Festival people spend more money on frivolous shit and do more annoying shit at concerts

>festival people spend more money on frivolous shit and do more annoying shit at concerts
Did they even need a study for this?

>59% more likely to buy liquid coffee
>liquid coffee

What festivals y'all hitting this year?
Boomtown and Lovebox for me, UK of course.

Go to a pop festival; get people acting pop. Gee.

Nothing incorrect there factually.

>y'all

You're not a ghetto blaster, you're a step above a Chav, stop embarassing us.

what would you prefer? "you guys"?

"y'all" is master race

I'd prefer you not to post at all with your americanisms.

>no answer
thanks for proving my point

>people who go to festivals are more likely to talk about festivals

no fucking shit

>people who go to festivals are likely to talk about them
>people who go to festivals are likely to spend more than they should on shit because it's all overpriced

why did we need a study for this

fuck off chav

I've never really understood festivals. They cost like £400 a ticket, they're hell on earth, you end up not being able to see half the bands you want to, and you're surrounded by mud and cunts.

Shit, half the time you have to camp at them and use some porta-potty that's blocked up with puke.

Half the bands in the line ups can be seen for £12 a ticket where the beer is cheap and you won't get a bottle of piss thrown at you.

I went to Primavera Sounds (the Portugal one) and the lineup was pic related.

I wanna go to Paredes de Coura because LCD Soundsystem, Chvrches, Sleaford Mods, Suuns, Thee Oh Sees and King Gizzard. I think that the lineup to that one is still incomplete though.
I wanted to go to Festival Musicas do Mundo for dat world music cred, but it's far away :(

Forgot pic

The price for this one was about 100$

Im sorry you couldn't afford festivals this year lads, maybe next time :)
Also who says chav anymore lol

Yeah loads of my friends went primavera, who'd you see? Heard Ty segall and Avalanches were badass. Ive never gone to a foreign country for a festival before.

have you ever used a toilet at glastonbury

its just a giant pit with a cubicle block dropped on top of it
every cubicle goes into the same pit

a huge deep pit of different peoples shit
you can't even breathe without heaving

I went to the portuguese version, that's cheaper and more streamlined. In Spain you got a ton of stages going on at the same time and you end up not watching shit. In this one the concerts are almost sequential (in the first day they actually were). I liked Animal Collective (Painting With rocks in a live setting), Julia Holter, Brian Wilson, Beach House, Beak> and Mudhoney. Sadly I couldn't attend the last day...

I love festivals because it's the only way we ever get a lot of US artists to come to Australia, each big announcement has me frothing over all of the intimate sideshows that we'll get.

There's no way in hell you'll catch me at a festival like Harvest, but I'm so pumped for that lineup to drop.

Could you imagine going to this festival in the middle of the desert, lying in the sand, smoking some joints with your mates and listening to african desert rock?

as opposed to coffee beans or grained coffee you nitwit

they mean festival goers spend more on starbucks and such

why the fuck would you buy coffee beans at a festival lmao

>2016
>not buying your coffee beans en masse at festivals
where the fuck do you get your coffeee if not there?

walmart

I live in Eastern Europe, there is no walmart here

slavmart

kek

hope this is bait

i'm sorry but i am latvian and latvians are descended from ancient nordic r1a haplogroup bringing proto-indo europeans invaders and we haven't got a drop of slavic blood and latvian is actually a germanic language if you ignore the slavicisms

aldi then
wasn't actually aware latvian was germanic though, that's fairly interesting
w

w-we surely have such germanic shopping lines present in our fully nordic c-country

oh shit I misread
I mean to be fair nordic is northern germanic right?
unless you're a finn that is, but you aren't

yeah mate somalis are actually white if you ignore the niggerisms

Wrecking Ball in Atl GA
A punk festival in it's second year. I went last year and this one is supposed to be even better. Lineup:

y-yeah, we're nordic and shit
also fully baltic
but not slavic
not a drop of slavic blood
somalis are white

I wish we had music festival that weren't shitty rnb/drum and bass ones

>drum and bass
>shitty
pleb spotted

I just don't wanna see fourty million shapeshifter clones do the same thing over m8, it just doesn't appeal to me

It's also a shitty ass study if you read the actual basis of the data. Pretty much useless information made into an infograph by someone who seems really angry about festivals.