Now that the dust has settled, can we finally have an honest discussion about car seat headrest?

now that the dust has settled, can we finally have an honest discussion about car seat headrest?

his music is completely mediocre. his voice has an unpleasant dopinesss to it, like it's too rounded off or something.

his lyrics are simple to the point of sheer banality, oh sorry but that's 'stream of consciousness' right?

his production fucking sucks. all his shit is absolutely drenched in reverb and the instruments are generally mixed together with the scrutiny of a newborn learning to distinguish shapes. 'but dat's lo-fi x DD' no, lo-fi implies you actually made an aesthetic choice and don't just suck at recording.

stop making excuses for this average (and that's being generous) talent. it's okay if you like him but from any objective standpoint of measuring music, teens of denial and and everything that came before it are 'just okay'.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM&list=LLlJHFLu38LW8xMLSBbshZEg&index=5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjrNiOWQHIw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKpgKnbOH4s
youtube.com/watch?v=aLGVGvO1YeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi Tim

hey it's me will, fuck you faggot

also here's a picture of my chest so now you can be jealous of two things: my music AND my muscles.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjrNiOWQHIw
youtube.com/watch?v=SKpgKnbOH4s

too bad these are better than anything will's done

bump. guess the car seat handjob defense squad isn't out of school yet

is this seriously the only size this image comes in
what a waste

>his music is completely mediocre.
disagreed, he has dozens of truly great songs, more than most bands will ever write. It can be irritating to sift through it all because he's chosen to release everything along the way as he's developed as a writer, but there are some undeniably great tracks in there
>his voice has an unpleasant dopinesss to it, like it's too rounded off or something
Sadly this desu, half the time he has cringey weak vocals, like I can hear him awkwardly choking on his own Adam's apple

hey guys it's me Car Seat Headrest, please check out my new album Teens of Denial. i was going to call it Teens are In Denial If They Think My Music Doesn't Suck Shit but decided to shorten it for commercial purposes. after all, everything is ultimately about the money; that's why i've been selling out from the very beginning! :)

Carseatony Headrestano here. after much consideration, i've decided to lower the score of Teens in Denial to a weak chin/10 to more closely match the appearance of its creator. hope you all aren't too upset about this

i don't care about any of those words what you typed but post more Will pix please

hey it's Will. my chin isn't weak, i'm just lying down. please revise your score or i will pay pitchfork to write mean things about you.

perfect example of an ignorant cat shit holocaust fan. drink bleach

yeah whatever but you forgot to post a picture
learn from this guy

it's my favorite album of the year so far

Why are his nipples so red?

so you've only listened to one album this year?

Will again from Copy Someone's Hardwork here. some people accuse me of having an unoriginal sound but i think that is unfair. after all, i use way more reverb than any of my victi-- I mean 'influences'. :) please downvote anyone who says this.

don't worry Will, i'll defend your good name

thank you peasant! please support me while i ascend to the top! don't forget to buy many t-shirts and the offical Car Seat Headrest car seat headrest with my face on it! (it's this picture in case you were wondering ) :P

what if this is just will samefagging to garner sympathy

hey, Will again from Can't Stop Haranguing. make sure to buy ALL of my merch as well as my new album, Twinks are Delightful. :)

so is Will still single after the Twin Fantasy breakup or is he taken

What is this autism? The album is fine but even if it was bad this would be incredibly high level.

i would never do something so shameless! :) buy some merch, kind stranger!

While kinda funny

>being THIS mad

hey Will, this is Victoria Legrand from Beach House. I was talking to Alex the other day and we both agreed that you should lay off the reverb and maybe try something else entirely. Good luck to you in the future. ^_^

Sincerely,

Victoria "Reverb Superb" Legrand

you resort to 'u mad xD' because his music is indefensible and you know it.

i like his music

sorry for your condition

i hate him and his shit indie ripoff music

this is Will. how DARE you slander me like this? i Will (x3) use every last ounce of my trust fund to make sure you never work in the pacific northwest again! please rescind this insult or else!

i get not liking his music but what'd he do that's so bad

the real problem with this guy is that he is missing crucial bones from his skull so his whole face looks like it's melting, he has zero under eye support due to recessed orbital rims so he got scleral show, negative canthal tiltm upper eyelid exposure and other subhuman features

I agree with this.

Bradford from Deerhunter writes lyrics on the spot, stream of consciousness style, but his have so much meaning to them.

that m after the tilt should have been a ,

>actually and truly being THIS mad over someone else's success

all that and he's still qt
truly a god

jesus christ Will, that's enough

Thought pic related was a much better rock record,
CSH is overrated p4k crap. I never understand how they hype one band and dunk another.

Christ he reminds me of the kid in high school who would pointlessly argue with the teacher and sit alone at lunch

lol @ your low self esteem

that's the power of the tublr hype brigade

here's your (you)

more shirtless will pics, less of everything else

here's mine (me)

I want to beat the shit out of this faggot. I want to shove my dick down his gay little throat and make him choke.

would you let me watch

can I shove my blank up your blank while you're at it?

Yeah and then kiss him

Q T
T

and here they are now. they can't defend his music so they resort to ad-hominem attacks in true tumblr spirit. just because he's SQUEE ADORABLE x3 doesn't mean his 'music' is worth listening to, ladies

haha yes he is in a particular condition because of his opinion, what a witty retort

thats him

Would you lick his boipucci? Yes or yes?

wittier than any of Will's horrible lyrics

it's my only life goal

what is wrong with you???

is what you should be asking yourself if you think there is anything interesting, good or unique about Car Seat Headrest's music

i like his lyrics

you wanna f***cking die/

car seat headrest is actually really good. teens of denial is probably my AOTY so far

(also will is a total cutie :3)

word

>lo-fi implies you actually made an aesthetic choice and don't just suck at recording
wew lad. the only good lo-fi recordings are those where the people don't have good recording technology. people that make a conscious choice to be lo-fi are awful.

james ferraro is my aoty and csh is trash

you must identify heavily with mediocrity

thank you slave! please keep buying my merchandise for yourself and your social circle :)

uh oh. :( i bet you're a tough man irl and not some emaciated teenage girl with bipolar disorder

upvote

>Update] [Auto] No new posts
shutt up

le samefagger xxx((( le you don't know what you're talking about XPPPP will is cute y

boy oh boy his fans are more retarded than i thought

lmaoo what a shittposting faggot

getta load of him guys

youtube.com/watch?v=aLGVGvO1YeE

what a cunt

yeah, more or less
i like hearing the small and insignificant stories from the lives of other people, which are more interesting to me than big sweeping lyrics
plus because he is gay i don't find his writing about relationships to be alienating like what straight people write

hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all

i want to teach him about good music until he ends up falling in love with me, like a shit romance movie

his mouthbreathing would get on your nerves after a while

i think his uncomfortable nerd mannerisms are very charming

I couldn't agree more op. Dunno why so many people suck his dick on here, he makes extremely average generic music.

jesus christ this is pretentious

i don't think you know what that means

is he autistic

Will Toledo x Claire Boucher

yay or nay?

I mean theyre babies would be cuteee

adjective
characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved

-taken from dictionary.com

he's gay

no

you're repulsive

timestamps for where this happens in the video

ectomorph incel frame
thin wrists
thin legs
bad coloring
1/10 lower third (shit chin, lips etc.)
all kinds of eye area deformations

my final verdict is 3-4/10, at least you aint fat

you tell me

William Toledo is a male homosexual

no

pale bois with thin wrists and legs are hot

dubs confirm. hope you like Bushwick bear dick Will. handsome men can do better than you

dubs uncofirm you noob

even if he wasn't gay there's no way he'd be able to get it up for Grimes: she's ugly, hairy and smells bad

This shit is surprisingly funny. You should make more parody songs. Don't let your talent go to waste.

what are you talking about she is pure and very sexual