KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVern2qEps
vine.co/v/e96qYxhMvr3
youtube.com/watch?v=1k_BO5KUBUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we like dumb girls here

gaypop faggots out

Jellyfish, "The first concept of new girl group is feminine with a mysterious atmosphere."

why sally?
also is sally short for salvin?

so they're copying omg?

she looks so amazing with a ponytail

twice is terrible

hahaha classic seulgi

crayon pop

>Some people don't like the slug

How can you not love her cuteness

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVern2qEps

friendly reminder we love guys here

vine.co/v/e96qYxhMvr3

thumbs up if you're excited for gx9 and ygngg

is seohyun still pure?

imagine her in a sticky situation

yes

Is M Countdown on today? I don't want to wake up early again for nothing.

link to the show?

she looks like flippy

ShowChamp tweeted that they'd be cancelled though

>feminine with a mysterious atmosphere
the anti momo's

yogadoci

i hope ygngg can be a bit stronger than the othe rookies, like 2nd gen girl groups

missed the mukbang stream. Should i watch the replay on V in prep for tonight?

Article: 'Girls Who Eat Well' Tzuyu, Namjoo, Jiho, and Kyungri make it to mukbang semifinals

Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,713, -66] What's the purpose of creating a show like this? Are we really living in the 21st century? Sitting female idols down like that and staring at them eat as prettily as they can and then judging them for it? ㅡㅡ This show gives me goosebumps

2. [+1,241, -29] Please get rid of this show

3. [+773, -31] The things you have to do to make money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+211, -2] Even as a fan of these idols, I could barely stand to watch it...

5. [+181, -2] What is this dumb show?

6. [+154, -4] There were about 20 articles about this show just 30 minutes ago but all of them had hate comments so they were deleted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+155, -7] They give these girls 10 minutes to try and eat their food as "naturally as possible" but then the MCs are staring them down as if they're watching some horse race. Yeah, I'm sure their food will go down well.

8. [+119, -2] Who came up with this idea? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have a whole audience staring at a couple girl group members eating food. That's so boring.

9. [+98, -5] I felt bad for all of them but Tzuyu especially. She's not yet accustomed to Korean culture or language and you could tell how visibly nervous she was. Everyone's staring at her and the situation's so awkward and embarrassing while the MCs keep telling her that she's eating too slow or chewing too slow. It's a wonder if she doesn't get indigestion.

10. [+70, -1] One of them's going to throw up at this rate

feminine dicks desu

Clearly I missed that tweet.

Eyes are being opened through this song
Your dreams are being read
It's being awakened from a deep sleep
Finally my 7th sense

w2c iraq twice sweater?

Is Lovelyz stealth skutpop?

do you believe the sticky situation?

Yeah I agree with the knets, it's a shitty concept that shouldn't be on fucking television. It's fucking demeaning.

True,
That show is so fucking bad.

>chubby hapa
rip Juliane, but I noticed Pledisgirlz Kayla is kinda thick, she'll probably lose it as she grows

They're all looking so angelic in these teasers, praying for at least one good purepop song on their mini

no

why isn't nb shit a bannable offense
it has nothing to do with music 99% of the time

holy shit that girls face is HUGE

it has to do with artists in the same way most of the posting here does

I'm an A.de

well guess I won't watch the stream then, I'll just wait for cuts of Tzuyu eating cutely...

>Oppa~ I'm stuck!
>W-why are you doing behind me I can't see what you're doing!

TEAM KPOP IS BLASTING OFF AGAINNNNNNNNN

Fuck them I loved the shit out of that show.

I live alone and eating dinner to variety show segments where idols eat or watching streams on afreeca keeps me from kysing myself.

but unlike all other posts here even offtopic about idols, nb posts are about ~anonymous~ faggots commenting about shit, not about the idols themselves

so it should be a site-wide ban offense tbqhwyf

If you think you are better than the korean netizens you need to consider suicide. They know exactly what shit goes on and your ass is just some retard who sits for 16 hours a day here.

>>Oppa~ I'm stuck!

allow me to help *unzips*

I hope they don't flop too hard.

when will SM give tiffany opening lines like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1k_BO5KUBUE

>Oppa~ I'm stuck!
ok noona
*kills her*
girls are not to be trusted, all filthy backstabbing whores
*tips*

Don't listen to those idiots, it was strangely fascinating

the posts nb translates are about idols

you aren't banned for discussing the reception of artists elsewhere on mu either

im excited cause i like VIXX's music videos

post pepper shaker bitch

Not gonna lie hyosung shaking that pepper made me a little hard

also the moans

>those fucking visuals
thats some japanese rip off

except the one just posted was about a show that just so happens to have idols on it

when will you stop blindly defending your fat waifu desu

i hope you enjoy the 2 remaining episodes of the show

Sejeong and Mina are hugely popular. They have a good chance at success if Jellyfish gives them a good album.

VIXX has interesting ideas for videos but it gets old so easily. Dynamite is still cool though as a MV. I'm not sure Gx9 is going to follow that direction though.

>that just so happens to have idols on it
that's why it was posted, because it's about idol activities

I'm sorry to hear that you've fallen victim to the treacherous plastic women of worst Korea. It's too bad you didn't see the light and devote your ears to the pure maidens of masterrace Nippon

Korean just sounds ugly much like Portuguese and Dutch do. Japanese on the other hand sounds fucking sick. It just does, that's the way it is. It's fact, not opinion.

Unless you understand the lyrics or want to or like Korea or something like that, their voices are pretty much equal to instruments. It's just noise that sounds good. You should listen to some Nip music, I bet you'd like it better because it is in fact better. The koreans are always stealing ideas from Japan.

no it was posted for the (you)s

sansangui sansangui sansangui

did they debut already?. i like rachel shes so tol

what isn't
but it's still ABOUT idol activities, and about as on topic as anything else we post here

>Japanese on the other hand sounds fucking sick
will always get me laughing no matter how much it's spammed around here

we're aids here not a.de's

laboum soyeon is ______

Which one? pledisgirlz on the left is Kim Yewon

No yet
Is that a nickname

plastic

(OK OK)

Or it becomes the Sejeong and Mina group. 9 members in the group and unless the others get some stoplight its not going to be fun for them. I'm sure Jellyfish will give them a decent debut album. Its happening to Chaeyong currently. Jellyfish has big plans for VIXX this year but I hope they focus a decent amount of attention to Gx9.

Best to shy away from those concepts for now and not follow in the "concept-dols" foot steps. They look like pure goddesses.

>I'll just wait for cuts of Tzuyu eating cutely...

It doesnt matter what netizens think if when the show is broadcast and it gets high ratings, then we will get another one. The show was boring because it was a live broacast but once the show is edited down to one hour, I am sure it will get watchable.

The netizens comments again show how Tzuyu is really the #1 hot topic and #1 idol in Korea today because even with all the other female idols on the show, she is the only one that matters.

the one with the very noticeable larger face

that eating show was comfy af to watch live tho

she lost the pre-show vote to seulgi

kaze ga...sugoi
heh...sugoi

friends with suzy

a girl

it means she's the opposite of smol

sugoi. just sugoi.

>The netizens comments again show how Tzuyu is really the #1 hot topic and #1 idol in Korea today because even with all the other female idols on the show, she is the only one that matters.
Well she and Dahyun were the only relevant idols, you had nugus like Hyosung and Kyungri facing off, then nugus like IOI and OMG facing off

The only real girl groups that are relevant and have a fanbase were Red Velvet and Twice

got any minhees

lewd

omo how did this little chink not make it IOI?

I think the TV broadcast will only be in July though.

This is true, but I thought Koreans liked those dumb mukbang shows, so the comments make no sense.

>tol

lmfao
post tol kcuties

all these ameriplebs are just jelly they were asleep

Koreans don't like it.

I'm a korean and all of us fucking hate the korean "mukbang" culture. It makes us look like a fucking meme and it is really only fuelled by retarded white people who think it is entertaining

>she lost the pre-show vote to seulgi
she beat seulgi during the actual show. i dont what this pre-show vote is about.