What non-Blue and non-Pinkerton Weezer albums are worth listening to?

What non-Blue and non-Pinkerton Weezer albums are worth listening to?

The last two

Red

you could probably make 1 good album with all the material from the past 18 years. Typing that out is really sad.

Is Green any good? Island in the Sun is superb pop and I like how Rivers switches "mind" with "brain" after setting up the rhyming scheme

Maladroit
The first half of Red
EWBAITE
White
The SS2K Demos

Green, Maladroit, EWBAITE, White

Newest 2
Maladroit
Half of Green

White is aoty

Literally only White

it's almost as fun as Blue but not quite

Not including what's been said already, two tracks from Make Believe, Rivers solo albums, and Songs From The Black Hole.

SS2K
EWBAITE
White

That's it.

White, EWBAITE and Hurley. Yes, Hurley is good. The red album has a couple of good songs but isn't consistent.

I couldn't get into it. It came off as corny and trying to hard to sound like old weezer. Something about the sides being in their 40s and writing songs about California kids was off putting.

Certainly not that one.
The singles are the only good part. It manages to be more than half filler even though it's only 28 minutes long.

If you stop thinking about how old they are and stop trying to compare it to old Weezer you'll appreciate it more, it's actually a good album but people have their nostalgia goggles glued to their fucking head so pinkerton hangs over every fucking thing they do.

White and EWBAITE are actually worth listening to and have some really great songs that are just as good as classic Blue Weez tbqh

Maladroit is... not awful, couple of nice songs (Burndt Jamb is lovely) but ultimately just... eh

Green is the most inoffensively formulaic, bland album I've ever heard in my life. I have no desire to turn it off when I hear it, I could even dig it, but it leaves no impact and I certainly never think "wow, I simply must listen to the green album!" It's like the definitive 5/10 album

Hurley is garbage. It sounds like a group of record company executives trying to make a "classic" Weezer album.

>Green
Shit
>Maladroit
Good
>Make Believe
Underrated, but still not very good. Just not the worst thing ever.
>Red
Second half is good, first half sucks. No clue what is thinking. The bonus tracks trump all.
>Raditude
The worst thing ever.
>Hurley
Eh.
>EWBAITE
Great
>White
Good

Agreeing with Hurley, severely underrated

Which is ironic because it's their only album on an independent label.
>Select all images with rivers

Maybe I'll try it again. I liked ewbaite though so I actually expected to like the white album but it came off as stale to me. I thought Cleopatra was probably the best weezer song since death and destruction or anything off the first two albums. I was looking for that kind of vibe.

>I thought Cleopatra was probably the best weezer song since death and destruction or anything off the first two albums.

you are a good user

i love that song so much

That's a good song, but the"Cleo-PATCH-UR-UH... PATCH-UR-UH... PATCH-UR-UH" refrain grates on ears.