Hum Earthmover to me again, user

>hum Earthmover to me again, user...

s-sure

>tfw no qt mixed gf

life is pain

can't say no to that face and those tits

you are not white get the fuck out of my house mongrel

>I can't stand these pleb tunes, user. Could you get the manager and ask him to play Holy Fucking Shit: 40,000 instead of this mediocre, pitchfork approved periphery pop?

can I hum it between your legs?

That hairstyle is my fetish

Who is this nubian nectarine? This ebony epiphany? This african apricot? This dusky-hued demoness? This midnight mistress?

cuck

Naw ho you requested that last time I'm putting on Alvin Row

I miss these threads

>so what was that band you were talking about earlier?

>du du DU

>What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always harping about how "our senses wear out." This is your chance to spike your adrenaline, and to spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom."

>tfw engaged to qt mixed girl

Not trying to gloat user, just super happy. I'm sure you'll find a girl out there.

>Make a suicide pact with me, user. And don't pretend to be averse to the notion, either. For the past few months I've been reading your journal while you sleep, and I also sold your Pain Teens 7" for Oreos and red paint. Anyway, you should totally do it since your life serves no purpose without me anyway.

Pics or fuck you

m8...

more

This thread turned suicidal faster than normal.

>Hey user, I like Grimes too

>So I heard you like Grimes

>Remember when you said you'd kill yourself if I ever left you? Well, I hope that was just a figure of speech, because...

Disgusting

this is my favorite meme

>tfw you will never let a qt 3.141592653589793238 convince you to kill yourselves together
>tfw no Lonesummer gf that quotes this song to scare me

Is that a rare Dan?

Not really. I Googled Tim Macuga and it was one of the first images to come up.

>tfw I'd do it for her because I'm just that lonely.

>Get me some oreos, or I'll try to walk out of this house and leave you.

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You don't even understand yourself. Bye.

>I'll try to walk out of this house and leave you.
>implying you can fattie

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Damn.

What the hell? How?

The fuck? How?

She has elephantiasis.

>You spend too much time posting on the Internet and listening to music, user. Come. Lay down with me. I'll show you there's more to life than that.

>sexualizing a medical condition

I really don't, what, how?

Finally a normal girl, unlike those weirdo degenerates in this thread

>hold on, let me go to the bathroom and clean my boipussy so you can finger it all night like you always do

Obesity is an illness, yet we still have chubby chasers.

I didn't want this thread to actually make me depressed, damn user.
Well at least I know this will never happen to me, because I would never have the courage to ask a girl out (not to mention no girl would ever say yes).

>Isn't this so lovely, user? Look at the trees, and their buds rendered so delicate and ethereal by the winter winds. They kinda remind me of you when we first met, but the approaching spring will rouse them to become perky and strong, just like you are now. I'm so proud of you, user. I just want you to know that. Now let's stroll and enjoy the scene. I doubt we'll see another like it in our lifetime.

thiccccccc

man i miss this meme.

HUMILIATIONS A DISEASE

Sup Forums - music

NOTHING BEATS MUTILATION

BREHS

>I don't get you either, Elsa. You know exactly the way I act in public, yet when I do the exact same thing around you, you expect something different. So you only went out with me under the impression I would change who I was, just for you? I didn't expect that. In fact, I hoped you'd never change. And I guess you never will, I just had the wrong idea about who you were. I might not understand people, but I certainly understand myself. And I don't think I'll ever understand you.

>I honestly don't know what I once saw in you, user. When we first met, I presumed the glazed eyes, lowered head and enclosed chest were all consequences of a very pronounced shyness, or perhaps just a persona. The more I'm around you, though... the more I begin to doubt myself in that regard, and I suppose that's for the best. All indications say you've resigned yourself to a stoic apathy, so why shouldn't I recognize you for the dead-man you've become? I'm going to sleep. I know you won't care to join.

>Hey user, i overheard you mentioning emo music to that weird kid you sit at lunch with, I love emo music especially Black Veil Brides and Cute is what we aim for! What are your favorite bands?....Oh i've never heard of Sunny Day Real Estate, Mineral or Orchid. Hey user what are those little marks at the inside of your elbow, is that why you wear long sleeves all the time? Why don't you grow your bangs out and dye them black, that would look so cool. Why are you mumbling, are you some sort of retard? Do you know how to speak? Wow whatever you just said about my favorite bands is so wrong and you sound autistic, What the heck is a moo? Lol I guess people were right what they say about you, You're really weird, Get away from me before I call a teacher.

Wow. what a great thread.

>implying a woman can listen to and appreciate deathconsciousness

>Memes can't listen to and appreciate memes

>Hey, neighbor. So my jerk of a landlord cut off all water and electricity because I didn't pay rent last month. Mind if I crash with you for a few days?

this is better than girls

>Arch your lips, and elevate and straighten the lower end of your eye-sockets. Just follow my lead, user. I'll show you that it's not hard at all!

>implying

n-nice rack laquisha