A motherfucking chain saw, what!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8Mry7xQBs

>TRL
holy shit i just flashed back tomiddle school

>regretting the past
kek

at least fred really knew how to pump up the crowd

Fred, is that you?

also, according to fred, all of their gimmick clothes and style were ironic and were intended as a joke from the start, and because of that all of the hate he recieved took him by surprise.

i mean he OBVIOUSLY doesn't take his band persona seriously, why should anybody else?

Fred, it's OK. You don't have to do this to yourself.

wow fred has such a lovely gf

also he seems very cool and down-to-earth guy from his AMA, in which he basically explains that his asshole image was manufactured by media

Wes, a really talented and creative guitarist is maybe the LB's musically brightest member

at least they had the biggest and craziest fuckin' moshpit in history of music

youtube.com/watch?v=BR64uNeFuIk

PLAY THE FUCKING TRACK
youtube.com/watch?v=A7FOjRZTsc8

youtube.com/watch?v=6WyZ2GcdmCM

ROLLIN

They really were idealogicaly closer to Tool or Linkin Park. They used the tacky white metal rapper persona as a selling point, and people bought it. Listening to their albums post-CSATHFW, you hear the real band playing, the way they always wanted to be.

It's really too bad they never reclaimed much mainstream success after the early shit though.

stick it up your YEAH

stick it up your YEAH

stick it up your YEAH

stick that cookie up your ass!!

Oh please, there is no way to construe limp bizkit as being good

Contrarianism truly knows no limits

lol at fred's monkeyish gimmicks
>1:05
youtube.com/watch?v=SRLu2IJlzK4

When did Limp Bizkit turn into hipsters?

No one cares about any of this. People hated him because his music was really bad, not the other way around.

Go watch the video for Golden Cobra. If you still think Fred isn't joking after that then idk I guess I can't convince you.

Sure is Reddit here

youtube.com/watch?v=F1tLIO5cB1Q

I unironically love Limp Bizkit and I never really started listening to them until Gold Cobra was released. I love all of their albums and the only projects I don't care for are the remix album and the EP.

Boiler is one of my favorite songs by them and one of my favorite music videos by any artist.

Sour is a pretty fun song.

The second half of Chocolate Starfish and most of Results May Vary are my favorite style of Limp Bizkit.

The 20-30 b-sides between 2000 and 2003 is probably their best work.

btfo

i also used to be crazy about LB, but I only ever liked early stuff, first 2 albums are gold IMO.
I always thought all the good music from them came from Wes, so I never really got into RMV

Did you listen to his solo album that was just released?

youtube.com/watch?v=1aOyrJA7SqQ

nope, is it any good?

I think not being native english speaker does help to appreciate this band more, lyrics do not bother you too much.

Does anyone else remember when Sup Forums used to troll tom greens internet show and he had "fred durst" as a guest but it was some drunk grungie hippie looking dude and no one believed it was him but it looked somewhat believable? All I remember is him bitching about the wrestler (undertaker?) who used to have him as an intro and then he changed his intro. Random ass thought, but I always wondered if it was really him or not...

it was fred doing some act