, Leprous, Opeth, Kayo Dot, etc. If you liked the death metal aspects, check out Athiest, Death, Cynic, Necrophagist, Gorguts, etc. If you like the metalcore aspects, check out Protest the Hero, Dillinger Escape Plan, Converge, After the Burial, The Contortionist, Botch, etc.

m8 that's why I posted it! enjoy

is that picture supposed to be like "woa good albums every year" or "man i hate living each year sux"

It's supposed to mean "I'm a fucking asshole looking for threads to b8 the shit out of all day by posting remarks that make me feel better about my pathetic idiot life"

damn man, i shitpost sometimes, doesn't mean i have a pathetic idiot life, does it?

This is pretty fucking good.

YOU ARE A LOSER

This is nutty, dude! Loving it so far!