What's your AOTY? How many albums have you listened to?

what's your AOTY? How many albums have you listened to?

Mine is Blackstar, not even memeing

id go with the bear for sure

would it be a fight to the death though? because i think you can just scare the wolves away.

Bear

Ulaan Passerine - The Great Unwinding

And I'd take the wolves

Moon Shaped Pool and the wolves
Heard about 20-30 records this year

the wolves

Prime mike tyson probably closes the gap on you before you can use the shuriken and probably stabs you before he even feels the taser

i don't know how to use a mine

it would probably take several swings of the katana to kill the bear and by that time it probably would have grabbed hold of my arm and bitten it off by then

you can scare bears away too

also my aoty right now is deftones - gore

Ty Segall - Emotional Mugger. Listened to about 10 so far

also the wolves

ehhh I wanna say ~200 releases altogether

AOTY being Pleasure Model's Kendo Dynamics atm

Holy shit, do you know how hard it is to kill a bear with a gun? Do you really think you'd have a fucking chance taking down a charging bear with a shitty sword made for slashing?
Really, tell me your plan for killing this bear, I'm serious.
Let me guess, it's "DURR I'LL HOLD THE SWORD OUT IN FRONT OF ME AT THE FOUR HUNDRED POUND GRIZZLY AND HOPE IT GOES INTO HIS HEAD!!!" because there's basically zero chance that's how this is going down. You probably don't have the strength to lobotomize a human with a katana, much less a bear, and you've probably never felt adrenaline in your lives, so you'll probably drop that sword based on that alone.
This isn't some fucking anime where you're going to have some big standoff where you circle each other and you use your magical agility to cut this bear while it tries to scratch you, it's going to barrel into you and maul you to death after you send your little sword flying twenty feet away.
Christ.

It all depends on the katana being folded 5000 times or not though

Got a download for this?

Mine is Pinegrove - Cardinal

It's kind hard to say how many I've listened to this year. I would say that I've listened to about 150 in full, but I'm on the music director's team at my school's radio station, so we listen to a few tracks from about 15 releases a week. I really don't think that's nearly enough to form an opinion on whether or not things should be added for the most part, but it's how the director likes to do it. Some albums I liked this year that weren't added are: Pinegrove - Cardinal, The Hotelier - Goodness, Japanese Breakfast - Psychopomp, Yak - Alas Starvation, Kate Jackson - British Road Movies, Anna Meredith - Varmints, Moonface & Siinai - My Best Human Face
I'm not sure which of those were necessarily /rejected/ because I was in and out of the music director team throughout this year, but I know for a fact that Moonface, Yak, The Hotelier, and Pinegrove were rejected.

A:) Best option, disregard the shurkens and just tase him, doesnt matter how hard he is, when all the muscles in his body are spasming. Finnish him off with his own knife.
B:) A bear is going to bat the katana out of your hand even if you get a good slash on him. Maybe if you very lucky you could thrust at his face and scare him off, but even then I don't think it would stop him going in for the kill.
C:) Winable assuming you have it all set up and terrain in your advantage, (unlikely)
D:) Getting at least 3 separate lethal hits out of 5 rounds on 3 separate fast moving targets is not going to happen before you get torn apart.

Holy shit, do you know how hard it is to kill a bear with a gun? Do you really think you'd have a fucking chance taking down a charging bear with a shitty sword made for slashing?
Really, tell me your plan for killing this bear, I'm serious.
Let me guess, it's "DURR I'LL HOLD THE SWORD OUT IN FRONT OF ME AT THE FOUR HUNDRED POUND GRIZZLY AND HOPE IT GOES INTO HIS HEAD!!!" because there's basically zero chance that's how this is going down. You probably don't have the strength to lobotomize a human with a katana, much less a bear, and you've probably never felt adrenaline in your lives, so you'll probably drop that sword based on that alone.
This isn't some fucking anime where you're going to have some big standoff where you circle each other and you use your magical agility to cut this bear while it tries to scratch you, it's going to barrel into you and maul you to death after you send your little sword flying twenty feet away.
Christ.

lmao ill kill the shit out of that bear with my katana you autist

why would you be memeing in the first place, bud?
it's only idiots who think bowie is a meme

hell, whole Sup Forums thinks every artist is a meme in some principle

so good on ya, Bowie truly made a beautiful album

these are literally the only albums i've listened to from this year

>not even memeing

Dude, just like what you like. What's a "meme" and what isn't is completely arbitrary.

I'm plummeting through branches towards you now
feeling still, samurai phil

Do you even know how sharp the katana is m8?

The alternatives aren't that much better, though.

With Tyson you get one shot of the taser and then you have to finish him with the shurikens, he's probably adept enough to stab you with his knife even while spasming. You could try disarming him, but he'd easily be able to finish you with just his bare knuckles anyway.

Lion situation is literally the worst, you have no fucking clue how the mine works, you can't test it or anything or you'll just blow up yourself. You basically have to just throw it in front of the lion and run for cover, hoping it somehow detonates the mine at a safe distance from you, which also ain't gonna fucking happen.

Wolves is slightly plausible scenario, but just five shots for three wolves is too shitty odds. Likely they'll be driven too much by adrenaline to be incapacitated by just one shot, and there's three of them. Even if you aced three shots on all of them right away, you'd still be in trouble. Like maybe you could hit two of them with a second shot to fuck them over, but that would still leave you one that you'll basically have to outrun until it outbleeds. That's like second best scenario after miraculously getting a headshot on all three, but likely scenario is that some shots will miss.

Sticking a big knife into a bear is really the simplest method of them, even if it's risky.

Unless that fucking lion figures out how to you the landmine, that bears gonna fuck all of them.

AMSP probably

>OPs pic related is a more thought provoking question than OPs actual question

Everyone who says the bear has no clue how large they are.

Maybe they don't want to take on Tyson with a taser and some shit daggers, a lion with a mystery landmine or too many wolves with too little ammo.
Really, any scenario is fucking shit.

im not much for new releases.

What album is this