Who are the biggest cunts in music?

who are the biggest cunts in music?

I hate this slimey snake fuck so much

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36536058#video-36536058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are upset about the ebin social experiment he played on Farage and his Brexiteers?

Bird Man.

The two guys from Autecher
Robb and Shon
I fucking hate their dishwashers

what was that?

Wrong

Is something alluding you sunshine? Is is this not what you expected to see?

Axl Rose
Billy Corgan
Dave Mustaine
Lars Ulrich
Jari Maenpaa (not a cunt but a massive douche)
Blake Judd (fraud)

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Add Bono to that list and I think you're good to go.

seconding corgan and ulrich. indifferent or ignorant about the other guys

seriously though fuck billy corgan

bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36536058#video-36536058
Basically Farage and a bunch of fishermen sent a flotilla down the Thames to protest EU fishing regulation or something, but Sir Bob, being the wacky geezer he is, hired a boat, put a loudspeaker on it, got a bunch of remaine campaigners on it and sailed past them shouting at them. Bob called Farage a fraud; Nigel called Bob an out of touch multi-millionaire.

This is not the strangest thing to have happened in regard to the EU referendum.

Remember when I was younger my parents took me to a Goo Goo Dolls concert. Every minute John Rzeznik would scream "IM A FUCKING ROCKSTAR AND I DO WHAT I WANT OH YEAH"
holy shit

I'm not familiar with what Bono and his behaviour.

>
fucking morrissey

Axl just has anger management issues (or did have back in the day), i don't think he's a cunt though going off what i've seen of him in interviews and reading stories of people who have met him.

He's acted like a diva.

Every one that thinks I give a shit about their politics or whom use their name to try to influence politics.
I'm looking at you Roger Waters you fucking whiny anti-semite.

pls no bully sneks

he's (rightfully) critical of the israeli government, not jews themselves

2snakey4me

I agree. David Draiman is the real cunt (and his band sucks too).

>5'7
lol, why is it always the little guys that act like such hard-asses?

napoleon complex.

Danzig. He thinks he still runs a band he left 33 years ago, he got punched out for being a racist, and he's butthurt that Jerry's done a better job with the Misfits. He's basically Roger Waters without musical talent.

hi Jerry

Oh look, someone escaped Sup Forums to defend their fellow loser.

Is Glenn going to bore us again with his anger against Hugh Jackman? I she going to try to sue Jerry again only to have the lawsuit thrown out for lack of evidence because he made it all up?

>Devil's Rain > that Fanzig era shit with the unintelligible vocals
>Fagzig is a huge racist that hated Obama and is backing Trump
>Fagzig is a literal one hit wonder that nobody buy middle-aged racist whites tolerate anymore

of course while Jerry tried to protect the band's name against theft, Fagzig approved of Hasbro swiping it, because he never gave a fuck in the first place.

>Jerry's done a better job with the Misfits.
what are you smoking