Guys...

guys,im about two days away from the university exam where i fail and my family is probably gonna kick me out of the house. i am going through a massive break up at the same time and i am facing the darkest time of my life so far. i know its kinda sad but can you guys give me some albums to listen to in the dark as i cry?

pic related,am current listening to this while dropping tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pretend you passed, that's what I did

put a bullet in your head, millennial

the results come to home via letter so yeah

kill yourself

If I was in your position I would just not show it to them, or make a mock-up. If you're feeling really autistic then wait for the real one to arrive, scan it to your computer then edit it and print it out, then put it back in the original envelope and slip it in with the next day's post.

trust me,it doesn't work that way
thanks for the first actual album rec, i wasnt too impressed with this when it first came out although im a massive fan so i guess i'll check it out again

>not having a plan B

you should be violated
you should be raped

>break up
>failure
>suicide
>depression
pic related

That or just listen to Cop/Filth while killing your family.

I mean I don't see how it can be that hard to ensure you're first to the post on the day's it could come, then conceal it about your person but I guess you're the expert.

My ongoing strategy is claim you're massively depressed. Bonus points if you start crying and say you tried to commit suicide three times but kept failing. Either that or run away. I did that too.

i do have a perfectly fine plan b

i already have a university that im accepted to
but its just not as prestigious as my family would expect

i could try running away but i got nowhere to go

It's nice weather at the moment. Just camp out or even take a tarp and sleeping bag.

>parents read your mail
This is an 18+ site, you know.

stop whining and study you lazy spoiled shithead

good choice OP. But I think you need some of Swans' earlier work than Children of God right now. Listen to Greed.

Hey OP am going through similar predicament, wanna suicide pact?

Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Jackson C Frank - s/t
Pretty Lights - Taking Up Your Precious Time
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

When you're drunk, crying, and VERY emotional go for this:
Modest Mouse - This Is a Long Drive
Patron Saint of Bridge Burners - Sorry.
Eminem - Slim Shady LP

wish i had more for ya brother. hang in there.

im actually 19 user.

Also funny that you mention Patron Saint cuz we're "similar artists" on Spotify. Im kinda giving away who i am by saying that but whatever
almost 19*

Fuck that shit you little bitch.
You're not gotta let this shit get you down.
You're gonna sit your ass down at your desk and study for 12 hours minimum every single day until the exam.
You will pass if you work for it.

okay i am actually passing the exam but im too short from the required mark to enter this one university (with the scholarship i want) so yeah

good god user , tell your parents you tried
Autechre - Amber
Burial - Untrue

I was in a situation just like yours. Got rejected from all my dream unis. Allowed myself to cry for like 2 minutes then sat my ass down and looked for other ways to achieve my dream.
Now I'm doing a long distance private university bachelor of science in psychology so I can swap into a running presence university psychology course, bypassing all standard restrictions.

Make a plan, tell your parents, if they don't support you, fuck them, do what you have to to get what you want or fucking kill yourself, all middle ground is a waste of time.

Then your parents aren't allowed to read your mail anymore, fuck off.

thanks to all you guys

i'll find a way to stand up again

oh it's all good bro this isn't Sup Forums were not immature enough to dox you

youtube.com/watch?v=sGL5SXrCFXk
youtube.com/watch?v=snhkO-c-S0c

classics